Pages:
Author

Topic: |★| CLOSED |★| - page 4. (Read 22355 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 11:09:51 PM
is it possible to stake without having to leave the wallet open all the time?
like a pool or something like that?

thanks

yes you can, stake your atoms on your Atom wallet in your pc and open it once per week or month....it will give you the stake...i have mine and i open it every 3 weeks to recive my stakes.

yes indeed it is a very well-smart build wallet and stakes are great! We are stable now around 700s,once the down trend is broken we can see crazy moves in the moon direction!:) Hopefully Dev is cooking something good,its been quite for a while now.

interesting. and would you know the ROI per month for staking?

thanks in advance

pretty much 0.27% daily earnings,so let say you stake 300k coins = 810 coins,which is very nice return considering the fact there is no spending of money for mining equipment,dealing with all kind of problems while mining etc.,its a hassle free coin creator basically! Price is still very low for early enter,so your new coins will only benefit you in the long run! Atomic coin is a hidden Gem,which only few lucky early adopters will benefit the most from in near future.   
Activity: 220
August 03, 2017, 08:26:58 PM

The total amount of money is very small, there are many kinds of wallet, see the author is very hard, mixed mining is also good
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
August 03, 2017, 08:13:00 PM
Wallet is very nice and polished, staking very well.

High expectations for $ATOM, keep up the good work folks.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
August 03, 2017, 05:50:56 PM

thanks

yes you can, stake your atoms on your Atom wallet in your pc and open it once per week or month....it will give you the stake...i have mine and i open it every 3 weeks to recive my stakes.

yes indeed it is a very well-smart build wallet and stakes are great! We are stable now around 700s,once the down trend is broken we can see crazy moves in the moon direction!:) Hopefully Dev is cooking something good,its been quite for a while now.

interesting. and would you know the ROI per month for staking?

thanks in advance
August 03, 2017, 09:46:26 AM

thanks

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 09:21:52 PM

thanks

legendary
August 02, 2017, 01:15:59 PM

thanks
August 01, 2017, 11:31:42 PM
 Smiley This is  such a good Project,i can't believe it is still sooo undervalued,Dev you are doing Amazing job!!  I would say hire some PR person and spread the word,than have signature campaigns,tweeter giveaways and soon enough community around Atomic coin will explode,i mean the tech and execution of the wallets are off the charts, you have strong knowledge and it is visible,so don't give up and keep up the good work!!  Grin Grin Grin
I'm staking my Atoms and will buy many more every chance i have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let's PUT IN!
July 30, 2017, 06:57:46 AM
My Kaspersky antivirus say the wallet has a trojan virus. I have staking for a week and now this shows up. I did a malware scan with Malwarebytes and nothing came back. Is this like the Trojan virus warning some people usually get when running a cpu/gpu miner or is this a real virus?

this is not virus you need to upgrade your operating system because some old version operating systems not have cryptography feature and they called its virus
Activity: 14
July 30, 2017, 03:04:06 AM
My Kaspersky antivirus say the wallet has a trojan virus. I have staking for a week and now this shows up. I did a malware scan with Malwarebytes and nothing came back. Is this like the Trojan virus warning some people usually get when running a cpu/gpu miner or is this a real virus?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
July 27, 2017, 09:10:35 AM
Good job Dev! This is a very fast wallet like eth.. And stake also good...
Activity: 20
July 25, 2017, 02:28:09 PM
I transferred my coins to the wallet. Do I need to do anything else to start staking? Or just keeping the wallet open will do?
legendary
July 25, 2017, 02:05:25 PM
any social media bounties?
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 10:39:18 AM
well, wallet works beautiful, I am enjoying it every moment Smiley the question is - what development plans devs have about this project?
Let's PUT IN!
July 23, 2017, 02:22:02 AM
I bought some coins and moved to my wallet, then closed it for 24 hrs as the instruction for POS.
Couple of questions.
Is setting up password is a must or an option for staking?
Does shutting down wallet for 24 hrs is just one time procedure or whenever I transfer coins in?

1: password on wallet is not must if you have password in your wallet than you need to unlock it for staking otherwise not need to unlock

2: its not require you shut your wallet or you open your wallet when a transaction got maturity its take stake reward
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
July 23, 2017, 01:16:50 AM
good price to buy  Wink
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
July 22, 2017, 05:42:05 PM
I bought some coins and moved to my wallet, then closed it for 24 hrs as the instruction for POS.
Couple of questions.
Is setting up password is a must or an option for staking?
Does shutting down wallet for 24 hrs is just one time procedure or whenever I transfer coins in?
Let's PUT IN!
July 22, 2017, 12:58:50 AM
Now really Atom burst at all exchanges. Monsoon offer going on. Somebody deleting post on atom.Why such fear?? Face reality Bravely boss.

That is decentralized blockchain so no one can control on decentralized blockchain even developer also not have controls
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
July 21, 2017, 11:26:48 PM
Now really Atom burst at all exchanges. Monsoon offer going on. Somebody deleting post on atom.Why such fear?? Face reality Bravely boss.
Activity: 12
July 21, 2017, 04:11:45 PM
Atom and Putin coin is the same developer?

No they both are different i am not developer of them i am a social media spokes person of their teams
You the social media guy? You haven't put anything up on Twitter since June 8th? Better start raising awareness again, 6 month low today.
Pages:
Jump to: