Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed - Ended]Quickseller Account sales signature campaign (earn up to .03 in two weeks) - page 2. (Read 4929 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I will be participating for 1 week, I shall make 30 posts for 0.019BTC

Addy:1LogiCdhcCHYqi1qqfqsnkhxDZ33BaLFLj
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
camelson has dropped/resigned from the campaign without making the required posts
copper member
TXID 0f301c42ded33a0e6409ae485cbcd8f31da830f618aea5bcaeb88bdd6b426258

antonioserrano72 made enough posts and received payment. The 30th post by balls technically didn't count because it was made in this thread but he received payment anyway, he needs to make at least one additional post prior to removing his signature. bitllionaire made enough posts and received payment. At this point I am not going to reenroll any members except the ones that I already reenrolled.

camelson only made 16 posts (however I did not check to see how many were constructive), I will check his post count again in ~a week, if he needs payment earlier then that he can PM me (or post here) once he has made 30 posts and I will send payment that day.

Feel free to leave trust if you feel everything went smoothly.

Thank you again for all your hard work Smiley

thanks i received the payment.

please pm me if you ever decide to re-enroll previous participants such as myself

many thx
Will do thank. It was a pleasure working with you Wink
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible

antonioserrano72 made enough posts and received payment. The 30th post by balls technically didn't count because it was made in this thread but he received payment anyway, he needs to make at least one additional post prior to removing his signature. bitllionaire made enough posts and received payment. At this point I am not going to reenroll any members except the ones that I already reenrolled.

camelson only made 16 posts (however I did not check to see how many were constructive), I will check his post count again in ~a week, if he needs payment earlier then that he can PM me (or post here) once he has made 30 posts and I will send payment that day.

thanks i received the payment.

please pm me if you ever decide to re-enroll previous participants such as myself

many thx
copper member

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

balls has made 29 posts and needs to make at least one additional post

I did actually make a little over thirty but I think a thread I posted in may have been trashed or removed (I had no posts deleted). Anyway, this is my 30th now Cheesy. You can sign me up for another term if there's one open. Cheers.
copper member
I will be happy to continue with your campaign. I understand a lot of my posts don't count due to them being "bumps" of my own threads, etc. but I do try to make at least 30 constructive posts. Fairly happy with your campaign so far so I see no reason to leave SmileySmiley

Current Post Count: 1265
Payment Address: 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2

Confirmed. thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
TXID 8d310e00aa12b7f06db48c96557f48dd8e12cd85929b1862db727a9b382dbac3 I paid a little extra to master-p and paid Daniel91 the senior rate as promised

antonioserrano72 has made 35 posts however I am not counting 13 of them because they are spam, so he has credit for 22, he needs to make at least 8 additional constructive posts.

camelson and bitllionaire joined on the 30th and 31 respectively so they will get paid on the 13th (assuming the have made enough posts).

I will check antonioserrano72 and balls posts again on the 13th and will send payment if they have made enough constructive posts.

I was not planning on continuing the campaign however not many people joined and I was under budget. Daniel91 expressed interest in continuing and will be allowed to do so. If master-p wants to continue he is free to do so as well. Rates will be the same. If either want to continue please post your current post count and payment address

Please leave trust if you feel everything went smoothly

thanks

Fantastic, thanks for the prompt payment and the bonus Smiley

I will be happy to continue with your campaign. I understand a lot of my posts don't count due to them being "bumps" of my own threads, etc. but I do try to make at least 30 constructive posts. Fairly happy with your campaign so far so I see no reason to leave SmileySmiley

Current Post Count: 1265
Payment Address: 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2

will go ahead and leave a trust rating for you

copper member
address: 1AYBhpkM64euN5LLhghXuPaz8n3PvT3DbT
name: hdd3go
I am not taking new participants at the moment. Sorry (you also have not added the signature)
copper member

Of course that I want to continue, thank you for allowing me to stay in this campaign Smiley

My info:
Bitcoin address: 1LAtAeAN5yiGVqrB93YgZxLCX2YkVqmxNp

confirmed thanks
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I can confirm that I received payment in this great signature campaign!
Thank you very much Quickseller!
Sorry for late replay, I was very busy and out of Internet yesterday.

Of course that I want to continue, thank you for allowing me to stay in this campaign Smiley

My info:
Bitcoin address: 1LAtAeAN5yiGVqrB93YgZxLCX2YkVqmxNp

p.s. I just gave you positive trust.
copper member
TXID 8d310e00aa12b7f06db48c96557f48dd8e12cd85929b1862db727a9b382dbac3 I paid a little extra to master-p and paid Daniel91 the senior rate as promised

antonioserrano72 has made 35 posts however I am not counting 13 of them because they are spam, so he has credit for 22, he needs to make at least 8 additional constructive posts.

camelson and bitllionaire joined on the 30th and 31 respectively so they will get paid on the 13th (assuming the have made enough posts).

I will check antonioserrano72 and balls posts again on the 13th and will send payment if they have made enough constructive posts.

I was not planning on continuing the campaign however not many people joined and I was under budget. Daniel91 expressed interest in continuing and will be allowed to do so. If master-p wants to continue he is free to do so as well. Rates will be the same. If either want to continue please post your current post count and payment address

Please leave trust if you feel everything went smoothly

thanks
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
copper member
Your demands are too high!
You need at least 30posts in two weeks. There are many other campaigns that are paying a lot more than that. You should consider on increasing pay rates for full members and others, then only you ll see an active participation .
For you it would pay .0144 for two weeks for 30 posts, while your current campaign will pay you .0075 for 30 posts. You stand to make double by switching to my campaign if you make 30 posts.
My current campaign pays me out 0.015BTC for 25 posts, and that to weekly.
You are mistaken, just have a look at the other campaigns, and then re decide your campaign rates.
Lucky flop pays .0125 for 25 posts per week. I am fairly certain that you were previously wearing the auction crypto signature so my previous amount was based on their payout schedule
Bitmixer.io's campaign accepts Full Members and pays 0.035 weekly for fifty posts + is automated and has a long history of paying.

What's good about your's?

You can see my rates on the OP. I have sufficient funds to escrow to cover as many spots as I have available.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Your demands are too high!
You need at least 30posts in two weeks. There are many other campaigns that are paying a lot more than that. You should consider on increasing pay rates for full members and others, then only you ll see an active participation .
For you it would pay .0144 for two weeks for 30 posts, while your current campaign will pay you .0075 for 30 posts. You stand to make double by switching to my campaign if you make 30 posts.
My current campaign pays me out 0.015BTC for 25 posts, and that to weekly.
You are mistaken, just have a look at the other campaigns, and then re decide your campaign rates.
Lucky flop pays .0125 for 25 posts per week. I am fairly certain that you were previously wearing the auction crypto signature so my previous amount was based on their payout schedule
Bitmixer.io's campaign accepts Full Members and pays 0.035 weekly for fifty posts + is automated and has a long history of paying.

What's good about your's?

copper member
Username: bitllionaire
BTC address: 1FByLPfz2G9Mo2iVzPCquEu9UVPkpU2W1m
Current post count: 353
you are in. Thanks.
legendary
Ok. So I need to make at least 30 posts before 6th jan to get 0.029?

Starting posts: 217

1MhxrWndyrqBfHPkGw4qVZD9VQQnZjKhVZ

Thanks.
you need to make at least 30 posts within two weeks. If you become a senior member by Jan 6 then I will pay you as a senior member. If you are still a full member on Jan 7 then I will pay you as a full member

Quickseller, I hope the same apply for me Smiley
I will become senior member in a few days.

yes I can do the same for you. But you will probably be the last one I agree to make this exception for

Thank you very much!
I'm really grateful.
copper member

Thanks.
you need to make at least 30 posts within two weeks. If you become a senior member by Jan 6 then I will pay you as a senior member. If you are still a full member on Jan 7 then I will pay you as a full member

yes I can do the same for you. But you will probably be the last one I agree to make this exception for
legendary

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: