Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] COINUT.COM ★ Signature Campaign ★ Pay per post ★ Weekly ★ - page 8. (Read 8102 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
thinking but i dunno, reserved
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
This is the bb_code signature for the Full member rank (is it right ?):

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
««««
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
i want join

Activity:   126
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
enrolling
Name: rogerdonkey   
Activity: 126   
Position: Full Member   
Coinut username: rogerdonkey
Bitcoin Address: 1Ff6QmudtWwH6mDGnvGGCrKmkz2JwAW28N
legendary
#Free market
How to participate:
1. You must have bought or sold at least 1 binary option on on Coinut. This is put in place to ensure that you know what you are advertising.

Is this really necessary for  participate to your signature campaign ?

We believe the content of your posts has strong correlation with your attitude towards this seemingly unnecessary condition. That's why we have this requirement. I hope you can understand. Thanks.

No no , I'm only asking  Grin . Good luck with your sig. campaign ( I'm sorry if I seem arrogant).
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Maximum of 100 posts a month? That's very low.

I can say that payment is very low, see the signature campaign of Cryptominer.io. It is the same number of post, but Cryptominer.io have a great rate in comparison to coinut.
Activity: 826
Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev
How to participate:
1. You must have bought or sold at least 1 binary option on on Coinut. This is put in place to ensure that you know what you are advertising.

We believe the content of your posts has strong correlation with your attitude towards this seemingly unnecessary condition. That's why we have this requirement. I hope you can understand. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Maximum of 120 posts a month? That's very low.
legendary
#Free market
How to participate:

Activity: 826
Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

Enrollment Period : March 16th to March 23rd
Campaign Period : Weekly. Starting from March 23rd

Our rates:
Full member : 0.0006BTC/post   (upto 0.06BTC per month*)
Sr. member : 0.001BTC/post     (upto 0.12BTC per month*)
Hero member and up : 0.00125BTC/post        (upto 0.15BTC per month*)

*Months are assumed to be 28 days.

Escrow : monbux

Minimum posts to qualify for payment: 5 posts a week.
Maximum posts eligible for payment : 25 for Full members, 30 for the rest.

Spots available for 1st week:
Full member : 5  
Sr. member : 5  
Hero member and up :2

How to participate:
2. Post below in this format:
Code:
Name:	
Position:
Coinut username:
Bitcoin Address:

3. We will make a list of enrolled members and post it here asap.
4. Participants should add our signature on or before March 23rd.

PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE TO YOUR COINUT ACCOUNT.

Rules:
Only constructive posts will be counted. – no spam, single word posts, single image posts, bumps, +1s will be counted.
Your enrollment will be cancelled if you remove signature at any time during the period, gain a negative trust, get banned, or break forum rules.
We prefer English posts.
Posts in Economy section, especially Economics, Speculation and Marketplace encouraged.

Signatures:
Hero member BB Code temporarily withdrawn.

Full member:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Code:
[center]
[color=#44bb93]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][color=#3D9DCC]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][table][tr][td][color=#44bb93][color=#3D9DCC]««[/color]««[/color][/td][td][url=https://www.coinut.com][b][color=#44bb93] [i][u]CoiNuŧ.com[/u][/i]  [/color][/b][font=verdana][/font][i][b][color=#3D9DCC]The Only [btc]itcoin Options Exchange[/color][/b][/i]  [b][i][color=red]»[/color]Secure[color=red]« »[/color]Fast[color=red]« »[/color]Fair[color=red]« »[/color]Minimum trade 0.01 BTC[color=red]«[/color][/i][/b][/url][/td][td][color=#3D9DCC][color=#44bb93]»»[/color]»»[/color][/td][/tr][/table][color=#44bb93]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=#3D9DCC]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]

[/center]

Sr. member:

««««««
««««
««
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org