Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] [CPA] [BMF] [NYAN] Liquidity Loan Request - page 2. (Read 4699 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
... it only gets better...
Bacon's recovered, thanks!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
If you think your life is at risk go to the police.

Read the warren case, then say that again..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Oh , well lets recite a single case from a single country. Most police officers would have taken this serious enough to check on it. That you cannot sue the fuck out of them for not helping you , well that makes kind of sense. If you think your life is at risk go to the police !!! Why are here so many people that sound like their government is conspirating especially against them...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
If you think your life is at risk go to the police.

Read the warren case, then say that again..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Rationale is.. we can't sell our assets (in general, no particular asset) fast enough without losing too much money.

Why dont you list the assets your want to sell and let people bid on it? It would solve your liquidity problem and give you a far better idea of what your obsiponzi bonds and other assets really are worth, plus it avoids getting in to a spiral of debt. If no one is willing to bid close to what you think is a fair price, odds are your fair price isnt what the market thinks is fair and its time to reassess.  

I saw your other posts where you seem to think multiplying your share count by the lowest ask is the market value of your companies (proudly announcing you doubled your company value by buying 10 shares), even though the total of bids is just a handful of BTC. Its about time you learn that is not how it works. Granted, the sum of GLSBE bids isnt a fair assessment of value either, because you cant bid on several assets with the same coins, but the fact remains that something is only worth what the fool is willing to pay for it, not what you think its worth or what you ask for it. So find out what your stuff is really worth.
Asked for early repayment.

I've decided to allow it. Sure, i'll give you the same terms as goat.

This does present a problem for CPA as we now are having problems with liquidity again.

We're looking to borrow up to 350 BTC now :/ Thanks if anyone can lend us a hand, see OP for terms.

I feal bad, I did not mean to start a run. I can loan back the 50 BTC to cover nebulus.

Send 50 to me and withdraw 150.
Asked for early repayment.
I've sent usagi 50 BTC. Would like to get this confirmed.
legendary
Just for my own purposes :

Would you be willing to verify your Identity with Address, Picture, Legal documents to discourage Fraud and aquire Trust.

I have not found any Imprint on your Websites and your Sailor Moon Name is not helping either.

If your answer is no, why? (Hint : My first question is a rhetorical question with only one good answer.)

I am ID verified on the GLBSE. I'm not willing to identify myself publicly because several asset issuers have recently received death threats (both Obsi and DeaDTerra, among others) due to recent market losses, liquidity crises, or flash-crashes being perceived as bad management. I am, OTOH, willing to do video chat with Nefario or ColdHardMetal to verify I really am who I am in my photo ID.

That is an answer i can work with. Things like death threats are of legal matter and should be taken serious and be reported. But they should not be an excuse to hide your information in a financial business. If you think your life is at risk go to the police. I think (hope) that the verification with GLBSE can be sufficient. But i dont know the policies of Nefario in case something happens.
legendary
Just for my own purposes :

Would you be willing to verify your Identity with Address, Picture, Legal documents to discourage Fraud and aquire Trust.

I have not found any Imprint on your Websites and your Sailor Moon Name is not helping either.

If your answer is no, why? (Hint : My first question is a rhetorical question with only one good answer.)
vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
The offer is currently closed. Thank you to everyone who is participating.

CONFIRMED LIST OF RECEIVED LOANS:
ShadowAlexey #1: 85 btc (repayment address: 18v49REfRD6sCV5vXgYdzCqmgYyD8fwQ9N)
ShadowAlexey #2: 20 btc (repayment address: 18v49REfRD6sCV5vXgYdzCqmgYyD8fwQ9N)
: 100 btc (repayment address: private)
ciuciu: 75 btc+75btc (repayment address: 127GNp3PmmbkNFNE4TqmnGZxF7uR6Fmwpy)
jborkl: 58 btc (repayment address: 1CoNKPqqHqW6Y3ozwFMLPENDVj1oGa38Fh) (+43btc incoming)
panda1: 40btc (accepted late, because I'd already given him a deposit address)

REPAYMENTS:
ShadowAlexey has been sent 2 of 6 payments of 15.6457.
ShadowAlexey has been sent 1 of 6 payments of 3.6184.
has been sent 2 of 6 payments of 18.4067.
ciuciu has been sent 2 of 6 payments of 13.805, and 1 of 6 payments of 13.805.
jborkl has been sent 1 of 6 payments of 10.68. (+43btc, will be changed to 18.591)
panda1 has been sent 1 of 6 payments of 7.363.
"Mr. T" has been sent 1 of 6 payments.

REPAID (or requested early repayment)
Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย: 200 btc (repayment address: private, repaid early by request)
nebulus: 50 btc (repayment address: 1DEWpfx4MCkHTA233h7Cd4VDFiHXTBiD51, requested early repayment -- granted)
vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
[CLOSED] [CPA] [BMF] [NYAN] Liquidity Loan Request
Pages:
Jump to: