Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] eGaaS bounty - page 18. (Read 41499 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
December 07, 2016, 01:01:43 AM
 I have some concerns regarding 3btc bonus that will given to participants after the campaign.what if did not reach the 60 participants needed to claim the bonus what will happen? Is the participants still recieve btc bonus?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 06, 2016, 11:32:08 PM
Bounty Twitter Closed Sad

I'm so latee...
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
December 06, 2016, 10:35:25 PM
Signature campaign

Dear users! If you don’t fulfill the requirements of signature of signature campaign during 2 weeks (you have to make 20 messages in a week, preferably in discussion section of cryptocurrency), you’ll be marked by violet color. What does it mean? The violet color is a warning. If after getting the warning user anyway doesn’t fulfill the task of signature campaign, we will exclude him from participation.

Currently 9 participants don’t make the task during two weeks. So they have got their warnings.

I see , that's a warning for us .

I was  deleted from,  twitter campaign, what is the reason, I follow and retweet
Did you send a PM to Jamalaezaz to confirming your account? . If you didn't , it's your reason for got deleted.
If you did , send a PM to Jamalaezaz and ask why you got deleted from the list
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
December 06, 2016, 08:25:46 PM
Helow Jamal I am now Sr.Member please update my rank in spreadsheet already wear the bbcode for Sr.member thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
December 06, 2016, 04:50:03 PM
I was  deleted from,  twitter campaign, what is the reason, I follow and retweet
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
December 06, 2016, 03:57:08 PM
sad for me always see my sheres is only 4 for twitter that not update yet or what i think i tweet and retweet to more and idea for get 10 sheres
sometime we missed to see all retweets. don't be sad. if you think you've done more than 7 retweets. just send me the links of your retweets and you'll get your shares..

you can see my twitter..I'm just doing my job for retweet all eGaas tweets...i think for check that shouldn't my job for what eGaas using manager ? that should be jobs for who manager this campaign..right ?

But no worries jamalaezaz im fine Smiley Im support eGaas with pleasure because I really really want to see eGaas will be great in the future.that point why im here and invest there Cheesy peace
Don't worry. I'll check your profile.. actually Twitter accounts not checked by me. An assistant checked them and added the share.
I don't know if he's not doing his job properly or what is the reason of your problem. But I'll double check my self.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 06, 2016, 10:59:31 AM
sad for me always see my sheres is only 4 for twitter that not update yet or what i think i tweet and retweet to more and idea for get 10 sheres
sometime we missed to see all retweets. don't be sad. if you think you've done more than 7 retweets. just send me the links of your retweets and you'll get your shares..

you can see my twitter..I'm just doing my job for retweet all eGaas tweets...i think for check that shouldn't my job for what eGaas using manager ? that should be jobs for who manager this campaign..right ?

But no worries jamalaezaz im fine Smiley Im support eGaas with pleasure because I really really want to see eGaas will be great in the future.that point why im here and invest there Cheesy peace
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
December 06, 2016, 10:01:10 AM
Signature campaign

Dear users! If you don’t fulfill the requirements of signature of signature campaign during 2 weeks (you have to make 20 messages in a week, preferably in discussion section of cryptocurrency), you’ll be marked by violet color. What does it mean? The violet color is a warning. If after getting the warning user anyway doesn’t fulfill the task of signature campaign, we will exclude him from participation.

Currently 9 participants don’t make the task during two weeks. So they have got their warnings.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
December 06, 2016, 09:23:54 AM
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 06, 2016, 09:01:55 AM
agree , egaas is a nice project
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 06, 2016, 08:43:35 AM
Activity: 574
December 06, 2016, 04:55:32 AM
Egaas very nice project, hopefully egaas be launching smoothly and no distractions .For the team egaas incredible guys: D
www.guestcrew.com
December 05, 2016, 09:29:22 PM
Facebook campaign closed or not?
I want to join
You're free to joining Facebook Campaign and make sure send a PM to Jamalaezaz to verify your enrollment. Twitter Campaign already closed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
December 05, 2016, 09:18:24 PM
Submitted by details in the google form, joined signature and avatar campaign.

May I know when will the signature campaign end and when will the token distributed to signature participants

Thank you...
The campaign will end 12,15,2016 and the distribution of the bounty would be followed after the ICO finish.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
December 05, 2016, 05:38:57 PM
What happens to my likes and tweets for last 2 weeks if I'm accepted from 4th week?
Note that I sent confirmation request in 12/11/2016.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2016, 05:25:26 PM
Submitted by details in the google form, joined signature and avatar campaign.

May I know when will the signature campaign end and when will the token distributed to signature participants

Thank you...
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
December 05, 2016, 01:59:42 PM
facebook campaign still open, but twitter campaign closed
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
December 05, 2016, 12:08:10 PM
i want join facebook campaign too because twitter campaign is closed now
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
December 05, 2016, 11:50:02 AM
Facebook campaign closed or not?
I want to join
www.guestcrew.com
December 05, 2016, 11:26:53 AM
My fault not posted 20 posts in last week , back to the track now  Wink
Just realized something , what is "List Penalty Box"? members who couldn't reached minimum posts in a row?
what do you mean by in a row?
I meant , members who couldn't reached minimum posts every week (that's why I called in a row like xaker74 case).
Back to the topic , what is "List Penalty Box"?
Pages:
Jump to: