Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] Bitfury miner group buy + hosting (with ESCROW) - page 11. (Read 37289 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Hooray for non-equilibrium thermodynamics!
I'll take one share at .5BTC.

My wallet got corrupted and is having to do a re-sync (taking SEVERAL hours). I'll be submitting payment and providing transaction details as soon as my wallet syncs.

OK, no worries, I'll mark you down as a "pledge" in the OP for the moment.

Still showing 10 weeks behind on syncing. SOOOO SLLOOOOW. I definitely still want the share though. Just waiting on the wallet.

Ah, OK I think I got confused yesterday and thought that I'd spotted this coming into the escrow account. All sorted now, I know where we are.

I really want John K to be able to place the order later (I've suggested that I pm him with the status of things at around 18:00 GMT), so I may top up the escrow account with your share myself (if you're still waiting on the wallet) so that we hit the threshold. Would you feel comfortable sending your share contribution to the address that I use to top up the escrow account, rather than directly to the escrow account (to pay me back as it were)? I'd rather not have to bother John with doing lots of transfers. I'll post the address here, so all should be transparent (got to love the blockchain - unless you're downloading it Wink). Let me know if this sounds too scammy (it's not a scam) and you'd prefer to send BTC direct to the escrow account.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My wallet got corrupted and is having to do a re-sync (taking SEVERAL hours). I'll be submitting payment and providing transaction details as soon as my wallet syncs.

Still showing 10 weeks behind on syncing. SOOOO SLLOOOOW. I definitely still want the share though. Just waiting on the wallet.
Activity: 139
Id like to reserve one share,

am currently in the office with no access to my wallet, however ill make payment at 6pm GMT this evening.

No problem, I've made a note in the OP. Welcome to the group.

Now 2 / 11.00 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)

Many thanks, will update later today with payment.

am currently in the office with no access to my wallet, however ill make payment at 6pm GMT this evening.

No problem, I've made a note in the OP. Welcome to the group.

Now 2 / 11.00 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)
Activity: 139

Now 3 / 11.00 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)

I've had a message from John K and he's going to try to place an order for both H-board #2 and H-board #3 in a few hours time (tomorrow morning US time). We're still slightly short on the BTC needed for H-board #3, so if anybody else is thinking of joining the group then the next few hours may be a good time to do it, as it will mean that we can place an order for both boards today. Let's see if we can break the 100 GH/s on order barrier today Cheesy.
Now 2 / 10.93 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
flyswatta,1,.5,1KiF1wrGJx5a2yCa8qjonhGMXFDySKx4Ng
Now 3 / 10.93 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)

Time for a quick update. I've not had a reply from John K. yet about placing the order for H-board #2. I know from the last message that I had from him and from his forum profile that he's been really busy for the last week, so I think we have to be patient, but I'll send him a quick email now as he may not have been able to pick up our pm yet.

We're getting close to being able to order H-board #3 as well, so it may be that we can ask John to order both at the same time Grin.

Activity: 224

Now 4 / 10.93 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
mare,4,2,1DSFkmqxzyH7CynXQ76d6uc1WzSxBHTha2
Now 9 / 10.92 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)
The collection for H-board #3 is now open

Now 10 / 10.92 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)
Hi All, thecolonel has just joined the group and we now have enough funds to order the next component. I've sent a pm to John K to ask him to order the next H-board and will update you all when this is done (I think that he's really busy this week though, so we will have to be patient).

Now 0 / 10.92 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)

Currently waiting for order for H-board 2 to be paid from the escrow account.

Hi All, as we're getting towards the time when our hardware should be arriving (well soonish anyway) I'd like to get your feelings on the best way to communicate with the group e.g. to keep the group informed of how the miner is getting on (including unboxing videos etc.), to ensure that everybody knows which pool(s) we're using (and the nicknames being used) and the bitcoin addresses being used to receive mined BTC before distribution to group members etc. We want to make sure that things are transparent and that this information is all gathered into one place that all group members have easy access to. We will also need a reliable way to get in touch with group members if any group decisions need to be made (as not everybody checks their forum pms often). Please could you let me have your thoughts on this? A few suggestions are below, but we're open to other ideas too.

1) Just use the forum - start a new thread for the group and post updates to this
2) A facebook or google+ group that is open for all to see
3) A facebook or google+ group that is closed and only for group members
4) A dedicated website for the group

For rapid communication between jlsminingcorp and group members are you happy to provide us with an email address that you check regularly? We would, of course, not provide this to anybody else and would only use it for communications relevant to the group.
Now 7 / 10.06 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)
Now 7 / 10.02 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)
Now 6 / 9.98 shares remaining for next component (at current BTC rate shown in the OP)
Pages:
Jump to: