Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 2. (Read 19375 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
February 06, 2014, 02:24:43 PM
Hi screenman  Smiley
  You tested the dual-mode LTC/BTC? As stability? You do not use the relay to restart when freezes?
Make a screen with your pool with real speed LTC

i only mine ltc with it, didn't test the dual mode yet

A mode LTC it works? What is the overall speed?
 You can put a photo
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 06, 2014, 01:21:13 PM
Hi screenman  Smiley
  You tested the dual-mode LTC/BTC? As stability? You do not use the relay to restart when freezes?

i only mine ltc with it, didn't test the dual mode yet
February 06, 2014, 01:19:30 PM
i need to wait for the new firmware to change settings
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
February 06, 2014, 01:14:26 PM
I have bought a set from Mr. Jack Liao @ alibaba and received it yesterday.
After struggling true the chinese setup guide, i am now mining scrypt @ +/- 3000 Khs

Now i still need to build some kind of case to put everything in, because now with all those wires & coolers it is a big mess
so sorry for dhl delay.
you should can run it at 3800+KHS. try it.
if you want guide, just let me know.
pay me some tips.
thanks.

I had no problems with the dhl delay Smiley i had patience Smiley

I did all the firmware upgrades, any other tricks?

Dude ask how much the tip is, if it's worth it then DO IT.
They sell these stuff so I am sure they know all the tricks.
Activity: 124
February 06, 2014, 12:56:36 PM
Hi screenman  Smiley
February 06, 2014, 06:25:10 AM
After struggling true the chinese setup guide, i am now mining scrypt @ +/- 3000 Khs

Now i still need to build some kind of case to put everything in, because now with all those wires & coolers it is a big mess
so sorry for dhl delay.
pay me some tips.
thanks.

I had no problems with the dhl delay Smiley i had patience Smiley

I did all the firmware upgrades, any other tricks?
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1000
Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!
February 06, 2014, 06:18:25 AM

so sorry for dhl delay.
pay me some tips.
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
February 06, 2014, 06:11:39 AM
10 coolers Smiley that makes a lot of noise.

I think i going to put it in a case, than the noise will be reduced

in LTC mode they are silent, right ?
February 06, 2014, 05:23:55 AM
10 coolers Smiley that makes a lot of noise.

I think i going to put it in a case, than the noise will be reduced
Activity: 126
February 06, 2014, 05:04:25 AM
How noisy is the setup?
February 06, 2014, 04:47:59 AM

Activity: 126
February 05, 2014, 02:39:01 AM
Anyone have success buying a set from the original poster? Maybe they are on vacation over the new year.
Activity: 219
Bitcoin Mining Hosting
February 03, 2014, 06:25:34 PM
whats the voltage ? not saying a friend popped one , but good to know hahah Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 03, 2014, 03:14:17 PM
Ok, on the long run its a better deal than Buying 2 mining rigs with R9 280x or HD 7590s. The GPU rigs will start giving profit sooner though then after about a month Big Bit will catch up. So its arguable. Considering size though and power consumption I guess bit wins... but only on the long run measured at least 6 months or longer. I think the best deal of all would be to add 1500$ and just buy cointerra for May batch.

thats probably the better way to go because GPU commmunity is much larger and will switch to another asic resistant coin system like sha-2 or 3 whatever, and those who buy dedicated hardware with no resale value will join those who have a BFL Jalopeneo still trying to pay off the product.

rememeber a GPU system has 70-80% resale value or higher if you get a deal when bying. an underpowered asic has zero value.

let me give you an example. the $2,200 BFL 600GH card that is supposedly coming out, i saw the non working prototype a month ago in CES 2014 and at the time, if it was working, it was capable of making a bit coin in only 5 days and that is back then, 4 weeks ago. Something didnt click right with me, why would a unit making $200/day be sold for only $2,000?? well, it wont when you get it. the unit is still months away from being shipped and due to difficulty increase it , if it were in the market now it would only make one BTC in 7.5 days. when 10,000 of those hit the market and you receive yours in the mail, it will probably make one BTC in 50 days and soon after before you even hit the first 50 days it will be sink and make one BTc in 500 days, because there are now 10,000. of them running on the same network.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 03, 2014, 02:18:51 PM
Ok, on the long run its a better deal than Buying 2 mining rigs with R9 280x or HD 7590s. The GPU rigs will start giving profit sooner though then after about a month Big Bit will catch up. So its arguable. Considering size though and power consumption I guess bit wins... but only on the long run measured at least 6 months or longer. I think the best deal of all would be to add 1500$ and just buy cointerra for May batch.
Activity: 365
February 03, 2014, 01:50:06 PM
I would be interested in 1 Lil'bit package. Shipping to EU.
Sorry, this is out of topic somehow... About my 200GH/s 55nm Asic device from China, bought at the price of 19GH/s, if everything goes well I will start another topic soon. Still working on testing and so on.

Most people realize this isn't a great deal for BTC/SHA-256 mining they are buying it for LTC/Scrypt mining. Please stay on topic and stop talking about how cheap other BTC/SHA-256 miners are. We already know.
Activity: 252
February 03, 2014, 04:29:04 AM
Sorry, this is out of topic somehow... About my 200GH/s 55nm Asic device from China, bought at the price of 19GH/s, if everything goes well I will start another topic soon. Still working on testing and so on.
Activity: 406
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
February 03, 2014, 03:14:17 AM
Activity: 256
Because it's sterile...
February 03, 2014, 12:50:52 AM
You can pay now from BFL, but you will join the queue of unhappy customers who have been waiting a very long time for their products.  Have fun with that.

You guys are missing the point! Unless you like can't get anything else at all this is WAY too expensive to mine btc at that speed. You can buy 60Gh units for under $1000 from BFL now. Also there will be a BIG drop in price because 20nm chips are coming out in like 1 month. 2TH/s miners are already being shipped to lucky few. Anyways, I'll personally wait, mine some scrypt until I can get some decent btc miner.

Lol.

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
February 03, 2014, 12:22:04 AM
You guys are missing the point! Unless you like can't get anything else at all this is WAY too expensive to mine btc at that speed. You can buy 60Gh units for under $1000 from BFL now. Also there will be a BIG drop in price because 20nm chips are coming out in like 1 month. 2TH/s miners are already being shipped to lucky few. Anyways, I'll personally wait, mine some scrypt until I can get some decent btc miner.

Lol.

Pages:
Jump to: