Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ⒹⒹⒹ DENARIUS SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ⒹⒹⒹ - page 5. (Read 8028 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Of course it's fair Wink Thank you very much for transparency.

No problem Smiley

Thank you for the warm welcome.
I didn't know about the avatar, never had one. There will be DNR from now on.

It wasn't specified in the thread, but it will be required from the next round Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Thank you for the warm welcome.
I didn't know about the avatar, never had one. There will be DNR from now on.
Activity: 686
Of course it's fair Wink Thank you very much for transparency.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
I would like to join Denarius Signature Campaign.

Member Rank: Full Member
Denarius Wallet: D9BMqy8Jd6QtBGpH8vWaZnro6JQVuKNqm2

Thanks

Added.
Welcome aboard Smiley
Though you'll receive a proportiionally decreased payout for this week since the round starts on Thursday and you joined on a Monday.
You'll get 4/7.
Hope that sounds fair Smiley
Activity: 686
I would like to join Denarius Signature Campaign.

Member Rank: Full Member
Denarius Wallet: D9BMqy8Jd6QtBGpH8vWaZnro6JQVuKNqm2

Thanks
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
I would like to join Denarius campaign.

Denarius Address : DSbcZkDgEKYAZZ4QX7s8ttUUzQ5Vm3ijzb

Added to the spreadsheet.
Welcome aboard Smiley

Oh nooooo...  Sad

I missed to make a post in ANN Thread this round.
Didn't know it was wanted each round 1 post.
But that's the rules.
I'll not miss that again...

Hope you won't Wink

-------------------

From next week there will be a 2 DNR penalty on the payout if our avatar hasn't been set on your profile.
You can find the avatar here.
https://i.imgur.com/S9fWmqi.png

I'll notify everyone with a PM before this rule takes effect, but I recommend you to set it as soon as possible Smiley

Avatar updated! To be honest I didn't even know that I can upload an avatar. 2 days ago I was still the lower rank and I think I couldn't upload my avatar then.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

Added to the spreadsheet.
Welcome aboard Smiley

Oh nooooo...  Sad

But that's the rules.

Hope you won't Wink

-------------------

From next week there will be a 2 DNR penalty on the payout if our avatar hasn't been set on your profile.
You can find the avatar here.
https://i.imgur.com/S9fWmqi.png

I'll notify everyone with a PM before this rule takes effect, but I recommend you to set it as soon as possible Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Oh nooooo...  Sad

But that's the rules.
Activity: 616

legendary
Freedom&Honor

Updated Smiley

------------
Posts have been counted, you can find the spreadsheet in the OP.
Payments to follow in an hour or so.

Boriss has been awarded the BPR, congratulations Smiley

Thank you very much I am very grateful for that

No problem Wink
You guys earn it with your hard work Smiley

Just wanted to inform you that I became a Full Member today.  Cool

I updated my signature, please update my new status in your spreadsheets. Wink

Updating right now Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

Updated Smiley

------------

Thank you very much I am very grateful for that
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
Just wanted to inform you that I became a Full Member today.  Cool

I updated my signature, please update my new status in your spreadsheets. Wink
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Guys, I'd like to join!

Denarius address: DEH22rLrm2WrSbgWnLvu4i757FnojkNECE

Our first Legendary, welcome aboard!
Added to the spreadsheet Smiley

Hi guys,

I would like to join campaign

Denarius address:  DJxpZgg4nWLk46TC9XjkgBGN635Fn1myAg

Thanks

Hi,

Just to let you know that i went from Member to Full Member and added a new Signature. Wink

Updated Smiley

------------

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Hi guys,

I would like to join campaign

Denarius address:  DJxpZgg4nWLk46TC9XjkgBGN635Fn1myAg

Thanks

Hi,

Just to let you know that i went from Member to Full Member and added a new Signature. Wink

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Guys, I'd like to join!

Denarius address: DEH22rLrm2WrSbgWnLvu4i757FnojkNECE
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Thanks for great job!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
puwaha doesn't want the award and I'm left with FacelessCrypto and Janinjo11.

Just for the record, it's not that I don't want the BPR, I just want others to also have a chance.    I'm sure others do quality posts.  My thought was that if others get the BPR, it might encourage them to post more, and better.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
All the posts have been counted but the payment will be sent out a bit later since I'm having some connection issues on my DNR wallet laptop.

This has been the busiest round of our campaign so far counting 20 participants!

Supercoiner111 has been excluded for changing his signature.

I'd like to post some examples, there has been 2 accounts that have made 20+ posts each, but I have counted it as 0
These are not constructive posts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rubick99-1203154
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gintron-1387886

What I consider not to be constructive:

I appreciate your giving me the chance to post more in the DNR ANN thread.  But skimming the last few days, half the posts go something like this:  "Isn't it great DNR is up X% so far! I think more good things are coming for DNR this year."

I'm not interested in replying to these sort of posts just to bump up the number of my postings.  I'll look harder to see if I can meaningfully contribute in some posting in the DNR ANN thread, but isn't more useful for me to be promoting DNR in my signature in threads other than the home thread?  That brings the word to people who may not be thinking of DNR at all.

A week is 7 days long, we're talking about masternodes, staking, mining,being mentionited on some YouTube channels etc.
I'm sure there's something you can find during the week to post about Smiley
legendary
Freedom&Honor
All the posts have been counted but the payment will be sent out a bit later since I'm having some connection issues on my DNR wallet laptop.

This has been the busiest round of our campaign so far counting 20 participants!

Supercoiner111 has been excluded for changing his signature.

I'd like to post some examples, there has been 2 accounts that have made 20+ posts each, but I have counted it as 0
These are not constructive posts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rubick99-1203154
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gintron-1387886

What I consider not to be constructive:

- a broad statement in a 15 page thread referrencing nothing that was posted recently
- a few word statement referrrencing the OP which was posted a dozen pages ago
- writing something that has already been said by other people and adding nothing else
- just confirming or agreeing with someone else and writing nothing else (unless your vote is required in the thread)

What I consider constructive:

- reading through the thread and making a post with the gathered information without repeating what others have said
- saying a couple of sentences, not only one (not completely necessary, but a positive thing)

Note that, constructive posts are hard to define, but unconstructive are easier.
Focus on contributing and not repeating what others have said, my thoughts are, if you just read through the thread, you'll make a constructive post.
Although I generally like the posts with plenty of text in them, one is able to make a constructive post without many words, check for example *click*

Ofcourse, I'm physically unable to read through the thread of each and single post you guys have made since I'd be reading around a 1000 threads with dozens of pages, but I can spot when someone is spamming, and I will not allow spammers to tarnish the name of Denarius and myself.
However, I will give Gintron and Rubick99 another chance,  they will not receive payment since they failed to post constructive posts and they have by all means been spamming, I might as well report their posts and there's a chance they'd get banned.
You may find this as a warning, if your next weeks posts aren't diametrically opposed to this weeks, you WILL be excluded, and won't be allowed back in.
I hope you will take this warning and improve your posting quality, if not you may as well leave now.

heresamemo,d3athgu1s3,ralt have not made enough constructive posts and/or didn't make an ANN post.
R0mi has missed the ANN post, but he has made 7 posts I wouldn't consider as spam, so I have sent him a PM to make that ANN post and he'll receive his payment.

Sine I have written about what I consider a constructive post, I'll also write something about the
Best Round Poster award:

In order to qualify for this award, you'll have to make at least 20 posts in the round, after which I will review the quality of your posts and will award the poster with a combination of quality&quantity in promoting our signature.

So far, puwaha has almost always been winning this award as he averages on 40+ constructive posts per round, you can check out some of his posts here *click for constructive posts*
And has already expressed interest in letting someone else win the award for once, but I have always awarded him, since I thought there are 0 posters that qualify for something like this other than him.

So, this round, the qualified [by the 20+ criterion] are puwaha, FacelessCrypto, Janinjo11, Pattart, mornabo, Boriss.

As I can't keep awarding only puwaha, and he doesn't want me to, I will use the process of elimination to pick a winner each week.
Pattart and mornabo have made very "wordy" posts, but they are not something that contributes much, they nearly respond to the last replies on very broad topics.
These are posts that are absolutely worth to be paid for, but are not material for the best round poster award.
Boriss is out because of this: http://prntscr.com/hz95at which is completely unsatisfiying.
His other posts are not bad, but this has completely eliminated him for this award.
puwaha doesn't want the award and I'm left with FacelessCrypto and Janinjo11.
Their posts don't seem very bad.
So, this round I'm going to award FacelessCrypto.
Please note, BPR award doesn't represent how you should post.

legendary
Freedom&Honor
Still accepting new members! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: