Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.9 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! SSINC GB#9! - page 27. (Read 56130 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
How many sales do you need for this group buy to go off?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hash for Cash!
36 units ordered so far! I'll be updating new confirmed orders in my second post once a day Smiley
Hash for Cash!
I just received word that there will be a working version of CGminer for this product in only a few days. I'll confirm that it works as soon as my test unit arrives Smiley
Hash for Cash!
Now Offering FEDEX Express Shipping Worldwide, Delivered in 1-3 Business days for 1BTC
Hash for Cash!
Please double check your Paypal accounts before submitting payments. I will only accept paypal orders from USA CONFIRMED ADDRESSES.

If you have any issues confirming an address I suggest you order with Bitcoin instead.

Thanks!
Hash for Cash!
Let me know when you get under $5 per GH

Will do BKM Wink
BKM
Activity: 315
Let me know when you get under $5 per GH
Hash for Cash!
I just ordered 2.  Hopefully these will be in on time and working with CGMiner  Cheesy

Thanks for your order and I hope so too Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I just ordered 2.  Hopefully these will be in on time and working with CGMiner  Cheesy
Hash for Cash!
I updated the OP and hopefully cleaned it up a bit so it's less confusing Grin

10 orders received so far Smiley
Hash for Cash!
on the order page for paypal i get
Sorry, “2.5 GH/s Bitfury1 "REDFury" ASIC USB Miner” doesn’t ship to Netherlands
do you send to the Netherlands ?

I only accept Paypal for US based customers currently. Please order with Bitcoin if you would like your order shipped internationally.
Activity: 5
on the order page for paypal i get
Sorry, “2.5 GH/s Bitfury1 "REDFury" ASIC USB Miner” doesn’t ship to Netherlands
do you send to the Netherlands ?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The price the buyer the mind should be clear...
Activity: 616
^- Bingo. Just lastnight I built more powered hubs for the incoming sticks which will be tested before resale.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Not trying to cause any problems or anything, but what is the reason to buy these units at this price? Are those interested more getting these for a hobby without concern for if they make back the investment, or am I wrong to think that at these prices, there is no way these will ROI? Just wondering the logic behind it. I was interested in getting one (or a few) but I did the math, and it doesn't make sense. Perhaps my math is wrong. Are these at least in some way profitable? Thanks!

If you are like me and are running  AM sticks as I type these are great to buy. I have 100 AM sticks running as I type.

(I mine Between 75 and 100 sticks).  I sell AM sticks on ebay low margin not greedy.

If I buy 10 of these and they hash at 2gh that is about 10 x 6 = 60 AM sticks.  But only 30-35 watts vs 175 -200 watts.

It Also allows me to sell off the Am sticks on ebay. At a low price.  Say I sell a 10 AM stick set on ebay for 210 usd which would be the lowest price on ebay.  

I would clear around 190 usd = about 1.5 btc add in .3 btc and I have 2 sticks hashing at 4gh-4.5gh.

out of pocket for me would be .3btc and essentially trading in the AM sticks.

So for .3btc my hash jumps from 3.3gh to 4.5gh and my power drops  from around 35 watts to 10 watts. And $0 money for a hub.

If you have a stick farm these sticks are really good.

I sold this yesterday on ebay at the time it sold it was the best price  for 10 sticks of AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=151124310694 

down the road I would sell these on ebay at low margin allowing others to upgrade the Am sticks they purchased.  They can also use the older am sticks to teach friends and family about mining.  For btc to keep working mining need to grow at the small end user level...  10 million small miners would be nice 50 million small miners better yet.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
this is very simple  I want to run this with bitminter the java client.  will it plug n play like the am stick?
I have contacted DrHaribo about bitminter support.

my thanks to you
Activity: 616
^-- ditto what he said, how much
Activity: 7
Not trying to cause any problems or anything, but what is the reason to buy these units at this price? Are those interested more getting these for a hobby without concern for if they make back the investment, or am I wrong to think that at these prices, there is no way these will ROI? Just wondering the logic behind it. I was interested in getting one (or a few) but I did the math, and it doesn't make sense. Perhaps my math is wrong. Are these at least in some way profitable? Thanks!

Your math is correct. This price puts them on the same level as the ASICMiner usb's, except that they use less electricity and space.
So the reasons for buying them are the same. These will replace the AM Unit in the market, if supply can keep up.

Okay, yeah that's what it seems like. It is cool you can fit the hashing power of around 7-8 Asicminer usbs in the same size. I've debated getting the usb sticks before but the prospect of knowingly losing money isn't the coolest. Even if they were priced to break even I think it would be nicer to run these. It looks like they would have to be around .5 btc to essentially break even on these devices if they got delivered in october. So if we are talking profit, how many do I have to buy to get them for .4 btc a unit?  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Your math is correct. This price puts them on the same level as the ASICMiner usb's, except that they use less electricity and space.
So the reasons for buying them are the same. These will replace the AM Unit in the market, if supply can keep up.
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: