Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 1THs 1kW 28nm Miner - $3800 - March 31st, BTC, Wire - LAST CALL - page 2. (Read 2181 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't think the move to 32-chip systems was exclusive to lketc.  Whoever provides the majority of the internal electronics appears to have made the move to 32-chip systems permanently.

We're talking to another vendor that has repackaged everything into a 4U case, but they're a touch more expensive.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
I'm going to be closing this group buy soon, while we look for another vendor.  Existing orders are secure, and anyone who wants to make a last buy is welcome to do so over the next few days, but this fiasco with the chip count has us looking to find a different source.

I'll keep on eye on a new GB. Was about to pull the trigger (since you would take CC) but don''t like the lower chip count.
I'm going to be closing this group buy soon, while we look for another vendor.  Existing orders are secure, and anyone who wants to make a last buy is welcome to do so over the next few days, but this fiasco with the chip count has us looking to find a different source.
I can confirm that the factory has changed the design to a 32-chip design.  I have sent an email to all buyers (at the email addresses they provided) explaining the situation.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Have other specs changed? Top speed?
The published specs have not changed.  1TH, less than 1kW.  The difference is, if you were planning to overclock these (and void the warranty), you now have less headroom to do so. 
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
I can confirm that the factory has changed the design to a 32-chip design.  I have sent an email to all buyers (at the email addresses they provided) explaining the situation.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Have other specs changed? Top speed?
Hi, would you please find out from the manufacturer if this batch has a lowered number of chips and has been overclocked to make up the difference?

Thanks
As mentioned in the other thread, I'm looking into it.  That would explain the $1200 price drop between March 10th and March 18th, but they said nothing about fewer chips; only 1TH 1kW 28nm.  If they changed the product on us, I'm not going to be terribly happy, even if the performance is exactly as promised.

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Hi, would you please find out from the manufacturer if this batch has a lowered number of chips and has been overclocked to make up the difference?

Thanks
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
we can still accept c/c through authrorizenet but the shipping and billing address MUST match or it will not be accepted.
How much is the value declared ?
Our default customs invoice will declare value at the price you pay.  We can declare value at another value if you want.
Sorry guys; Paypal is off the table for now.  They've insisted on holding money for 90 days, which makes it impossible for us to purchase your units.  Existing orders from the previous group buy are ok, but we can't use Paypal for this group buy.  Other forms of payment are still ok.
It's about the same.... the 1TH are probably a little louder than 180g ant, but it's not by much.....
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIx6ARQe4ow

This is a group buy for the March 31st batch of 1TH miners.

Pricing:
1-3 units, $3800 each (~5.959BTC)
4-9 units $3700 each (~5.804BTC)
10+ units, PM me.

BTC and Wire Transfer Accepted.  Sorry, no escrow.  For BTC, we will use the Bitstamp, Coinbase, or http://preev.com/ exchange rates.  

This group buy will close around Monday March 24th.

If you have concerns about our credibility or product, send us a PM.

Shipping:
DHL International Express Shipping is included.  Shipments from the March 31st batch are expected to be delivered around April 7th or 8th.  We are covering customs brokerage fees, but if you are outside US/Canada, you are responsible for any import fees.  If you would like a custom invoice value, we will be happy to oblige, but we are not responsible for any import customs hassle it creates.

Specifications:
Power consumption: 900W from the wall
Size: 48cm * 31cm * 35cm
Total weight: 21kg
Temperature: operating temperature does not exceed 35 degrees
Noise: Less than 45dB
Fan Size: 3x 12cm fans
Power Supply: 2x 650W OR 1x 1000W
Actual mining pools speed: >= 1000GHs
Package includes: Mining Machine, Power Cord, Manual, Network Cable

Warranty and DOA:
6 month warranty.  We'll keep spare parts on hand for repairs.

Who am I and why should you trust me?
Our previous group buy is here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-1ths-1kw-28nm-miner-4200-march-18th-btc-wire-paypal-last-call-500969.  We moved over 40 units.  

My business partner has an excellent track record in merchandise sales.  You can check his eBay feedback here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BITCOIN-MINER-1TH-MINING-RIG-1TH-S-COINCRAFT-A1-28NM-ASIC-CHIP-1000GH-S-/310880749188
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BITCOIN-MINER-1TH-MINING-RIG-1TH-S-COINCRAFT-A1-28NM-ASIC-CHIP-1000GH-S-/310887614404

Refunds:
If we have not already sent the money to the vendor, and you request a refund, we will provide the refund in the amount and currency payment was made: fiat to fiat, bitcoin to bitcoin.  Once the money is sent to the vendor, it is out of our hands.

Ordering Process:
Indicate interest here and/or in a PM.  We'll contact you with an invoice and payment details.  

In general, we will need to know:
  • your desired quantity
  • your desired payment method
  • a shipping address
  • an email address for DHL Shipping updates
  • a phone number for DHL Delivery

More Pictures:

Pages:
Jump to: