Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 6. (Read 8580 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2015, 01:01:02 PM
How you are getting those models? Are they directly come to your site and register or you are partner of any other cam site? Quite interesting to see lots of model online and your site seems to be new. How that get possible?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 01, 2015, 10:16:43 AM
We have a lot of new models online, please check them out

http://btc69.net/caty_josh25
November 27, 2015, 08:31:45 AM
If it's free to watch then why the payment screens?

Those are only for reference if you want to add any bitcoins to tip the girls but watching is free, tipping the girls is just a nice way to say thanks for what you do Smiley

Wow just tried and watched some models. I will look more in detail about your referal commision system and may run ads on several adnetwork.

Thank you for giving us a try and liking it Smiley enjoy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2015, 01:11:21 PM

Those are only for reference if you want to add any bitcoins to tip the girls but watching is free, tipping the girls is just a nice way to say thanks for what you do Smiley

Wow just tried and watched some models. I will look more in detail about your referal commision system and may run ads on several adnetwork.
November 25, 2015, 11:12:46 PM
What makes this website special ? I would like to hear your explanation because I know there are many websites like this and not have to pay
if the website has more value might be attracted me to try and tell my friends  Cheesy waiting for your reply

You can watch any girl for free, you do not have to pay anything to watch Smiley
Also the 50% referral program is great and easy to earn with, every has a personal preference for each website

haha okay I'll try your site looks different from other sites because it has a referral program, I wondered what would I get from this referral program, I have a website about bitcoin maybe I'll write article about this

Thank you very much sir
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2015, 08:46:15 PM
What makes this website special ? I would like to hear your explanation because I know there are many websites like this and not have to pay
if the website has more value might be attracted me to try and tell my friends  Cheesy waiting for your reply

You can watch any girl for free, you do not have to pay anything to watch Smiley
Also the 50% referral program is great and easy to earn with, every has a personal preference for each website

haha okay I'll try your site looks different from other sites because it has a referral program, I wondered what would I get from this referral program, I have a website about bitcoin maybe I'll write article about this
November 25, 2015, 08:04:24 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
November 25, 2015, 07:55:45 PM
November 25, 2015, 07:54:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2015, 06:49:06 PM
if the website has more value might be attracted me to try and tell my friends  Cheesy waiting for your reply
November 25, 2015, 05:53:07 PM
Closed.
Pages:
Jump to: