Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed. - page 3. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 08:23:41 PM
We have reduced the fee to 1% in beta!
Great news, will the fee will last until the beta phase will finish or it will go back to normal fee again after beta?
copper member
Activity: 78
January 20, 2019, 04:35:04 PM
Does the team have their social media sites? I am looking it in the thread but don't found any. I am hoping that they will include it in here.

It is on our landing page.
It will be helpful if you can add the said links of your social media sites in your Ann Thread so the forum community will easily go to your media sites.
And also FAQ page will be good also if you will add it in your Ann Thread as in your website, you cannot find it easily. You still need to go through extras before seeing the FAQ page.

Done
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 01:27:07 AM
Does the team have their social media sites? I am looking it in the thread but don't found any. I am hoping that they will include it in here.

It will be helpful if you can add the said links of your social media sites in your Ann Thread so the forum community will easily go to your media sites.
And also FAQ page will be good also if you will add it in your Ann Thread as in your website, you cannot find it easily. You still need to go through extras before seeing the FAQ page.

Activity: 224
January 19, 2019, 08:29:17 AM
It would be much good if the project development team will be able to launch the mobile version of the platform. By means of that, more people will be able to conveniently can use this BTCArena.gg which will also brong a good impact to the growth of the project's community.
Activity: 518
January 19, 2019, 07:51:07 AM
The project have their potential. But honestly, I am not fond to the color palette of this project. But what's important is the concepts and ideas presented. I am looking forward for more updates of the project.
Activity: 602
January 19, 2019, 05:18:42 AM
I can't access the site through mobile, do the team have the plan to create a mobile version of their platform? This is a quite a bit risky since this is still new and maybe some improvement that needs to be done.
copper member
January 18, 2019, 01:54:22 PM

Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 04:57:14 AM
The idea is good and it is a kind of project that truly will gain a lots of attention from the crowd. I was hoping that they will keep on showing us their true capability providing us the information needed and necessary for the crypto community as a proud crypto project.
January 18, 2019, 02:11:23 AM
copper member
January 16, 2019, 09:13:47 PM
what does the lorem ipsum mean which is written on your FAQ on the "How to verify the game results". Is it a filler text or it was put on purpose?
sorry will change soon
copper member
January 16, 2019, 09:53:32 AM
We have reduced the fee to 1% in beta!
copper member
January 15, 2019, 10:04:06 PM
Our site is back up after maintenance!
copper member
January 13, 2019, 05:11:26 PM
May I know why in FAQ, gambling addiction is included? I am not sure if it is really important and it is also stated there that if we have gambling addiction, we will just contact your staff and limit our account or in worst case banned it.

Though other sites has a way in order to limit or give the participants a safe way of gambling. But still i'm skeptical if it is really that important.

I believe that if someone can't control their own money flow, they should not gambling at all. Instead of giving them to block your account or manage our deposit and withdrawal is a little bit off as I can say. I do not accuse them that they will scam player or not but to maintaim your own addiction is your own problem, not theirs so if they manage to have this om their terms may be it is just precaution for player to make sure them play using their own that they can affors to lose, nothing more personal than other things

Okay, we will remove it then and reword it
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
January 13, 2019, 10:06:09 AM
May I know why in FAQ, gambling addiction is included? I am not sure if it is really important and it is also stated there that if we have gambling addiction, we will just contact your staff and limit our account or in worst case banned it.

Though other sites has a way in order to limit or give the participants a safe way of gambling. But still i'm skeptical if it is really that important.

I believe that if someone can't control their own money flow, they should not gambling at all. Instead of giving them to block your account or manage our deposit and withdrawal is a little bit off as I can say. I do not accuse them that they will scam player or not but to maintaim your own addiction is your own problem, not theirs so if they manage to have this om their terms may be it is just precaution for player to make sure them play using their own that they can affors to lose, nothing more personal than other things
copper member
January 12, 2019, 10:01:01 AM
We will be adding Coinflip today!

Activity: 94
January 12, 2019, 07:42:31 AM

Activity: 574
January 11, 2019, 09:03:11 PM
I saw that you source code is not yet available? So far I didn't found any bugs yet, depositing btc and withdrawing it has no problem so far.  
It will be better if you will also accept other currency in the future aside from btc so other players have choice what currency they would like to deposit and play.
Activity: 167
January 11, 2019, 04:45:55 AM
This is a good way to earn bitcoin since all you just need is your luck and skills to defeat your enemy. I believe playing against other players is much better than playing against the hows which always wins most of the time.
That's true, in this way you'll just depend on skills unlike RNG or what we known as random number generator which mostly define the result of the bet and is luck. Although it is not always earning but this platform can be entertaining as well.
Activity: 322
January 11, 2019, 01:05:25 AM
This is a good way to earn bitcoin since all you just need is your luck and skills to defeat your enemy. I believe playing against other players is much better than playing against the hows which always wins most of the time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
January 10, 2019, 05:20:43 PM
I have seen in the website on how to deposit. But how long will it takes to confimed that it was successfully deposits so we can play the game? Also, in what way will you promote this game in crypto space inorder to be recognized by gamblers and inorder to reduced the fees from 7.5% to 5%?
This is just my opinion if you consider, it varies from 10-30mins depending on how long a new block in the blockchain will added for it requires a new block to verify every transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: