Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back! - page 6. (Read 33290 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Got mine today, awesome job Kramer! Thanks a bunch!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
My 6 Eruptors came today as well. 3 Red and 3 Gold. All are running smooth as silk. I can't thank you enough Kosmokramer for facilitating the distribution of these devices and helping to propagate the Bitcoin economy.

Thank you sir and well done! Well done indeed!

-LAN
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
my units arrived today very nicely packed.  well done sir.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hash for Cash!
5 Arrived! and 3 were gold! Awesome work Kosmo! Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Just grabbed mine from the mailbox. Coast to Coast in 2 days. Plugged them into Anker Hubs and hashing away in minutes.

Thanks for everything Kosmo!!
Activity: 104
How is this for a b*tch though, got them and my second Anker at the same time, however in buying a cheap mobo for mining BTC back in the day I never realized that a hard limitation of 16 USB3 devices would bite me in the butt. :/

Currently have everything running through one Anker 10-port and three 4-port units, it's a weird looking little farm, but it works. Cheesy

It's cool, @reactor, you don't need no style points to be hashing away happily. Smiley Just waiting on my dog to alert me to the mailman's arrival.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
How is this for a b*tch though, got them and my second Anker at the same time, however in buying a cheap mobo for mining BTC back in the day I never realized that a hard limitation of 16 USB3 devices would bite me in the butt. :/

Currently have everything running through one Anker 10-port and three 4-port units, it's a weird looking little farm, but it works. Cheesy

add a PCI USB card.
Activity: 420

Activity: 364
Hash for Cash!
WOW all gold! Shocked

My order is set to arrive today so I'll update once it's in hand!
Activity: 266
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
Happy to say I've got my order here and they are all hashing. 

Woohoo! So glad they arrived fast - practically overnight!! Look at that glimmering gold!
Happy to say I've got my order here and they are all hashing.  Had to post a picture of what I found in the box...

Well played sir, well played.  Grin
Just want to say, while I understand the reasons why, it is a shame you won't be doing any more group orders.  Great communication throughout.  Smiley

Thanks  Smiley

I loved carrying items in stock but, especially after this past week's shenanigans, I'm just not comfortable with anything other than that. There is an assumption of risk in group buys and that's a bit more than I'm comfortable with when my reputation is on the line.

Thanks all!!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
Batch #2 shipping out Saturday to you all via USPS Priority. G'night all!

Just want to say, while I understand the reasons why, it is a shame you won't be doing any more group orders.  Great communication throughout.  Smiley

+1 one of my favorite resellers here.

He'll be back.. ;-)

Just want to say, while I understand the reasons why, it is a shame you won't be doing any more group orders.  Great communication throughout.  Smiley
Activity: 104
Great news! I just thought of Mike Myers portraying Goldmember exclaiming, "I love gold!"
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Wonderful... hope I'll soon get them!
these are all sold, right?

Correct - group buy that's spoken for. I don't even have extras - friedcat seems to have forgotten those!
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
these are all sold, right?
Gotta teach the wife how to install and start these, going to be out of town next week.  Awesome news though, thanks for the update!
Pages:
Jump to: