Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪➽ CLOSED DESIGN CONTEST ✪➽ PAID ✪➽ PAID ✪➽ PAID - page 2. (Read 4417 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org

I will be PM'ing all the winners now and requesting source files.

Thanks EVERYONE for your entries. Narrowing it down to ONLY 5 was NOT Easy!

www.DonateMedia.org
5TH PLACE GOES TO:

walwus

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/walwus-730299

For ...

Please send me high resolution TRANSPARENT PNG(S) and source file(s) for Image(s) above. You can PM me the link for google drive or dropbox download... OR if you need an email address to send them to? Just PM me!

Once I receive final source files and HIGH RESOLUTION Transparent background .PNG's? I will instruct NEOTOX to release Prize Winnings from escrow to you. If you do NOT wish to send the source files and accept your prize winnings, just let me know and I will have @NEOTOX send prize monies back to me and use them towards my next contest :-)

www.DonateMedia.org
4TH PLACE GOES TO:

operabit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/operabit-384646

For ...

Please send me high resolution TRANSPARENT PNG(S) and source file(s) for Image(s) above. You can PM me the link for google drive or dropbox download... OR if you need an email address to send them to? Just PM me!

Once I receive final source files and HIGH RESOLUTION Transparent background .PNG's? I will instruct NEOTOX to release Prize Winnings from escrow to you. If you do NOT wish to send the source files and accept your prize winnings, just let me know and I will have @NEOTOX send prize monies back to me and use them towards my next contest :-)

www.DonateMedia.org
3RD PLACE GOES TO:

OSMIUMCOIN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmiumcoin-559783

For ...

www.DonateMedia.org
2ND PLACE GOES TO:

radhwane

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/radhwane-445042

For ...

www.DonateMedia.org

1ST PLACE GOES TO:

OSMIUMCOIN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmiumcoin-559783

For ...

www.DonateMedia.org
OK everyone, thanks for your Entries. I'm locking the thread and will announce winners as soon as I can.

ALL Winners will be posted individually and they will need to send source files to be issued prize monies from Escrow.

Stay Tuned !
Activity: 980
www.DonateMedia.org

About 11 Hours folks :-)

Thanks again @OSMIUMCOIN for your submission, this is definitely your calling I think :-)
www.DonateMedia.org
So what about my idea of "poll" ? You won't do it finally ? Or do you plan do to it after the submissions have been closed ?

No man I'm just going to choose some winners when it's over. I will be running ANOTHER CONTEST right after though for COIN DEVELOPMENT Ideas. So I'll need help on how that contest should work, let me know what you think.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
So what about my idea of "poll" ? You won't do it finally ? Or do you plan do to it after the submissions have been closed ?
www.DonateMedia.org

ALRIGHT GUYS / GALS / AND TRANS-GENDERS
(NOT That there's anything wrong with that :-)

This is your 24 HOUR Final Call NOTICE.

I will be locking this thread in the next 24 hours or so and choosing:

5 LUCKY WINNERS!

WILL IT BE YOU ? ? ?

legendary
What about creating a poll to have the people feedbacks. Even if the final decision would come from you, you could have people's opinion.

Feedback is fine! The user I was responding to previously had an ulterior motive is all. I'm not a fan of that stuff. Polls are fine also, but you know there are going to be designers with 100 alts voting their design the best ...lol

But PLEASE feel free to post CONSTRUCTIVE Feedback right here on the thread if you wish. The COIN Design is a little different then a logo design too, I mean you can scroll down the page and see what COIN Designs right now CLEARLY stick out among others :-)

If this is a problem of alt accounts, then, instead of a poll, everyone can post here which logo is his favourite one and send a few cBTC (0,01BTC) the time of the "poll". Then, when it will be finished, you'll send back the money. What do you think about it ?
www.DonateMedia.org

my entry.. vote me please

Very Nice! Thanks for your submission!
www.DonateMedia.org
What about creating a poll to have the people feedbacks. Even if the final decision would come from you, you could have people's opinion.

Feedback is fine! The user I was responding to previously had an ulterior motive is all. I'm not a fan of that stuff. Polls are fine also, but you know there are going to be designers with 100 alts voting their design the best ...lol

But PLEASE feel free to post CONSTRUCTIVE Feedback right here on the thread if you wish. The COIN Design is a little different then a logo design too, I mean you can scroll down the page and see what COIN Designs right now CLEARLY stick out among others :-)
legendary
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

my entry.. vote me please
www.DonateMedia.org
Hello guys, this is my imagination.
Goodluck!

very nice!
Pages:
Jump to: