Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] DuckDice.io Signature and Avatar campaign! - page 4. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
respected manager i also facing the same problem. my previous Duck Dice wahb1 is not opening please help me, my 1st week fund is still in this account.
i created my another Duck Dice account and it is accessible. if possible please move my previous fund from my previous account wahb1 to the this new one. thanks

New Duck Dice User Name:   wahb2
respected manager i also facing the same problem. my previous Duck Dice wahb1 is not opening please help me, my 1st week fund is still in this account.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
My previous Duck Dice account    ( luckyduck ) is not accessible. My previous balance is still there. Although after receiving the balance i conformed the balance by  opening it. but now its  not accessible even the recovery email is not receiving. please help me to access my  previous account where the previous week balance is already present.
and is it necessary to create a new Duck Dice account for receiving the 2nd week payment?
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Please, everyone else create new accounts on DuckDice for receiving your payments, thank you

Created new account with the same username: Frosxh

thanks
staff
Activity: 3010
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
new account created, username same as the previous

Bitcointalk username: Barcode_
Duckdice.io username: scanmybarcode
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
New account: mesmerlord

Someone either took both my previous usernames(already) or I guess you can't register with the same username?

Edit: RIP my 1st place at the most wagered(for Doge)
Activity: 247
My new account for duckdice: Devboy2017

Thank You!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

Please, everyone else create new accounts on DuckDice for receiving your payments, thank you

New account created with the same user name with the old one.
username: starlight

Regards and good luck to all. Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
My new account for duckdice : yoichikuroma
same username as the old one  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
@DuckDice.io
I confirm I control the account that goes under my username here
Karartma1

Wink
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
I have changed my username from JosNekoKopa to JosNekoKopa2.
From now on in this signature campaing please use this new one.
Thanks!

Thank you for letting know, I actually removed letter 2 from your username so now it like it was:)

Already did, have still the same username as which I entered with.  Smiley
Activity: 1336
Merit: 253
Thanks!

Thank you for letting know, I actually removed letter 2 from your username so now it like it was:)
i would like to know when there are avalaible spots in this campaign, please feel free to pm me if that happens
Activity: 476
Thanks!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
My obligation to my current signature campaign is until this Monday.
Whenever there is an available  spot for my Rank, I'd like to be part of it.

I've been promoting the site since my First Day joining your site, mostly to social media.
And it is worth doing so because it is
1. A good place to play.
2. Got nice earnings from affiliate.
etc.

and earning a bit more would be very much welcome.

Duckdice Username: jamyr(old) , jamyr1

Cheers.

Activity: 476
I have received reward for posts and i already withdrawn my funds, everything went fine
Thanks !
Activity: 1336
Merit: 253
Okay, calculations are finished, Mesmer, please check if we were correct with your posts:)
Yep, seems fine . Just that , I think I said this before but I can't access 'mesmer' as I didn't set the pass, so please move the funds to 'mesmer1'

oops, sorry, will credit mesmer1. Or if you want I can arrange you an access to mesmer account?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Okay, all payments has been done, I see some already made a withdrawal Smiley

Everyone is welcome to double check, remember that local board count as 0.5 and posts that are not constructive, or in the offtopic (check the rules) doesn't counts.

Payment received, thanks  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

Everyone is welcome to double check, remember that local board count as 0.5 and posts that are not constructive, or in the offtopic (check the rules) doesn't counts.

I confirm that i receive this weeks payment, thank you Op!

Still though, i dont see any spreadsheet or a list with the posts of the participants in this campaign...
its something that you are gonna create soon Op or not at all? just wondering... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
[snip]
Confirming my payment, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: