Pages:
Author

Topic: (CLOSED) Earn $25/Week With Proof-Only Facebook Users (100% Free, Guaranteed) - page 4. (Read 3720 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
GOOD NEWS FOR FACEBOOK USERS

Earn  $10 , $25  Per Week Without Any Work

👉🏻  For USA Residents $25/Week
👉🏻 Non USA Residents $10 Per Week

No Investments Required,
No TeamViewer,
Nothing to do,
100% Free.

The "big" offer is that they will "rent" your Facebook account and use it to setup and run their ads.
For this they will pay you 25$ per week?
Come on ... to rent my Facebook account I should get a minimum of 50$ per day not a shitty 25$ per week Smiley

PS: the risk to lose you Facebook account is 99%.  Even they admit that and they ask for a photo of a valid government ID (Drivers License, Passport, Army ID, ETC)

WE ONLY NEED TO SEE YOUR NAME, BIRTHDAY, AND ADDRESS. PLEASE COVER ALL OTHER INFORMATION. THIS IS SOLELY JUST FOR REACTIVATING YOUR ADS MANAGER IF IT HAPPENS TO GET FLAGGED. WE WILL NOT SEND ANYTHING TO YOUR ADDRESS.

My advice: stay away!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
I am interested in this offer, i have US facebook accounts that is older than 3 years, kindly pm me on what to do in order to participate in this offer.
How many accounts are allowed?
N.B
I am selling old US facebook accounts, contact me if you need one.

i will buy your fb account, 4 account for $20..how ? i am sure i would do that
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Is there any payment option rather than paypal?  Cause i dont have paypal.
Im outside usa, and my facebook is already 3 years old. I have a lot of friends some of them are cryto addicts.

All countries are allowed to participate but there will be a payment difference
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
First I would like to see if anyone who asked for info on first page have earned anything or not.

Go back in page 2 of this thread and see someone has posted his proof

Contacted you on skype. Will post my review when I receive my payment.
First I would like to see if anyone who asked for info on first page have earned anything or not.

Go back in page 2 of this thread and see someone has posted his proof
I am interested in this offer, i have US facebook accounts that is older than 3 years, kindly pm me on what to do in order to participate in this offer.
N.B

Once you join this program, you would never anounce to sell your USA fb accounts.

Follow me on Skype, Get your fb setup for payments today
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
just a fb acc and nth else?
As I rmb there were other posts in here asking the same offer, however, they asked to install some remote control software  Roll Eyes
Remote control software !!! i do not think anyone with his right mind gonna allow installing of remote control by anyone . even if the payment is 1k weekly

if use this software ,is ti dangerous for our privacy??

No softwares , no Teamviewer needed. Just ignore that message if you see it anywhere.

I have already provided proof of payments , some of my referrals have posted as well .
paypal?  are you guys sure to participate in this kind of madness?
 it doesn't matter whether you do nothing or not, they are still going to use your facebook account and get paid thru paypal. you'd have some chargebacks after months.
No chargebacks, no return of balance .
I recieve payments every week and there are innumerable people doing this job since two years.
Do not spread rumours
Activity: 334
Am in please send me details please.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
As I rmb there were other posts in here asking the same offer, however, they asked to install some remote control software  Roll Eyes
Remote control software !!! i do not think anyone with his right mind gonna allow installing of remote control by anyone . even if the payment is 1k weekly

if use this software ,is ti dangerous for our privacy??
Activity: 364
N.B
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
paypal?  are you guys sure to participate in this kind of madness?
 it doesn't matter whether you do nothing or not, they are still going to use your facebook account and get paid thru paypal. you'd have some chargebacks after months.
Activity: 462
Is there any payment option rather than paypal?  Cause i dont have paypal.
Im outside usa, and my facebook is already 3 years old. I have a lot of friends some of them are cryto addicts.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Is all countries out side usa accepted ? and may i ask if this gonna require me to post or spam ads on my own FB ? does it require to have certain number of friends ? will add you on skype
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Interesting I have a 6 year-old facebook account and I want to try your offer, Is this something that you have to add your paypal to your fb account? I have some problems on adding my paypal account to my facebook,I suggest btc payment as another payment option,
I am interested in this, but can i get my payment via bitcoin? Or paypal only,
Please send a message to me as well for the details.

You have to add me on skype, this program needs to communicate with its moderator over skype.

Currently, they pay via paypal only but i am sure they can pay via btc also if we urge them fo it
Pages:
Jump to: