Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED! - page 3. (Read 1198 times)

copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

Announcement has been unlocked. We'll be starting our bounty campaigns soon.

Very nice to hear that. Kryptcoin project exactly needs a promotion such as bounty and airdrop program. People will spread out the information of the ICO. And I hope can participate in your bounty. By the way, when will you plan to make the Kryptcoin official thread? 
Hi, there is no Kryptcoin. Just my username.
We'll start our bounty campaigns soon.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 08:38:59 AM
Security project is a bridge to be a project needed by another project, because the security system is an important point in building a blockchain, therefore this project has the potential to be successful
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 15, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
A concrete project for organizations specializing in security systems is, in my opinion, the right decision. A lot of projects do not have individuality, and this project wants to wish good luck.
Activity: 56
August 15, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Very nice to hear that. Kryptcoin project exactly needs a promotion such as bounty and airdrop program. People will spread out the information of the ICO. And I hope can participate in your bounty. By the way, when will you plan to make the Kryptcoin official thread? 
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 06:49:52 AM
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!
Activity: 62
August 15, 2018, 06:16:44 AM
Res for Pool
copper member
August 14, 2018, 08:20:39 AM
copper member
August 11, 2018, 04:23:27 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hello everyone, i hope you all are doing good.
It is no longer news that BitexBay has pulled an exit scam on the community and millions of Alarmx coin got lost in the process.
It is quite unfortunate that BitexBay was the sole exchange AlarmX was on, making 100% of the trading activities to be on the exchange.
Efforts to reach the BitexBay team has been abortive and it has dawn on us that they are not looking back with their Discord channel having been deleted.
We do not want BitexBay to dump those coins once we are on Cryptopia. Nor do we want them to profit in anyway from stealing AlarmX coins that don't belong to them.

However, the AlarmX Team has decided to buy back the coins back from the community.
The buy back rate will be within the range of USD 0.008 - USD 0.005 which is the approximated price of the coin before the BitexBay exit.
We'll be starting a new blockchain in a couple of months and those who do not wish to sell back their coins (buyback) will have the option to swap.
We will compile the list. We will give everyone two weeks to decide and turn in swap or buyback. At that time we will begin the buyback process in three weeks. Those who want to swap will be apart of the new pre-mine and will get their coins first before mining the new blockchain starts.

We'll be shutting down the AlarmX blockchain by Friday 11:PM EST.
We are using this opportunity to tell everyone to stop mining the AlarmX coin and masternode owners should discontinue their masternodes.

The project is real and we have the funding from a major investor who believes in the AlarmX project and sees the vision.

Negotiations of this magnitude take time but we have the funding and it is going to blow your minds.

we hope you stick around. Those who hold the AlarmX coin will be invited to visit our smart city lab and get a behind the scenes tour of our smart city lab coming soon.
We highly encourage you to join our discord channel to ask questions and stay updated https://discord.gg/yCn2u8 .

We are sorry for the hassles caused as this was beyond our control.
Thank you for your understanding.

Signed.
The AlarmX Team.[/size]
copper member
August 10, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
CLOSED!
Pages:
Jump to: