Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED - page 2. (Read 2720 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
January 20, 2013, 07:16:17 PM
You state, "I recently bought 300 Bitcoins for investment purposes" yet you need to borrow 2.6 to buy something that costs 5.10?

Hello, I recently bought 300 Bitcoins for investment purposes,

How many Bitcoins do you have invested?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 20, 2013, 07:06:25 PM
bitcoins recieved
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
January 20, 2013, 06:57:39 PM
Jeez - just how expensive is this mining hardware?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1446951

Hello Im looking for a loan of 2.6 Bitcoins as I am just short of purchasing mining hardware off BitMit. I will pay back with interest 0.5 BTC on Febuary 2nd, the day I get my paycheck.

I have no problem with giving ID, Facebook, phone, and address to trusted members of the forum. My bitcoin address is 1Cuw7Nn7mEALntLbbdKQCnKswteujytpvq

Please contact me for personal information, only if trusted member of forums please!

Is this you? http://amani-kinderdorf.de/
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
January 20, 2013, 06:57:20 PM
Hello Im looking for a loan of 2.6 Bitcoins as I am just short of purchasing mining hardware off BitMit. I will pay back with interest 0.5 BTC on Febuary 2nd, the day I get my paycheck.

I have no problem with giving ID, Facebook, phone, and address to trusted members of the forum. My bitcoin address is 1Cuw7Nn7mEALntLbbdKQCnKswteujytpvq

Please contact me for personal information, only if trusted member of forums please!
I suggest not purchasing mining hardware - ASICs are going to make GPU mining useless, and FPGA ones most likely to be a loss.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 20, 2013, 06:45:10 PM
Bitcoins received

mod notice:
Dont jump to conclusions so fast. If you were to read what I stated earlier I work for the charity. Meaning I am the guy who transfers the BTC to Euros for the charity. Really, dont be stupid.

In this case, the conclusion is obvious. Your scam site shown above is bitcoinstocharity.org. The real site is bitcoinsforcharity.org.

Notice that on the scamming site, the donation addresses has been changed to Southern Comfort's addressess, specifically the one he mentioned in his sock puppet loan: 1B4pDiGiHkTAZvGsjWintcY3by6AvVSVLu
Pages:
Jump to: