Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] AntMiner U1 1.6 GH/S USB Sticks 4,000 TOTAL Ships TODAY - page 2. (Read 14344 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 350
I am more interested in buying lots of chips and having them assembled in America.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
ROI ~2 years? with 1.6w
Unfortunatelly not, ROI infinity...you can't reach, even not in 1,2 or 100 Year. Wink

Guys, keep in mind they have had the U1s in production for a while.  So yes, they are pricey based on today's numbers but if these had come out 3-4 weeks ago I don't think there would be as many complaints.  They charged what they thought they needed to charge, and people bought them all.  Same with the S1.  There's no reason to get bent out of shape about it.  I bought 4 S1s and paid 4.25 BTC each (4.2 on the last).  My first one was the equivalent of $4500 in USD.  My last was $2700 because of the fluctuation in BTC prices.  So when they sell to us based on BTC prices they are taking a currency hit too.  They have to pay their bills, their workers, etc; and I doubt those guys are taking BTC.
Maybe you missunderstand, how this business work. 1 Chip cost the factory lesser then 4-5USD. 1 USB printed board assembly about 1.5USD (maximum, depend on the quantity much lesser). Calculate, and you will see the complete price is per item about 6 or 7USD. A sale price of 60USD each item right now (depend on the "low" exchange rate) bring them 1000% profit, at least.

And, they don't have to pay for any "worker" or what you guess. The printed board assembly price is an all inclusive price from outsourcing factory. There are alot in China. Bitmain just need to calculate the develope time for a handful guys, the production can be outsourced.
Activity: 448
Guys, keep in mind they have had the U1s in production for a while.  So yes, they are pricey based on today's numbers but if these had come out 3-4 weeks ago I don't think there would be as many complaints.  They charged what they thought they needed to charge, and people bought them all.  Same with the S1.  There's no reason to get bent out of shape about it.  I bought 4 S1s and paid 4.25 BTC each (4.2 on the last).  My first one was the equivalent of $4500 in USD.  My last was $2700 because of the fluctuation in BTC prices.  So when they sell to us based on BTC prices they are taking a currency hit too.  They have to pay their bills, their workers, etc; and I doubt those guys are taking BTC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
ROI ~2 years? with 1.6w
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
How about instead of hating- if you don't like the price don't buy. As simple as that.

If we all stuck together maybe we could of made a difference and got a lower price,  nah but you have to the first to buy and fucked it for everyone.

even the group buy failed because and no one can buy a couple of these things now.  not just you, but also the others who bought at this price has spoiled it for everyone.

Now I suppose you want to resell these here?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
that flood on eBay!
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
How about instead of hating- if you don't like the price don't buy. As simple as that.
Activity: 896
Group buy starting now.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Hydax Exchange
I find this hard to believe, are you guys serious Huh
No they're not... For the same price you could almost have 3 Knc neptune a few weeks ago
I was hoping the price could be lower, but since people paid then I have to start my group buy now.

Thanks.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
to those who want smaller amounts of USB i should have some in stock next week
Do I have to buy a whole lot?
Can I just get 3 USB sticks?

No you can't. 1 order = 500usb
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Do I have to buy a whole lot?
Can I just get 3 USB sticks?
The point is, every overprice buyer here will found another, more overprice buyer at Ebay for example. Simple as that.  Roll Eyes
They have sold 5 boxes already, don't think they will adjust the price.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
price is too expensive. they will never ROI
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
reserved.

See if price comes down.
No shit!  At $56 each, ROI is 6+ months away.
I don't know where you check, but to be honest: At $56 each ROI is infinity and will never catched. After 1 year you probably create 0.04BTC...and i calculate without electricity consumption.. 
At least with the S1 you might ROI in 3 months.
I am really not sure about your calculation, maybe you forget the difficulty increase steps? After 1 year you will create 4.31BTC with Antminer, so even is ROI infinity...

I was so hopeful that ROI would be more in line with the S1, but I should have known better.
Actually ROI is from both, U1 and S1 totally in line. ROI infinity both, never able to reach.
I will order one once I sorted out the price for my group buy as well as the fees and all those things that causes headaches (or tumours)... and when I receive those funds from group buy.
Pages:
Jump to: