Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] | 🔥 Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign 🔥 | - page 20. (Read 51147 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Will anything happen if I leave the campaign?
Nothing happens if you leave the campaign except that you do not get paid for posts made in an unfinished period (same as with removing your signature temporarily).

Am I allowed to rejoin the campaign if I do?
Yes.

What if I go idle for more than the three weeks stated?
There is no definite answer to this, i.e. it is on a per-user basis. If you do not look like a dormant account/activity farmer (which you don't), then you are likely not going to get banned. The best option would be to notify me just to make sure (if it's quite long).

I'm asking this because I might be going to go for a relatively long trip near the end of the year.
Good luck with that trip!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Hey Lauda,

I have a few questions regarding the campaign that haven't been asked before, or that I can't find an answer to.

• Will anything happen if I leave the campaign?
  • Am I allowed to rejoin the campaign if I do?
  • What if I go idle for more than the three weeks stated?

I'm asking this because I might be going to go for a relatively long trip near the end of the year.

Cheers
legendary
Terminated.
I was also banned without making posts,I joined the campaign and saw I got banned without making posts,I think its unfair to ban without giving me a chance and without checking my posts after joining campaign.
False. This is perfectly fair. Since I am not able to deny you entry into the campaign based on your existing posts (which are horrible FYI), I am able to ban you because of them. Do not think that:
1) Making only a few posts per week means that you are not spamming.
2) Remaining dormant (i.e. not posting) will make you dodge evaluation.
3) You're entitled to be in this or any other campaign.
Every single member that is not marked as 'legit' gets evaluated every single week.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I was also banned without making posts,I joined the campaign and saw I got banned without making posts,I think its unfair to ban without giving me a chance and without checking my posts after joining campaign.
legendary
Terminated.
Bump & PSA: Starting today I am able to unban users myself.
Unbanned today: gentlemand, john2231, Lucius, richardsNY, chaser15.

Update: Thread blacklist has been updated.
legendary
Terminated.
Banning Round 6:
This is the list of users that have been banned for the following reason - "Low quality/insubstantial/repetitive posts - SPAM":
Code:
LuanX3
RGBKey
bittraffic
Hellacopter
Lucas*
hakanbalta577
Ris88
TriggerX
chineseprancing

There may be a slight alteration/update later today.

Starting with this post, personal issues are not to be discussed in this thread. This means that if you think that you should not be on the blacklist, or someone else should be banned then please PM me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Apparently I've been banned but I am not on the list and I have not heard any reason why I might be, is this a mistake or?
legendary
Terminated.
On the subject: is there any policy regarding advertising other businesses via avatar + personal text?
Not that I'm aware of. I've checked the old thread and found no official stance from Bitmixer regarding this.

I guess what's not forbidden is allowed, but common sense suggests that Bitmixer probably wouldn't be very happy if someone advertised their direct competitors (other mixers).
Correct. I'd probably warn a user promoting a direct competitor first.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Hey Lauda, would the Bitmixer team be interested in purchasing my avatar space?
...Generally, you're more likely to secure such a deal somewhere else much more quickly.

On the subject: is there any policy regarding advertising other businesses via avatar + personal text? I guess what's not forbidden is allowed, but common sense suggests that Bitmixer probably wouldn't be very happy if someone advertised their direct competitors (other mixers).
legendary
Terminated.
Hello.
I'm a different kind of manager (I don't enroll nor pay people; I just ban offenders) and have no connections to Bitmixer aside from that. If you are interested in custom dealings with Bitmixer, you should contact them directly via their profile (which is not likely to work as they have not logged in for a while) or contacting them via their email. Generally, you're more likely to secure such a deal somewhere else much more quickly.

~Lauda
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
legendary
Terminated.
I didn't have even a week in this campaign and I got banned?
I do not have data on date of joining, thus all users are treated equally in this regard.

After joining here i start to improve the quality of my posts and I am aware that I have to post in different sections
You should have sent me a PM regarding this then. Now it is too late until Bitmixer gives me an unban option. Good luck with other campaigns though.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hi lauda
I didn't have even a week in this campaign and I got banned? I know that my previous posts in the prediction topics before joining here was repetitive and my friend warned me about it before joining bitmixer.io
After joining here i start to improve the quality of my posts and I am aware that I have to post in different sections
You can check my joining date, I didn't break any rules of the campaign.
legendary
Terminated.
Trying to improve the quality of my post everytime but still not likely to be qualified need more practice and enhance my vocabulary thanks bitmixer and to lauda , hope I can join again next time.
Yes, if you are not in the permanent ban list then you should be able to improve and rejoin at a later date (if Bitmixer restores unban functionality).

Question : Since I have promoted the site in my last week, am still entitled for payment of the aforementioned week? (yes/no).
You were a somewhat decent poster, but TBH I do not know the answer to this question. It comes down to how the system is implemented, i.e. I have no access to payments. Some banning rounds will end up being pre-payments considering that payment dates are fixed.

Please PM me directly if you have any other questions so that we can avoid redundant posts here.

Thanks,
Lauda.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Trying to improve the quality of my post everytime but still not likely to be qualified need more practice and enhance my vocabulary thanks bitmixer and to lauda , hope I can join again next time.
legendary
Terminated.
You must post in multiple sections of the forum during your participation/week
Considering the US election and (for those of us who care) recent developments in the Brexit saga, are we offering clemency to those who might have made an above average number of posts in the Politics subforum this week?  I don't always spend such an inordinate amount of time in there, but it's been a big draw lately.
Don't worry about it. I'm not going to ban someone for focusing their posts (unintentionally or even intentionally) in a certain section for a specific week. Generally, this is just one of the factors that are considered. However, if you are constantly doing this (with no end in sight), then you would eventually (probably; case-by-case basis) get warned and/or booted even with constructive posts.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
You must post in multiple sections of the forum during your participation/week

Considering the US election and (for those of us who care) recent developments in the Brexit saga, are we offering clemency to those who might have made an above average number of posts in the Politics subforum this week?  I don't always spend such an inordinate amount of time in there, but it's been a big draw lately.
legendary
Terminated.
this procedure is selfmade? Tongue php?
This was made by Bitmixer's programmer a long time ago as the campaign has been running since 2014. I've only recently started managing it to combat spam.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 4224
very nice procedure for add people in campaign, and is simple to use.. i add myself in a couple of seconds.. good job dude

this procedure is selfmade? Tongue php?
legendary
Terminated.
How I don't know who is not enrolled?
You don't have an overview. You would have to actively look for people with the signature and check.

There's people will worse posting quality than me getting paid
They will all eventually get banned. Checking is done only once per week, and mistakes can happen. Besides, this is the relative privation fallacy (as mentioned in prior post). This:

Hereby I'm asking you not to post in this self-moderated thread again.
If you have any other concerns PM me directly.
Pages:
Jump to: