Pages:
Author

Topic: 💪[Closed] CAVIAR: De-Risking Your Crypto Investments With Real Estate💪 - page 6. (Read 30391 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I received an email from [email protected]. The following content is in the letter
«..Welcome to CAVIAR Community and thank you for participating in CAVIAR bounty campaign!

After a complete analysis of all participants, we found some people who have tried to cheat our system. We have decided to add a new measure to prevent abuse of our bounty campaign. We have allocated a bonus reward for those who complete this verification task.
The Bounty Bonus Reward is ****** CAVIAR Tokens.
In order to receive your Bounty Reward Tokens, you must follow these steps:
1. Reply to this email.
2. Message must contain the following text:
"I hereby confirm that I'm human being and I did not make multiple submissions using different accounts."
3. Send email….».

Is this really a letter from the Caviar team? Anyone else got this letter?

There was a powerful mailing (got into the spam folder). These are really scammers!
I also thought so. That's why I did not write to an email. Thanks
Activity: 658
I received an email from [email protected]. The following content is in the letter
«..Welcome to CAVIAR Community and thank you for participating in CAVIAR bounty campaign!

After a complete analysis of all participants, we found some people who have tried to cheat our system. We have decided to add a new measure to prevent abuse of our bounty campaign. We have allocated a bonus reward for those who complete this verification task.
1. Reply to this email.
"I hereby confirm that I'm human being and I did not make multiple submissions using different accounts."
3. Send email….».

There was a powerful mailing (got into the spam folder). These are really scammers!

1. Reply to this email.
3. Send email….».

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
[Announcement]

Anyone who haven't received Caviar tokens please do following steps :

1) https://etherscan.io/token/0xf8e6bacd9298df8b0aba67ef2ef8348fabc5ae8a?a=(Your ethereum address here) and check for caviar token balances.

2) If it shows as "0" then it is very much likely that you haven't submitted your email for KYC in bounty thread/directly contacted them with email without posting here email-id/didn't passed KYC/missed KYC/submitted KYC late/didn't had any proof of residence or didn't had your name included in your KYC documents.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello sir

I am still token less. please check my tokens.

My eth address 0x6Ce2aeA363b2BB0d09883AFbc08Db2e356Cb1F7B

Twitter campaign
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hi Dev;

I have completed KYC process and pass but i don't received Caviar tokens.

Please check this.

Bitcointalk Username :nilbtc4555
My Eth wallet        :  0x413437888E3A13867ED7aC164bb39b0E1FD4C6df

Campaign Name    - Spreadsheets Line    - Tokens
---------------------------------------------------

Twitter                      -255          - 450.4674779
Facebook                    - 74        -737.4257683

gmail:[email protected]

i check my username in the Recorded Emails tab.

Edit: Thanks for quick answers. it s my mistake .I manually added myetherwallete.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
my profile:salsa24
profile url:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1388145
fb url:https://www.facebook.com/juana.n.deavy
my email:[email protected]
telegram@salsacopy
eth wallet:0x6772dD9EADE24C92818b5e871D4F8E86Fb590A0e
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
hello dev,
where we are can see the results of kyc that have been received on bounty participants?
thanks for attention Wink
Activity: 420
Hello, Dev!
I've completed KYC process and pass but i don't received Caviar tokens on my MEW
Please check this!

Bitcointalk Username : ArseniBul
MEW: 0x3Fb2C6D344e973987f9Ce4F019c10A1E11464a07

Thank you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
[Announcement]

Hello,

Please note that participants have to send in their email address. Please send email address in thread. Also please add in your entry row details and campaigns you have joined in the bounty campaign.

~Avirunes

my email : [email protected]
twiiter campaign : #300
facebook campaign : #260
Activity: 448
Hello dev. I'm very excited to received my bounty token,  I hope it happen before May 8,
Activity: 196
I have completed KYC  but I havent received my bounty yet. What should I add?
Activity: 166
I have not received tokens for my activity, blog campaign, spreadsheet line, 322
I don`t recive my token. My usename - SergV.

Have you checked with Etherscan or Ethplorer only? If yes, you have to add them as a custom token to Myetherwallet, have a look here:

I saw on Telegram the Token Distribution has finished!

At the moment they don't show up on Etherscan or Ethplorer, I don't know why, but if I add the custom token to Myetherwallet they show up there.

Details explained here: https://news.caviar.io/how-to-add-cav-tokens-665c737d64b4
You are really right. Etherscan and Ethplorer do not indicate the presence of tokens in the wallet. After I added the token data to the MEW, It appeared in the wallet. Thanks
Activity: 448
Hello Dev. I  done KYC but I did not received bounty token
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
how to continue this token I want to move my cav token to the new MEW. Can anyone help me ..? i really need help here ..
Activity: 854
Me too have done the KYC verification but didn't receive any token.  Huh
Activity: 462
dear manager
I did KYC but I didn't receive my caviar tokens and I can't open my dashboard
can you help me? thank you

twitter spreadshhet no:180
blog spreadshhet no:57-58-86
telegram spreadshhet no:224
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Have you checked with Etherscan or Ethplorer only? If yes, you have to add them as a custom token to Myetherwallet, have a look here:

I saw on Telegram the Token Distribution has finished!

At the moment they don't show up on Etherscan or Ethplorer, I don't know why, but if I add the custom token to Myetherwallet they show up there.

Details explained here: https://news.caviar.io/how-to-add-cav-tokens-665c737d64b4
Pages:
Jump to: