Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 71. (Read 126737 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
July 29, 2014, 12:54:12 PM
Headed back into the office! I'll respond to PM's this evening

just sent you the 0.05 btc for x16 shares and a pm with transaction id.

btw i follow you on twitter and will rt to help spread the word.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 29, 2014, 09:02:31 AM
Hello. This will be my first crypto IPO and seems like a good one. I will try send investment dev. Hope this will be big!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
July 29, 2014, 08:00:47 AM
no more X2 and X4 donation?
too bad i don't know this coin earlier Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 29, 2014, 03:14:56 AM
nice to the next step to launch!
hope success.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
July 29, 2014, 01:54:01 AM
I'm happy to subscribe for a 16x share.
Payment Made and PM sent with transaction ID.
Looking forward to launch day  Smiley
Activity: 385
July 29, 2014, 12:25:07 AM
I just sent a PM to you Grin
C2
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 28, 2014, 06:21:39 PM
Question for the forum! Assuming the distribution will take a couple of days (Will be distributed in order of paid shares vs free), how long should we wait to get listed? ASAP or after the distribution is complete? Looking for your thoughts and discussion Smiley

I would say at least couple weeks after distribution complete. It will be even better after you release "accurate roadmap" for this coin.

I could let market demand get GROUPCoin listed. Honestly C2, I'm trying to make GROUPCoin a crypto that derives its value from its distribution, not fairy tale promises of features that never materialize (and are used to drive up the price to the benefit of a few).

A coin should never be about the "developer" or "the team", instead it should be about the community. Everyone is in the drivers seat, not just me.

How about you are a starship captain, we are crews. And our destination is Moon.

How about we boldly go where no man has gone before!

Yes, Moon is just our first destination Smiley
C2
July 28, 2014, 05:37:44 PM
Question for the forum! Assuming the distribution will take a couple of days (Will be distributed in order of paid shares vs free), how long should we wait to get listed? ASAP or after the distribution is complete? Looking for your thoughts and discussion Smiley

I would say at least couple weeks after distribution complete. It will be even better after you release "accurate roadmap" for this coin.

I could let market demand get GROUPCoin listed. Honestly C2, I'm trying to make GROUPCoin a crypto that derives its value from its distribution, not fairy tale promises of features that never materialize (and are used to drive up the price to the benefit of a few).

A coin should never be about the "developer" or "the team", instead it should be about the community. Everyone is in the drivers seat, not just me.

How about you are a starship captain, we are crews. And our destination is Moon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
July 28, 2014, 05:21:46 PM
Should probably try to do them simultaneously if possible ..

People that want to sell immediately will do private sales
if no exchange is in place from the get go ..
I'm leery of wallet downloads ( never know what else you're getting plus
I don't trust the security of my local computer in the first place  Undecided )
So, I'm probably going to wait until GPC is listed on Cryptsy before I even
request the distribution of my coins from you  Shocked

How's that for trust ?? Grin

Triff ..
C2
July 28, 2014, 05:18:19 PM

Activity: 364
July 28, 2014, 04:54:56 PM
Hi,

How much can I buy, is the x16 share the max for 0.05btc? Or can I buy lets say for 1 btc?

And how many shares/coins did the free users recieved each?

It's all on the OP!

Found the most but not if X16 is the max I can invest. I presume it is because of the fair distribution goal so I just send you the required amount for X16.
Activity: 364
July 28, 2014, 04:37:00 PM
Hi,

How much can I buy, is the x16 share the max for 0.05btc? Or can I buy lets say for 1 btc?

And how many shares/coins did the free users recieved each?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2014, 04:16:04 PM
Phheeww! Must feel good to be an early adopter Cheesy

To those of you who joined the free participation early, thank you. You have been rewarded as I have locked further free participation.

If you'd like to add more shares you can participate in the Donate/ICO. More news to come this week... Don't wait too long!

I will join the donate ICO let's hope all the freebie peeps don't go and dump it cheap..Also do you give any little free bounties to promoters? I want to do a blog review and also my Hubby can translate the OP into Mandarin Chinese. So if I purchase a share package would I als be able to receive a little share package for our services to help spread the coin news?  Smiley.

They'll have every incentive to hold!

What incentive is that? I'm interested in the ICO but the fact that people got coins for free does concern me.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 28, 2014, 01:06:14 PM
Phheeww! Must feel good to be an early adopter Cheesy

To those of you who joined the free participation early, thank you. You have been rewarded as I have locked further free participation.

If you'd like to add more shares you can participate in the Donate/ICO. More news to come this week... Don't wait too long!

I will join the donate ICO let's hope all the freebie peeps don't go and dump it cheap..Also do you give any little free bounties to promoters? I want to do a blog review and also my Hubby can translate the OP into Mandarin Chinese. So if I purchase a share package would I als be able to receive a little share package for our services to help spread the coin news?  Smiley.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 28, 2014, 11:17:28 AM
Congratulations to all who have participated early and showed their support for GROUPCoin.

The free giveaway is closed. I feel that it is important to reward early adopters and add value to their shares.

If you'd still like to participate you can donate as per the OP and receive X2 X4 X8 or X16 batches (depending on the donation).

Thank you again for your support! I will be updating the OP shortly.

Another major announcement will be coming in the next few days Cheesy

Bosman

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the future of this coin Smiley
Activity: 244
July 28, 2014, 11:05:53 AM
It is very nice coin and the project will be successful for sure .  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
July 28, 2014, 09:58:43 AM
Thanks bosman for running a fair distribution ..
Here's hoping that all participants held up their end of the deal ..
Looking forward to wallet release and launch at the end of the week ..

Triff ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 28, 2014, 08:36:36 AM
Less than an hour to go!

Cheesy
Activity: 259
July 28, 2014, 07:30:06 AM
This looks very interesting. PM sent!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2014, 12:57:01 AM
Interesting coin, would love to be part of this. Is it possible for me to claim a free stake without changing my sig?
Also I would like to have some more info about the BTC donation if it's still ongoing. What amount of BTC do I need to send and how many coins will I receive in return? Thanks!
I'll be keeping an eye on your thread  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: