Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] btcrelay.com (alpha): one address for a weighted list of recipients - page 2. (Read 5147 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
arsenische, what happen when payment is received and downloading of CSV file failed (404, corrupted file format, whatever)? Do you cache previously downloaded CSV? Or will it queue processing and wait until CSV will be available again?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
Nice, I'm going to test this service soon. I see this useful for miners. If they want to save x% of their mining profits and sell immediately 100-x% on the market, this is pretty nice way how to automate it without any additional scripting...
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
Hi again!

I just developed a new bitcoin-related service: http://btcrelay.com

It doesn't have unique design (sorry about it), but it solves the problem of automatic redistribution of payments to the supplied list or recipients.

The simplified algorithm is the following:
  • You supply the list of recipients, the system generates permanent deposit address for it.
  • When somebody sends bitcoins to that address, btcrelay redistributes them among correspondent recipients.

You can also supply a weighted list (in that case each recipient has integer weight and receives payments with respect to it).

There are 2 methods to supply your list:
  • to enter the list of recipients in textarea (in that case it will be static).
  • to supply the read-only URL which points to the list of recipients (in this case it can be changed or even generated upon request).

I use the latter method to enable payments for clicks and impressions at Anonymous Ads.

I hope it could be useful to you too. For example, you could use it on your sites like this:

Code:

(if paylist with that URL doesn't yet exist, it will be created after the captcha is entered; if paylist exists, its deposit address will be shown; when bitcoins arrive to that address and hit the threshold, paylist data will be fetched from specified url and money will be sent to the recipients).

Warning: both btcrelay.com and anonymousads.com are in alpha stage yet, so there is some risk involved and I would be grateful for bug reports and feedback.

Update 2015-02-13: Since I don't have time to develop this service and didn't touch it for a while, I am searching for anybody who would like to buy it (or participate in its development in exchange for a share). Anyone interested?

Update 2015-11-20: Since nobody is using the service, I am closing it
Pages:
Jump to: