Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BTCMine - ZERO fee mining pool (LP, SSL, JSON API, P2SH) - page 5. (Read 171453 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
BTCDig - mining pool
Is was delayed  Tongue
Still I wonder why it took that long when reporting the found the found block of #195572... (Huge delay of reporting)
Is this normal? Or was there a problem with the site?

Thanks in advance

This is stats glitch, due network problems. Statistics and rewards now updated.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Is was delayed  Tongue

Still I wonder why it took that long when reporting the found the found block of #195572... (Huge delay of reporting)
Is this normal? Or was there a problem with the site?

Thanks in advance
Suddenly the block #195572 has been reported as found.
But the round credit (0.46373401BTC) I do not see anywhere in my statistics:

My Statistics:

This is also delayed?
Suddenly the round time has been reset to 6 hours... No block found has been reported. Has rate jumps to 800 MH/s  Weird things going on atm.
Hi,

According to http://blockchain.info/blocks/BTCMine recently block #195572 has been found by BTCMine
(details: http://blockchain.info/block-index/265383/00000000000002f6c2853bd6c72fda59fe5099bac1690f6ebcd383065b1919f1 )

But it is still not reported / paid to the miners or in the statistics page of BTCMine:

Is there a delay? Strange because I see the time moving...?
BTCDig - mining pool
Hi,

As a first time miner I have noticed that the number of accepted shares in the "TOP 50 MINERS" is zero.
When will this number change to a non zero value?

When new round started.
"Round shares" is accepted shares for current round.
"Accepted shares" is accepted shares for all time.
Hi,

As a first time miner I have noticed that the number of accepted shares in the "TOP 50 MINERS" is zero.
When will this number change to a non zero value?

Anyone has any indication what average daily payout you got here @400 MH/s? I know blocks are not daily found but if you calculated it over a month fulltime mining @400MH/s (zero donation) is the daily payout in the order of 0.20BTC?? This is the approximately amount I have currently at ozcoin. Thanks in advance.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Clipse is sort of right. The 'c' used is so low that at the pool's current hashrate the pool is almost (but not quite) unhoppable - but has very high variance as a trade off. Even mining fulltime you'll see a lot of variance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Quick answer: Yes, if you leave midround you will eventually earn nothing when the block is cleared due to scored earning method.
Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
Question on your score based system... I noticed when I was first mining here back in my beginning days, I mined for almost a week on one GPU (Solved shares: 6569 shares), the round was still ongoing 6 days+ when I had a power failure and lost connection to the pool.  I guess the block was found during the power outage, and I was not paid anything (Total payout: 0.00 BTC) for my 6 days of hashing.

Was this due to the score system security resetting my score back to zero?  Frankly, this is the reason I left the pool way back then, a week of hashing to be lost over security is quite a big deal in the long term should this keep happening.

Also, kudos to you for the change to a donation fee structure.  I really like how you've set a default donation and kept it on, and allowed each miner the option of deciding whether it is worth it to them or not.  I would love it if all pools operated their fees like yours Smiley
BTCDig - mining pool
From 07/30/2012 pool switched to payment scheme with donation.
Per block commission now is 0%, default donation is 2% and miner may disable donation or switch to another in 1-5% range.
BTCDig - mining pool
Hello!

What's up with the server? All seems offline.

Regards,
SuperT
Problem fixed.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hello!

What's up with the server? All seems offline.

Regards,
SuperT
BTCDig - mining pool
WTF is up with the last block?

The site now says it's invalid after 80+ confirmations.

This block is orphaned. Pool recheck solved blocks after 90 confirmations.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
WTF is up with the last block?

The site now says it's invalid after 80+ confirmations.
BTCDig - mining pool
If you use GUIminer or poclbm and have problem with connection, please read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62590.20
You should update poclbm file to the latest version from github.
BTCDig - mining pool
Hi dbitcoin,
does this pool support BIP 16 or something else?

BIP16 (P2SH) support enabled.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hi dbitcoin,
does this pool support BIP 16 or something else?

BTCDig - mining pool
Okay, just I locked my bitcoin address. How do I request account activation by email?

Do I email you, PM you, use the contact form on the website, or something else?

Use contact form on site.
Pages:
Jump to: