Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 9. (Read 72190 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Didn't realize I was shirking duties. AFAIK, no episodes >60 have been reserved.

Special rules for "new episode" reservations:
*You must be on the list at the bottom of this post.
*You may not reserve an episode until AFTER 23:59 US Eastern time (UTC+5) on Monday, December 30th.
*You may only reserve one episode at a time.
*All of qwk's other rules apply. If he has scheduled a transcriber already which I don't know about, it supersedes your reservation, so may be worth waiting for him to reply even if it's after 23:59 on 12/30. Any rule conflict between qwk and I is superseded by what qwk has said.

The episode 66 reservation is considered invalid and open for reservation. Without consent, you are not permitted to copy his work. It will be closely compared.

Episode >60 approved transcribers (determined by FP score, listed in no particular order):
*KieranJones1
*MethodMan
*skyered
*xkeyscore89
*Abdussamad
*marcotheminer
*Voodah
*Laura H.

This list may be added to but is non-negotiable. Please don't PM me about it.
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
(repost)
Episode available for reservation:
E32 – Sneak’s Law and Bitcoins Next 2... 1:17:54

Whoever answers this post first, quoting all of the above, will hold the new reservation for that episode.
New reservations will be due until 2013-12-31. Submitting this episode after 2013-12-31 will result in a -.01 BTC penalty per day after 2013-12-31, i.e., on January 3rd, you will only receive 0.12 BTC for an episode. As a measure to prevent you from hastily submitting unfinished episodes to pass the deadline, I reserve the right to penalize each submitted episode after this posting with the amount of BTC I'll have to pay Kluge for the proofreading effort. This has been somewhere between 0.01 to 0.04 in the past, but might be more if he's extremely unhappy with your work. He might also decide to reject your submission, in which case you won't receive a reward.

I'll take it.

edit: I am ready to do it but I request that you clarify which timezone we are talking about here?
+ reservation of e32 for Abdussamad

Always talking about "forum time", that way, it's easy to check a post against a deadline  Wink

What timezone is forum time? I think it varies from person to person. For example mine is GMT +5.

edit: So can you clarify which timezone?
Basically, UTC with a few seconds deviation Wink
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564
(repost)

Whoever answers this post first, quoting all of the above, will hold the new reservation for that episode.
New reservations will be due until 2013-12-31. Submitting this episode after 2013-12-31 will result in a -.01 BTC penalty per day after 2013-12-31, i.e., on January 3rd, you will only receive 0.12 BTC for an episode. As a measure to prevent you from hastily submitting unfinished episodes to pass the deadline, I reserve the right to penalize each submitted episode after this posting with the amount of BTC I'll have to pay Kluge for the proofreading effort. This has been somewhere between 0.01 to 0.04 in the past, but might be more if he's extremely unhappy with your work. He might also decide to reject your submission, in which case you won't receive a reward.

I'll take it.

edit: I am ready to do it but I request that you clarify which timezone we are talking about here?

Always talking about "forum time", that way, it's easy to check a post against a deadline  Wink

What timezone is forum time? I think it varies from person to person. For example mine is GMT +5.

edit: So can you clarify which timezone?
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
(repost)

I'll take it.

Always talking about "forum time", that way, it's easy to check a post against a deadline  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564
(repost)

I'll take it.

qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
(repost)

qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist

reserved
+ reservation of e32 for iluvpie60
iluvpie60 withdrew his reservation via PM.
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist

reserved
+ reservation of e32 for iluvpie60
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist

donator
Hi there !!
             I'm really interested in doing your work .Please ! tell me which episodes are available right now.
I'm available and provide you the transcriptions as early as possible.
Cry
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi there !!
             I'm really interested in doing your work .Please ! tell me which episodes are available right now.
I'm available and provide you the transcriptions as early as possible.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Any episode avaible?
donator
KieranJones1 is in charge of proofreading for a while. Fwiw. Sorry I've been so slow in the past few weeks.

ETA: Switched around queue order, added links. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3551277

ETA2: Should mention Kieran's still working on his own transcript. Might take a few days for progress.
Activity: 19
OK. You just gave me E31, so I'll do that one quickly. Hopefully you'll be pleased with that one and work it out for me to be paid for E66 also... I did know it was a risk, but hopefully something will work out eventually on that. 31 will get done shortly.

Thank you.

qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
I've also completed transcript for Episode 66. I did not see that anyone had reserved this one.
http://pastebin.com/7b5ikNsy
My address is: 1AYW2JHWbEHQzzXciKRNd5k4SLfyphyc3b
Thank you.

Huh I'll have to remind you of posting number 1 in this thread:
New episodes (any episode after e60) may only be reserved by users who have previously successfully transcribed an episode, with Kluge being happy with the proofreading. Also, reservations for those new episodes will only be possible for one week instead of two.
Reservation for those new episodes will no longer be automatic by posting in this thread, but will have to be confirmed by either me, Kluge or mindtomatter.
You can't expect payment for this episode, sorry, but I'll see what I can do once we're starting work on those new episodes...
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
Reminder
Very important announcement for all transcribers

The following reservations have expired or will expire soon:
E54 – Towards a Bitcoin Future 59:59 R herpsherpington 2013-12-25
E52 – Life on Bitcoin 1:00:44 R zebigfoot + kylie.v 2013-12-25
E45 – Perspective Counts 52:52 R troy112 + jambola2 2013-12-25 (50/50)
E43 – Speculative, but Foundational 1:01:57 E R Voodah 2013-12-25
E35 – The Smart Money 1:01:32 R KieranJones1 + Waldschrat2 2013-12-25
E08 – Our Bright Future 1:17:25 R 12648430 2013-12-26

I'll expire all reservations on 2014-01-02.
I'll be on vacation from 2014-01-03 for a little more than a week.
When I come back, any unfinished episodes will be made available for reservation again without further notice.

Also, any episodes submitted after 2013-12-31 will suffer from a -.01 BTC penalty per day after 2013-12-31, i.e., on January 3rd, you will only receive 0.12 BTC for an episode. Shocked
I'd like the transcription effort to come to an end, so I'm trying to push you a little harder. Also, I always said I had to lower the bounty some time, so this is the approach I'll take.
As a measure to prevent you from hastily submitting unfinished episodes to pass the deadline, I reserve the right to penalize each submitted episode after this posting with the amount of BTC I'll have to pay Kluge for the proofreading effort. This has been somewhere between 0.01 to 0.04 in the past, but might be more if he's extremely unhappy with your work Grin

I think that's a fair solution for all of us and hope that we can tag this thread as "mission accomplished" soon after I'll be back from my vacation Cool

The following reservations have expired:
E44 – I’ve Seen Better Days 1:04:00
I've given a 48 hour grace period to extend reservations and they've not been reclaimed.
I'll make these episodes available again in several single postings, which will look like this:
E00 – Episode Title 1:01:01
Whoever answers that specific post first, quoting all of the above, will hold the new reservation for that episode.
New reservations will be due until 2013-12-31, as described above.

There is NO WAIT LIST.
I've also completed transcript for Episode 66. I did not see that anyone had reserved this one.

http://pastebin.com/7b5ikNsy

My address is: 1AYW2JHWbEHQzzXciKRNd5k4SLfyphyc3b

Thank you.
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
E31 – The Regulatory Question 59:29

New reservations will be due until 2013-21-31. Submitting this episode after 2013-12-31 will result in a -.01 BTC penalty per day after 2013-12-31, i.e., on January 3rd, you will only receive 0.12 BTC for an episode. As a measure to prevent you from hastily submitting unfinished episodes to pass the deadline, I reserve the right to penalize each submitted episode after this posting with the amount of BTC I'll have to pay Kluge for the proofreading effort. This has been somewhere between 0.01 to 0.04 in the past, but might be more if he's extremely unhappy with your work. He might also decide to reject your submission, in which case you won't receive a reward.

Please reserved for BitterDiego
+ reservation of e31 for BitterDiego

New reservations will be due until 2013-21-31. Submitting this episode after 2013-12-31 will result in a -.01 BTC penalty per day after 2013-12-31, i.e., on January 3rd, you will only receive 0.12 BTC for an episode. As a measure to prevent you from hastily submitting unfinished episodes to pass the deadline, I reserve the right to penalize each submitted episode after this posting with the amount of BTC I'll have to pay Kluge for the proofreading effort. This has been somewhere between 0.01 to 0.04 in the past, but might be more if he's extremely unhappy with your work. He might also decide to reject your submission, in which case you won't receive a reward.

Please reserved for BitterDiego

qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist

Pages:
Jump to: