Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Flower Technology Scrypt ASIC 10MH/s Group BUY - page 2. (Read 11164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The product description was taken directly from the actual product page, do not criticize me for it

https://www.flowertechnology.com/product/orchid/
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Connectivity
USB   -  Orchid miners can connect to an external computer and be controlled via an Android host or standard Linux or Windows computer.
Ethernet  -  (Exploring opportunity to include WiFi connectivity as well)

The units themselves are 1U and rack mountable, following all generic specifications for data-center usage.  Each unit can easily be connected to via their own WebGUI for setup and monitoring.
With our regular connectivity such as USB and Ethernet it allows for even beginners to quickly and effortlessly boot up and begin mining.

So It might have Ethernet and it might use cgminer but it definetly has a web GUI for setup  Grin Grin Grin

Did anyone even try when writing this thing up?

I don't care if it's scam or not.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Mining Software
Proprietary Software
CGminer

Did you tell the author you made his software proprietary?  I Don't get it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
escrow.

Yes we can do it with escrow also

@howardb - You do not have to send the full 1.5 it can be paid in portions I have no problem with that
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I am hosting a group buy for the new FlowerTechnology Asic Scrypt Miner (http://flowertechnology.com/) which is being produced in Canada and chips being made by http://ensilica.com/. I am local to the area of where the product will be built and shipped from so thought why not start a group buy and in return you get free shipping instead of paying the huge shipping fee if you went directly with the company.

The units are expected to ship in Q2/Q3

Send 1.5BTC to 15s5fQvaKVjmhBNBL2Lp3c5FWppUQCwH9x which is only a %50 down payment for now until we get closer to shipping date, then I will collect the remaining payment.

Act quick as it will be only a limited amount of spots available, I am thinking only 10 or so

Product Description

Performance Specifications

10 MH/s nominal performance
    300W (30w/MH conservative estimate)

Connectivity

USB   -  Orchid miners can connect to an external computer and be controlled via an Android host or standard Linux or Windows computer.
    Ethernet  -  (Exploring opportunity to include WiFi connectivity as well)

Mining Software

Proprietary Software
    CGminer

Form Factor

Our new form factor employs for cost efficiency in Scrypt mining.  The size, connectivity and power consumption have been tuned to allow effortless deployment in anything from a small mining operation to large-scale industrial applications.

The units themselves are 1U and rack mountable, following all generic specifications for data-center usage.  Each unit can easily be connected to via their own WebGUI for setup and monitoring.

With our regular connectivity such as USB and Ethernet it allows for even beginners to quickly and effortlessly boot up and begin mining.

Unit Holders:

Dream on if you expect people to send a complete stranger who only registered a few days ago 1.5 BTC!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
escrow.
I am hosting a group buy for the new FlowerTechnology Asic Scrypt Miner (http://flowertechnology.com/) which is being produced in Canada and chips being made by http://ensilica.com/. I am local to the area of where the product will be built and shipped from so thought why not start a group buy and in return you get free shipping instead of paying the huge shipping fee if you went directly with the company.

The units are expected to ship in Q2/Q3

Send 0.5BTC to 15s5fQvaKVjmhBNBL2Lp3c5FWppUQCwH9x which is only a %50 down payment for now until we get closer to shipping date, then I will collect the remaining payment.

Act quick as it will be only a limited amount of spots available, I am thinking only 10 or so

Product Description

Performance Specifications

10 MH/s nominal performance
    300W (30w/MH conservative estimate)

Connectivity

USB   -  Orchid miners can connect to an external computer and be controlled via an Android host or standard Linux or Windows computer.
   Ethernet  -  (Exploring opportunity to include WiFi connectivity as well)

Mining Software

Proprietary Software
    CGminer

Form Factor

Our new form factor employs for cost efficiency in Scrypt mining.  The size, connectivity and power consumption have been tuned to allow effortless deployment in anything from a small mining operation to large-scale industrial applications.

The units themselves are 1U and rack mountable, following all generic specifications for data-center usage.  Each unit can easily be connected to via their own WebGUI for setup and monitoring.

Unit Holders:
Pages:
Jump to: