Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 23. (Read 126737 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
August 09, 2014, 12:14:39 AM
lol.  please ignore and dont qoute fudsters...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 09, 2014, 12:07:38 AM
I don't know what happened but i didn't received the coins thou' i was on the list...
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
August 08, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
Yup.

Crypto_shark : Ignored
Sputn1k : Ignored

Life quality : Better

Eth.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 08, 2014, 11:47:11 PM
They are not haters, they are just spreading FUD to keep price low so they can buy as many as they can before it goes to moon.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
August 08, 2014, 10:58:59 PM
AHA!!!!!!  Wink there is haters coming hahaha
welcome welcome

i don't care about what and how much GPC price NOW! if they DUMP this coin oh come on that was the great time to buy.
what i learn in the crypto world is You will never Lose if you not SELL your coin at low price!

If you keep your eye on the profit, you’re going to skimp on the product. But if you focus on making really great products, then the profits will follow
C2
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 08, 2014, 09:24:27 PM
GPC is dead. Sell why there is still buys in the order book.

were you born planned or were you an accident? I guess your father's condom broke or your mother's pill didn't work. They should abort you.

Cool man. Look at the facts. Sorry if you lost money. I am starting to feel bad for you guys. Awesome scam.

If you have any more to sell, please fill my order. Otherwise get lost.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 09:13:53 PM

were you born planned or were you an accident? I guess your father's condom broke or your mother's pill didn't work. They should abort you.

Cool man. Look at the facts. Sorry if you lost money. I am starting to feel bad for you guys. Awesome scam.
Activity: 1221
August 08, 2014, 09:10:39 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 08, 2014, 09:09:20 PM
Right so I'll let the two love birds continue their FUD, I have a life to get to, continue to spend your energies on what you call a "worthless coin" The fact that you're willing to put so much effort into arguments shows you think otherwise. Normal smart people spend time on stuff they don't think is worthless
August 08, 2014, 09:07:42 PM
Hmmmm motive much?

Good work detective.  You figured it out, it was a plan to become a whale of a worthless clone coin.

it's not helping your arguments too much, and kinda showing why you feel the need to spend so much time on a "worthless clone coin"

Because I had to listen to your now disappeared leader on that chatbox for two days.

So you feel the need to waste your time, because someone forced you to listen to someone, because you have no will power of your own to look away from a screen?Huh??
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
August 08, 2014, 09:07:14 PM

No, sir.

What are you still doing here if the coin is dead? It's pointless. Except, if it's NOT.
August 08, 2014, 09:06:55 PM

yes that's right we're the ones that look like idiots
Activity: 61
August 08, 2014, 09:06:31 PM
Hmmmm motive much?

Good work detective.  You figured it out, it was a plan to become a whale of a worthless clone coin.

it's not helping your arguments too much, and kinda showing why you feel the need to spend so much time on a "worthless clone coin"

Because I had to listen to your now disappeared leader on that chatbox for two days.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 09:05:42 PM
August 08, 2014, 09:05:07 PM
Hmmmm motive much?

Good work detective.  You figured it out, it was a plan to become a whale of a worthless clone coin.

Activity: 278
Back to the real world
August 08, 2014, 09:04:28 PM
If "the coin is dead", why are you people spending so much oxygen to prove "something that everybody can see"?

Go fishing for a change. I mean, real fishing.
Activity: 61
August 08, 2014, 09:03:34 PM
Hmmmm motive much?

Good work detective.  You figured it out, it was a plan to become a whale of a worthless clone coin.
August 08, 2014, 09:02:20 PM
Hmmmm motive much?

C2
Activity: 91
August 08, 2014, 08:56:56 PM
Most likely it is Crypto_Shark's second account lol

Try not to draw attention from your failing coin scam.

LOL wut? WTF is that even in response to or supposed to mean? Fucking Fail at FUD dude

I guess you can't read a chart:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GPC

Who is failing?

Here's a bit of a Crypto Lesson for you, you start FUD people sell, then guess what?

THE......CHART.....LOOKS......LIKE......THAT.

Consider that some free advise genius

The dump was pre anything on this forum nublet.

Yeah ok nublet. hahaha, maybe go read the thread, FUD started, price dipped and you to fucktards joined in the game

this is why you always fail.  the 1.4 million coin dump preluded anything. 

I'm wondering you have anymore to sell lol
August 08, 2014, 08:54:39 PM
This is hilarious. GPC for the win. You got robbed.

So move on? Go Away? Please God Please go away?

Not yet, your suffering is priceless. How did you not see this coming? Dev dipped.

Oh yes I'm suffering. Oh boo hoo. Really you think you're that important. Please
Pages:
Jump to: