Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 4963 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 10, 2015, 06:48:48 AM
Thanks Shadow, I've received my BTC back, hopefully your coder gets well soon and then we'll bring this project back to life

I hope he will be ok, but it's not fast. I can't guarantee now he will continue.
Thanks for support and sorry for wasting your time.

Will wait here for others who sent BTC.
I will not edit any info in this thread except do not send to this address anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
January 10, 2015, 06:45:34 AM
Maybe we can get a coder for this ? There are quite a few good coders here on the board, we just have to ask how much they want for it

Well I don't know. I've expected work with Andrej and his friends in social networks, now he is offline and I don't know this people personally. As I said before I'm not a leader of this project, just a face...

I'm confused, don't know what to do with all of this right now. Maybe someone can take idea and make coin.

As for funds, be sure I will return to everyone, or sent to new escrow if there will be new team and people want to continue this idea.

If not then post you addresses here, I will send your BTC back.

This was great plans, but no one expects this...

Thanks Shadow, I've received my BTC back, hopefully your coder gets well soon and then we'll bring this project back to life
January 10, 2015, 06:38:58 AM
Maybe we can get a coder for this ? There are quite a few good coders here on the board, we just have to ask how much they want for it

Well I don't know. I've expected work with Andrej and his friends in social networks, now he is offline and I don't know this people personally. As I said before I'm not a leader of this project, just a face...

I'm confused, don't know what to do with all of this right now. Maybe someone can take idea and make coin.

As for funds, be sure I will return to everyone, or sent to new escrow if there will be new team and people want to continue this idea.

If not then post you addresses here, I will send your BTC back.

This was great plans, but no one expects this...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
January 10, 2015, 06:34:46 AM
Guys, I have bad news. Sad

Our coder is in hospital. It is winter right now in our country with snow/rain/frost and his car trapped in traffic collision.
He can't continue work and don't know if he will have wish to continue later. He has other problems now.

I'm upset. Without coder this project is dead.
Please, post your address here I will return everything you sent.

Sorry for wasting your time, but no one expects that. Sad

January 10, 2015, 06:33:04 AM
Guys, I have bad news. Sad

Our coder is in hospital. It is winter right now in our country with snow/rain/frost and his car trapped in traffic collision.
He can't continue work and don't know if he will have wish to continue later. He has other problems now.

I'm upset. Without coder this project is dead.
Please, post your address here I will return everything you sent.

Sorry for wasting your time, but no one expects that. Sad
January 09, 2015, 05:29:08 PM
Peace is a good thing and I do trust you are a good guy Shadow_Runner.
However, many coins get shipwrecked due to devs taking a hike. You mention the name Andrej, unfortunately he is not known as a coin dev, is he?
Is there any chance you can get a second dev aboard with a proven trackrecord so we can trust future PeaceBit development is safeguarded too?

No it's his first coin and mine.
I'm not "dev", I'm something like "idea creator" and team "face" on bitcointalk lol.
Andrej is my friend from street where I living, he is a programmer.
We talked about different themes in december, about war, life, people, hobbies, coding, design, etc.
And I've got an idea. Create a coin that somehow will unite people and they will think about peace. War is not needed.
A coin which will never born if people will not be united around this idea. We want to spread this coin far as possible.

I know maybe it's sounds naive. But, that's my idea. Smiley

All depends on people support first. Second place is code. Third is promotional. And only then is my place in this project. Smiley

I hope this will grow. But until then let's watch how people can unite around this idea at 1st stage.

Now I'm busy with some design, later I will renew OP.

This is very early and simple design of coin.

PS. As for Andrej he said "my part is code - yours is forum, I don't want to be responsible for everything, if we fail then your face will be damaged not mine Grin (joke)". I will talk to him, maybe he will want to create account here. Will see.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
January 09, 2015, 04:53:52 PM
Like it ! Looks nice the design !
Well done !
that's amazing me the shadow-runner will creat

a coin. should i solo this coin? Grin

I think we will find fair way and everyone can try to mine this coin.  Smiley

We will make it together! Wink

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
January 09, 2015, 04:48:50 PM
Peace is a good thing and I do trust you are a good guy Shadow_Runner.
However, many coins get shipwrecked due to devs taking a hike. You mention the name Andrej, unfortunately he is not known as a coin dev, is he?
Is there any chance you can get a second dev aboard with a proven trackrecord so we can trust future PeaceBit development is safeguarded too?
January 09, 2015, 04:36:56 PM

I think we will find fair way and everyone can try to mine this coin.  Smiley

We will make it together! Wink
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2015, 04:31:39 PM

January 09, 2015, 11:57:44 AM
I would got for POW!

Let the others will vote or bring some idea.
It is still very early to make decision, we have a lot of time for making more perspective specs for this coin.
January 09, 2015, 11:28:04 AM
I would got for POW!
(New logo version in your inbox Shadow_Runner)
very low interest.

Your proposal? I never used POS for catch something, only POW.
January 09, 2015, 11:09:09 AM
very low interest.

Your proposal? I never used POS for catch something, only POW.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2015, 11:06:52 AM
well... peace is much better than war.

about POS, maybe its good to have, very low interest. for having live blockchain even if we are stuck on a high difficulty block.
January 09, 2015, 11:04:27 AM
Shadow_runner , if i read correctly you're looking for people donating to make the coin work , which could work but most people arent generous , there needs to be like you've said a Motivation , to help you crowdfund this and it doesnt have to be coins , it could be anything something cosmic etc otherwise i think the idea is awesome , and i really hope it gets crowdfunded cause im sick of all the ico shit coins  Cheesy

Exactly. This is experiment + good trend to follow our idea for other developers/users.
We can do more successful coin if we all will bring to it something.
Now is experimental studying of people interest.

If there will be fail, then people don't wanna do something alternative to newbie copypaste scam shit or just not interested in something different way.
Then I will return funds to senders and will continue to spend my time updating forum and mining new coins as before.

We have temporary logo right now maked by AFarpa. It can be changed to something better if someone makes better.
Activity: 700
January 09, 2015, 10:58:09 AM
Shadow_runner , if i read correctly you're looking for people donating to make the coin work , which could work but most people arent generous , there needs to be like you've said a Motivation , to help you crowdfund this and it doesnt have to be coins , it could be anything something cosmic etc otherwise i think the idea is awesome , and i really hope it gets crowdfunded cause im sick of all the ico shit coins  Cheesy
January 09, 2015, 10:56:21 AM
Replied into PM message @Shadow_Runner !
January 09, 2015, 10:42:05 AM
@Shadow_Runner - good morning
I would like you to see my  logo version !
If you  dont mind , of course.
PM me for send you a link in order to have a look on it !
Thanks
January 09, 2015, 10:41:29 AM
Any feature or this coin will be just another litecoin clone with new algo?

Currently in discussion. You can also make a proposal. We wanna make it fair as we can.
That's why at launch will be NO rent and will be miners for GPUs first and maybe for CPU (I cannot guarantee this right now, I'm not a coder) + source code.
Of course me and coder don't wanna make a silly copypaste.

Idea had just started. Algo details can be changed or something else can be changed. We have a time. Smiley

Main moto - PEACE. Let's bring peace around the world. (Is it naive? Who knows.)

----------

Also, the second important moment in this idea is make new trends.

+ Trend to launch new coins by Sr. or Hero Member, not by damn everyday registered newbies-copypasters with 10% premine etc.
+ Trend to help launch good coin by community. Nobody wants to work for nothing. Everyone must be motivated. Motivation is a KEY to success.

Who knows, maybe this will create more and more better quality coins in future if this coin will have a support and success.
Or maybe not. Will see. It's a experiment.

PS to all: Please do not PM me about ICO. There is NO ICO. Read OP carefully.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
January 09, 2015, 08:49:34 AM
Interesting.
Any info about coin features?

Any feature or this coin will be just another litecoin clone with new algo?
Pages:
Jump to: