Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CORION Signature Campaign - page 2. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
August 30, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
As per Corion Community Manager tomorrow will be the distribution of payment.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 30, 2017, 07:11:58 PM
Any news about this looks like they are on plan to pay us.. we are promoting of for free and its a waste of time promoting this for 3 weeks..
That is why we always join in the campaign with escrowed funds..
So that we are not waiting the same what happen here.. if devs are still replying for how many days .. i think this is useless and better to throw corion and treat corion is another scam campaign..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 10:59:07 AM
Well yeah, that's the thing. Tho I wouldn't have any problems with payment in alt-coin but then it should have been in alt-coin marketplace. Tho I couldn't find CORION coin anywhere in exchanges.

I will have a problem with that!
Op here open a Signature campaign thread,based on BTC payments and not his coin-token.
The spreadsheet of this campaign is checked and counts with BTC almost a month.
So now,when the payment needs to be settle,the devs have this "argument"? One month and the "partner" has never seen his spreadsheet counting BTC? Really?!

It's crystal clear from the start,that if we will get paid (eventually...) it will be with BTC. Nothing else!
Better to honour your part here...

Yeah, I know. I mean that's they should've just moved it to the alt-coin, and tbh I wouldn't have a problem to be paid in that coinm with a little bonus, if I've had anywhere to exchange them... and the funds weren't even escrowed. Tho some news from the corion staff would be great. :/

btw can someone pm him on that telegram app to see what's going on so far?

I already asking about the payment on telegram but still no answer from the dev and i prefer payment in bitcoin. Blackmamba please tell the owner to pay us.
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
August 30, 2017, 10:53:35 AM
Well yeah, that's the thing. Tho I wouldn't have any problems with payment in alt-coin but then it should have been in alt-coin marketplace. Tho I couldn't find CORION coin anywhere in exchanges.

Op here open a Signature campaign thread,based on BTC payments and not his coin-token.
So now,when the payment needs to be settle,the devs have this "argument"? One month and the "partner" has never seen his spreadsheet counting BTC? Really?!

It's crystal clear from the start,that if we will get paid (eventually...) it will be with BTC. Nothing else!

Yeah, I know. I mean that's they should've just moved it to the alt-coin, and tbh I wouldn't have a problem to be paid in that coinm with a little bonus, if I've had anywhere to exchange them... and the funds weren't even escrowed. Tho some news from the corion staff would be great. :/

btw can someone pm him on that telegram app to see what's going on so far?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
August 30, 2017, 10:48:13 AM
dunno, but as mester said, they will paid in btc. Because signature payment is bitcoin. Lets wait for another news and hope we get good news as well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 10:09:45 AM
On what date will the payments be made? Can we get information about this?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
August 30, 2017, 09:50:16 AM

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 09:39:24 AM
Just got this,

haha well that's what happens when the the funds aren't escrowed. However, I hope that they settle this down soon. But kind of not fair since then it should be in an alt-coin services.
payment is bitcoin. Because thats the payout they said. So in the first place you create bounty not a signature campaign . Rule is rule.

Agreed that if they wants to pay us with Corion coins then this campaign should be in the alt section.I think BlackMambaPh should spread some light on this issue; I am aware that, he has already warned the participants to join this campaign at their own risk but at least he should keep us updated regarding the progress.
August 30, 2017, 08:10:29 AM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 30, 2017, 07:44:03 AM
Just got this,

haha well that's what happens when the the funds aren't escrowed. However, I hope that they settle this down soon. But kind of not fair since then it should be in an alt-coin services.
payment is bitcoin. Because thats the payout they said. So in the first place you create bounty not a signature campaign . Rule is rule.
August 30, 2017, 06:20:34 AM
Just got this,

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
August 30, 2017, 06:12:56 AM
Just got this, maybe if you curious about it.
August 30, 2017, 06:05:59 AM
Spreadsheet forwarded to the owner for the payments. I'm also waiting to their payment for me.

Regards,
BlackMambaPh

Thank you BlackMambaPh, did you got any reply from them regarding the date and time of the payment ? Many participants are waiting for their payment, it would be great if we get any news from the Corion Team. Thanks Smiley

Yeah, it's been like two days now without any reply at all.
Activity: 784
August 30, 2017, 02:13:51 AM
Spreadsheet forwarded to the owner for the payments. I'm also waiting to their payment for me.

Regards,
BlackMambaPh

Thank you BlackMambaPh, did you got any reply from them regarding the date and time of the payment ? Many participants are waiting for their payment, it would be great if we get any news from the Corion Team. Thanks Smiley
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
August 29, 2017, 10:49:22 AM

Regards,
BlackMambaPh
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
August 28, 2017, 03:17:38 PM
To all participants,

Hello! You may now remove the signature design, check the google spreadsheet  CLICK HERE and If there a mistake in our spreadsheet please PM me. Don't post here.

I will send this spreadsheet to the Corion Community Manager after 20hrs from now. And wait the payment after that!

Anyway, thanks for those who participate. Cheers

Regards

BMP

Thanks BlackMambaPH. It has been a pleasure.
Hope to do future business together.

Best of luck.

Waiting for reward!
Activity: 980
August 28, 2017, 01:33:53 PM
Sucks that I didn't made much post because of being busy in real life. It was a pleasure being part of this project and thanks corion and blackmamba. I hope there'll be more opportunities in the future soon.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
August 28, 2017, 12:20:23 PM
Thanks Op for this ride,it's been a quite a pleasure to work with you. Even if it was a small one... Wink
I will remove my signature when we all receive our payments from CORION team.
Congrats and good luck to all,especially to CORION project. Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 529
August 28, 2017, 09:24:16 AM
To all participants,

Hello! You may now remove the signature design, check the google spreadsheet  CLICK HERE and If there a mistake in our spreadsheet please PM me. Don't post here.

I will send this spreadsheet to the Corion Community Manager after 20hrs from now. And wait the payment after that!

Regards

BMP

Thanks @BlackmambaPH
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
August 28, 2017, 07:57:37 AM
To all participants,

Regards

BMP

Thank you BlackMambaPH and CORION for this short but very good signature campaign. Will remove signature now and looking forward to work with you again in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: