Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ⚡⚡ Bitcoin 2 ⚡⚡ || Signature || Twitter || Reddit || and many more... - page 53. (Read 13350 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team

What about the project? you do not have any activity on the facebook page. what kind of reposts should I do?

Last facebook update was 5 days ago. When there's no news to report, you can wait for the next one.
Last update to Github was minutes ago. So the main focus is programming right now.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

What about the project? you do not have any activity on the facebook page. what kind of reposts should I do?
Bitcoin 2 Team
Dev i have join twitter campaign but i didn't input my BCT2 WALLET in my information.  I made already in Eidoo, my wallet # 0xd2F80E950Db57ace49f7A6a00a3C95a482f3AA96.. Thanks

The address needs to be a BTC or BTC2 address.

Any BTC address is also a valid BTC2 address. You should own the private key to it. But you can also let us know your BTC2 address later once the main net is live. Not writing that address in advance is not a problem.
Don't tell us a deposit BTC address of an exchange though.

You can create one here for example: BitAddress.org
(For extra safety you can just in case download the page and use the generator offline so that the private key cannot be read by the website operator.)
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Hello admin Will the reporting table show where the weeks are visible
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Dev i have join twitter campaign but i didn't input my BCT2 WALLET in my information.  I made already in Eidoo, my wallet # 0xd2F80E950Db57ace49f7A6a00a3C95a482f3AA96.. Thanks
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
I am glad to join in your signature bounty company! And together with you to promote and advertise Bitcoin 2. Perhaps this fork will be more popular than Bitcoin cash or Gold. I'll call my friends, too, to take part in the dissemination of this coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
Hi mr. bounty manager! Can you tell me please when twitter bounty spreadsheet will be updated? I mean "accept" status.
Thanks for your attention.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Hi, jackleszz, just saw the spreadsheet for the bounty participants.
I think it is not good for make all our email address visible for everyone, as it may damage our privacy.
Due to my experience of bounty, my email address which is public will be attacked by a lot scam and phishing emails which are so annoying.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Hello, guys, I found the bitcoin 2 is a new project and a special fork of bitcoin.

It is Very interesting! I'd like to participate the bounty project.

Check my signature.

And have a question: when will the signature bounty end?  On June? seems a bit far..

You can choose to end it earlier if you'd like and just collect the bounty for whatever weeks you had it running for. But in that case you must post here telling that you're taking off the signature before you take off the signature in order to be rewarded.

does that mean there is no rule that it should be released until the end of the period specified?
bitcoin2 bridge seems to start many people already know, it will push progress on this project

It means if you stop using the Bitcoin 2 signature 7 - 13 days after you start and you made 10 good posts during that week, you'll be rewarded 1 week's worth of stakes. If you stop after 14 days, then 2 weeks worth of stakes and so on.

That makes sense. Well explained.
The rule is smart for us. Thank you, guys.

I'd like to weigh the signature till some other more profitable bounty campaign come.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Hello, guys, I found the bitcoin 2 is a new project and a special fork of bitcoin.

Check my signature.

And have a question: when will the signature bounty end?  On June? seems a bit far..

You can choose to end it earlier if you'd like and just collect the bounty for whatever weeks you had it running for. But in that case you must post here telling that you're taking off the signature before you take off the signature in order to be rewarded.

does that mean there is no rule that it should be released until the end of the period specified?
bitcoin2 bridge seems to start many people already know, it will push progress on this project

It means if you stop using the Bitcoin 2 signature 7 - 13 days after you start and you made 10 good posts during that week, you'll be rewarded 1 week's worth of stakes. If you stop after 14 days, then 2 weeks worth of stakes and so on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
So, i can use my address from vip.bitcoin?
i fill the wrong adress, can you change it?

We can change the address for you once you tell us what to change it to.

Not sure about vip.bitcoin, only if you have the private key. Here's instructions for obtaining a valid address:

Any BTC address is also a valid BTC2 address. You should own the private key to it. But you can also let us know your BTC2 address later once the main net is live. Not writing that address in advance is not a problem.
Don't tell us a deposit BTC address of an exchange though.

You can create one here for example: BitAddress.org
(For extra safety you can just in case download the page and use the generator offline so that the private key cannot be read by the website operator.)

ok sir. Please change my adreess in Twitter campaign to 1KGFDn4kduVQP1CApXSovttKGuGkxdTWkY

Week 2 from 25 FEB - 3 MAR? And could i report at end of the week?
Thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Check my signature.

Pages:
Jump to: