Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 28. (Read 225482 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 01:24:47 AM
Dear ATLANT Bounty Participants,

As previously announced, distribution of ATLANT bounty will begin today.

All participants had enough time to verify addresses, thus as of March 1, 2018 address changes will not be accepted.

Please note the following details:

Each month, approximately one million ATL tokens will be distributed to bounty program participants, over a period of 18 months, proportionately.

Example: If you are due to receive 1800 ATL, you will receive 100 ATL per month, each month, until a total of 1800 ATL is reached.

Monthly distributions will be made during the first week of each calendar month.

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

I can accept this since only this thing can keep atlant being dumped hard. But i dont know about another bounty hunter. I hope with this method of distribution the price of atl can increase steady and gain investor trust again. Just make sure that the distribution will happen smoothly. Is the distribution already started ? Becaise i dont get my bounty yet.

I agree with you. As long as it will happen as stated, no problem. I will expect the reward every month.
Me too im ok with this method, i already receive my ATL token but untill now distribution stil not finished.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
March 02, 2018, 01:21:13 AM

All participants had enough time to verify addresses, thus as of March 1, 2018 address changes will not be accepted.

Each month, approximately one million ATL tokens will be distributed to bounty program participants, over a period of 18 months, proportionately.

Example: If you are due to receive 1800 ATL, you will receive 100 ATL per month, each month, until a total of 1800 ATL is reached.

Monthly distributions will be made during the first week of each calendar month.

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

I can accept this since only this thing can keep atlant being dumped hard. But i dont know about another bounty hunter. I hope with this method of distribution the price of atl can increase steady and gain investor trust again. Just make sure that the distribution will happen smoothly. Is the distribution already started ? Becaise i dont get my bounty yet.

I agree with you. As long as it will happen as stated, no problem. I will expect the reward every month.
In my opinion it's a good decision by the team to avoid dump of bounties but I know most are waiting for the distribution to start because it
was promise that it will be distributed on March 1. Right now the volume is really low, if bounty hunters will dump the price will fall hard and not beneficial to holders as potential investors might not be able to get it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 01:14:48 AM
worst bounty ever. Sorry for bounty hunters.Maybe The team don't know how to marketing?? Get lost idiot
Activity: 700
March 02, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Activity: 1274
March 02, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
Its too late already now we will get all out tokens in 18 months..... i never join such type of bounty and i think this is unfair admin/DEV is requested please review the bounty policy as it will hurt all bounty hunters.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 12:24:51 AM
hello sir i never did any wrong thing but my name is red in signature campaign.kindly solve my issue plz
manager i made 50 post and i never remove signature early.why my name red??
i should get 6 stake sir kindly solve my issue.

I think you very late complain
because this now only wait distribution

to mr frogman  , when can distribution bounty sir ?
1 march
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
March 02, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
March 02, 2018, 12:13:49 AM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Why not frankly tell us to not to expect too much from you. You're fooling us.
FROGMAN, you are more likely a FROG than a MAN, you did not have a word of honor.
You're making me angry. If i could see you now, i will surely punch your face untill all your tooth fell down on the ground, you're a FUCKING IDIOT!
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
March 02, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

RIDICULOUS! I found this funny and at the same time boiling my blood. I see the reason behind this as clear as the day. I did some time to read through your previous posts and March 1 is the date you promised to distribute and not the date you officially say address changes will not be accepted. Damn it!

Also (I'm not sure if you also thought this up), make the percentage of the distribution of 1M ATL tokens per month relative to the allocated bounty of each campaign from the total bounty pool. It simply means that signature campaign participants would have higher percentage in partaking the amount of distribution every month.

Following this, it is guaranteed that the distribution of every campaign would end at the same time.

What you're doing is very incompetent, unprofessional and plainly making a fool of those people who contributed greatly to the success of your project.

Error: PUNCTUALITY NOT FOUND.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
March 01, 2018, 11:28:34 PM
I have not received anything to date from ATL bounty results.
is there anyone who has received the distribution from the ATL team?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
March 01, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
March 01, 2018, 09:24:34 PM
Wheres the bounty manager here? I believe bounty distribution is March 01 but still I did not receive my bounty yet its already March 02 still a broken promises we are all tired of waiting for some months.. Angry Angry Angry 
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
March 01, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
Great expectation about bounty rewards payment with all hopes waning down. Maybe there is an issue somewhere that we cannot reconcile.  Manager can you please give us an update about the whole situation on ground. Thanks
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 01, 2018, 06:57:04 PM
Imagine... Still no bounties... Wooow so unexpected... Amazing  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
March 01, 2018, 06:45:02 PM
Wkwkwkwkwkwkwk
I can't wait for long anymore Embarrassed Embarrassed
Is the rewards of this bounty project will be paid or no sir?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 05:25:47 PM
we are already end of day, still no distribution
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
hello sir i never did any wrong thing but my name is red in signature campaign.kindly solve my issue plz
U can't complain again now. Today is the day of the distribution...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
March 01, 2018, 04:30:56 PM
I feel this is unfair the previous spreadsheet I get 6.5 stake but why not can not
please check your previous spreadsheet master
sphreadseed sphreadseed before the update : 451
sphreadseed signature final : 207
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
March 01, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

where were you before ?  be sure to raise the noise before distribution? half a year has passed, you had enough time. Now walk Vasya.

Activity: 350
March 01, 2018, 03:54:21 PM
You guys where given 2 months to check if you have issue, jezz
Pages:
Jump to: