Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 72. (Read 225521 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 03:03:35 AM
when will be the bounties distributed? we've been waiting for years! lol!

Hope it will be at the end of November.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 11:04:20 PM
when will be the bounties distributed? we've been waiting for years! lol!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 01:58:36 PM
Atlant is a good project. There is no difficulty to wait a few weeks to recieve rewards
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
November 14, 2017, 12:49:19 PM
Bounty will be distributed in 2-3 weeks time just patient is the key. The team working to see no error...Let us be patient and give them our support like we did since from day 1.

They might still need time for some calculations and distribution,have more patience, anyway will be changing my signature just now, i think a find a better signature again. Will wait for my stakes here at Atlant patiently .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
November 13, 2017, 07:51:32 PM
On Friday 24th the term that they set themselves ends, then the spreadsheets will be public and send the tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 02:05:17 PM
Bounty will be distributed in 2-3 weeks time just patient is the key. The team working to see no error...Let us be patient and give them our support like we did since from day 1.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
November 13, 2017, 12:47:59 PM
How long will we have to wait for the bounty sir? is this project scamers?
Do read on first page manager update to wait until 3 weeks before they can release the updated spreadsheet and join telegram too so that you are updated for a news.
I think that now is not a good time to get bounty rewards, because the market is falling
Activity: 220
November 13, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
It was a rough process Atlant. It coincided with Bitcoin's fluctuating times. I was expecting more investment. But again, $ 5 million is nice money. It may come to better places in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
November 13, 2017, 11:17:29 AM
This atlant campaign is just big and long for NOTHING!  The requirement are so tedious and yet they have not pay to appreciate the hard work of the bounty hunters. Within the same period of this campaign, I have been paid like 4X from other campaign. Bounty hunter should shine their eyes! No one is obligated to pay you. You must choose campaign that are less tedious and bounty hunters friendly! ATLANT IS PURE WASTE OF TIME! I hope people learn from this and not giving in to unreasonable demand from all these fake project!

You are wrong, ATLANT quite promising project with great potential, why are you in such a hurry and the main thing where? We were promised three weeks to check the spreadsheet, it remained week, maybe a little more. Be patient.  Cool

it seems like he is impatient with a long project.
to my knowledge a long-term project will produce a great one anyway.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 13, 2017, 08:56:43 AM
Congratulations Atlant for a job well done. You deserved your success for its good strategy from the very start, we all know that this Ico will hit the market soon. Keep it up team!
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
November 13, 2017, 04:10:39 AM
This atlant campaign is just big and long for NOTHING!  The requirement are so tedious and yet they have not pay to appreciate the hard work of the bounty hunters. Within the same period of this campaign, I have been paid like 4X from other campaign. Bounty hunter should shine their eyes! No one is obligated to pay you. You must choose campaign that are less tedious and bounty hunters friendly! ATLANT IS PURE WASTE OF TIME! I hope people learn from this and not giving in to unreasonable demand from all these fake project!

You are wrong, ATLANT quite promising project with great potential, why are you in such a hurry and the main thing where? We were promised three weeks to check the spreadsheet, it remained week, maybe a little more. Be patient.  Cool
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 13, 2017, 01:15:40 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
November 13, 2017, 01:06:59 AM
Distribution bounty after the count will be on the site's office
or on a private ETH wallet? Thank you

what do you mean? you will receive your coins on the ethereum wallet you send to them when you join the campaign.
must be an erc20 wallet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

you didn't even on any spreadsheet? alt accounts? lol
this project has ended before you created your account.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 12:44:22 AM
I am so interested in your bounty program and want to join the signature bounty. But as a newbie I'm unable to join the signature bounty ............Sad
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
November 12, 2017, 11:25:50 PM
Do read on first page manager update to wait until 3 weeks before they can release the updated spreadsheet and join telegram too so that you are updated for a news.
thank you for your good information about the bounty. I think all of us now waiting the calculation of the stake for a good counting......
good job for the manager
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
November 12, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
Activity: 658
November 12, 2017, 01:23:38 PM
Distribution bounty after the count will be on the site's office
or on a private ETH wallet? Thank you
Activity: 322
November 12, 2017, 12:39:16 PM
what is the news in the calculation of the stakes of  all participants here? i am still confused about it... i know it will be take some days but the manager here should put some exact date or an estimated date when to distribute it or done.

Everyone are too excited to have their stakes, but mind you guys that making a tally in every bounty is not that easy. They still need a lot of time since there are so many participants and they don't wanna make any mistakes regarding the counting process. Try to understand guys...
Activity: 322
November 12, 2017, 12:32:21 PM
I believe in the transparency of this project that it will be a very big hit in the market since its concept is very good. Good luck Team Atlant and keep it up. Looking forward for your next project.
Pages:
Jump to: