Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Bitcoin will hit $1000 by this Friday (07-03-2014) - page 5. (Read 9988 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
We have to wait a bit longer.
That's right. We will see 1000$ again, but not so fast. If the next time 1000$ is reached, the price will raise up much, much more.
I'd rather see a stable $1000 than a spike and crash.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
That's right. We will see 1000$ again, but not so fast. If the next time 1000$ is reached, the price will raise up much, much more.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Hi guys, thank you for stopping by.

Please read my above post in regards to were I base the biggest part of my speculation.

giletto, thanks bro but what would life be without dreams?
You would still be living in a nightmare Wink

Even a nightmare is a dream, isn't?

Which do you prefer? Wink

Well, i am to old to dream nightmares. And, obviously to old to be a fantast too. I am realist. This is what i prefer.
Activity: 406
nevermore 1000 usd
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

Please read my above post in regards to were I base the biggest part of my speculation.

Which do you prefer? Wink

If your gonna speculate a price out of thin air with nothing to back it what's the point?
Just pointless and senseless Topic of a dreamer.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
If your gonna speculate a price out of thin air with nothing to back it what's the point?
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
No chance, will take a couple of months longer
No worry I can wait..! and can wait for years to see it rising to 10k..!

10k what? When the US Dollar is worth nothing in a few years?

Gold was the right decision to invest but I chose Bitcoin because of greednes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It will never hit 1000$ again Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
No worry I can wait..! and can wait for years to see it rising to 10k..!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yeah it's possible but not 100%, only predictions, some peace on east should help btc for sure.
Activity: 490
This is just my prediction...

What do you think?

Dreamer. This is what i think. The comunity is full of dreamer.
Activity: 742
For the record, I have no clue who moppop is and, unlike many other long term members, I only have one account here. I don't hide behind alts. Moppop just happens to agree with me it seems.

Nevertheless, I feel like the point has been proven.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
moppop did you sign up to back up for your buddy?
Is this another one of your 'predictions'? Yeah, I'd get out of the speculation business if I were you.

I was going to quote your entire bullshit response and reply to you in the same manner but i will not bother with idiots like you and your friend anymore.
Yet, you continue to post....hmmm.

That being said:
When I made my prediction it was based on my research.
'Research' you did after you already made the prediction when you were called out to justify it. I'd hardly call incoherent and scattered one-liners justification or reseach. Your posts are pure stream of consciousness without any logical layout. I'd give you a pass if you're blazed when posting this.

You have no idea about this stuff do you?
So please be quiet and let me talk blatant bullshit.
Since from your own words you talking blatant bullshit, the only logical answer is that you have no idea about this stuff.

Sure I made a very bold prediction.
If it comes true then it is good for the entire community here.
If not, then I made a wrong prediction.
A wrong prediction means you don't 'know' about the economics...or don't care about the consequences.

How does that make me an idiot?
The only idiotic thing about my thread is that it attracts many idiots like you.
It's unwise to post predictions without justifications, asking people to pay for your reasoning and insult other members who think your predictions are asinine. You seem to forget about the burden of proof. Coming into the Speculation forum with a prediction and feigning away from the burden of proof IS indeed unwise..or idiotic.
Do you even own 0.001BTC?
Irrelevant. However, what is relavent is that I require proof about how much you're backing your prediction with.

Now please go about your business and let me be wrong.
I am not afraid to admit I was wrong.
And I will let you go about your way which is to troll on posts, from what I see in your profile.
I see you've thrown out the classic 'Anyone that disagrees with me is a troll!!!!!!!'
We all have a duty to self police the Speculation forum, and that means by poking holes in other people's prediction so they actually have to justify it. If they don't or can't, then they get taken to the woodshed.
We also have the duty  to point out snake-oil peddlers. Considering you're asking money for your justification and hide behind 'super secret business reasons' when asked, the only logical conclusion is that you're trying to manipulate people. Mt. Gox deserves every dirty word in the book to be thrown at them, and so do you.
Have a nice day and stop being so gay!
So you're also a homophobe? Not cool, man. Not cool.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
the only way btc hits $1000 again is with some level of stability, it won't happen the way it happened the first or second time -- driven in the hypemobile.

Hype is cool when you have something real but when it turns out that you have a major security flaw: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492776.0;topicseen

that flaw must be address before the hypemobile can travel on it's merry way again.

Pages:
Jump to: