Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BITMAIN ANTMINER U3 USA GB - page 2. (Read 8113 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
October 19, 2014, 11:48:34 AM
They're pretty, but can't do mich with 63Ghs.
I'm banking on the fact that they'll make reasonable gifts for people during the holidays!  I'll also be taking one to work and plopping it on my desk, maybe even give one to the boss.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 19, 2014, 04:22:31 AM
They're pretty, but can't do mich with 63Ghs.
October 18, 2014, 06:35:15 PM
[also reserved]
October 18, 2014, 06:34:53 PM
[reserved]
October 18, 2014, 06:34:28 PM
Hey guys and gals!

I'm polling for interest in pulling together a GB for the newly announced BITMAIN Antminer U3 for US members.  I'll be purchasing up to 30 of the units myself, so we'll have at least 30 to move for other individuals.  Apparently 60 of the devices will weight about 220 lbs., so if their is enough interest we've got to run the math and calculate shipping into the cost of each unit.

Let me know if you are interested by responding to this thread or shooting me a PM (I ran my first successful GB here!) and I'll start the wheels turning--we'll order as soon as we fund the total cost between us.   I'm located in the central US, and have current capacity to package and ship the orders upon arrival in no more than 48 hours.  BITMAIN is stating that these will ship in the first week of November, and they generally hit their windows or ship earlier.

----Cost----

Shipping for 60 units is an additional BTC 1.49, which brings the total cost of shipping 60 to the US to BTC 10.  I'm not going to charge members any additional handling fee, so each unit is priced at BTC 0.167 (minus the final shipping to you in the US).

BTC prices be crazy, ya'll.  We're going to use a fixed BTC price of 0.2 BTC per unit (minus shipping) starting with batch 2.  If things go sideways we'll reevaluate that price!

----Shipping----

I prefer to ship via USPS, as I'm located less than a half mile from a major sorting facility in my area.  Once the units arrive, you can send me a PDF label address shipping from the 73013 ZIP code.  Other shipping methods can be arranged, but please PM me in advance if you plan on using something other than USPS!  I'll provide USPS shipping options in this thread as soon as I get a chance to sit down and do the math.

According to the BM site, each unit is weights slightly over 3 lbs.  I've sent an email to get the dimension of the packaging for each unit, which will allow us to determine the final shipping arrangements.  As soon as I hear back I'll post that data here.

----B1 Participants----

TracerX . . . . 30 units
Tuaris . . . . . 2 units
Anonymous . 2 units
Redrover . . . 1 unit
fullzero . . . . 5 units

----B2 Participants----

Pages:
Jump to: