Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED FOR NOW] URGENT JOB: Find email addresses for 1 BTC each - page 2. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Apparently I inspired this image.
I need all of the pages, but I already had done through 6.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I had done it with multiple people, I suggest writing the name first then searching for the email.

Ok will do that if there are more pages to find pretty much all are found on that one though.
I had done it with multiple people, I suggest writing the name first then searching for the email.
I think I'm done was hard because 2 were doing at once I sometimes found it but too late.
No, phone numbers are a last resort.

Well I'll enter them anyway just don't pay me for them it makes the spreadsheet look neater lol
No, phone numbers are a last resort.
Done, that's enough people for now. I'll repost later if I need more. Thanks!

Did you want the phone number as well if I have already found an email?
Done, that's enough people for now. I'll repost later if I need more. Thanks!
I have a lot to find, I can have more than one person. Both of you please email me your gmail addresses that you use to sign into google docs and I'll add you. Thanks!

Ok sent.
I have a lot to find, I can have more than one person. Both of you please email me your gmail addresses that you use to sign into google docs and I'll add you. Thanks!
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I’m up for it. You can PM me the docs.

Aw, guess I’m too late.
I am going to a conference next week and have compiled a list of people I'd like to meet with. Unfortunately it's taking me longer to find email addresses than to send to them. Note, this is NOT for spam. I am personally writing custom emails to each of these people I would like to meet with.

I would like to pay you 1 BTC per address to find them and enter them in a spreadsheet along with a few other bits of info. I estimate it should take 5 min or less per address, so that's up to 12 BTC/hour!

It will work like this:

I give you access to two google docs - a spreadsheet with info for each person, and a PDF of my conference agenda.

You go through the agenda and for each person for whom I don't yet have an address:

1. Search for them with a plain google search. Try to find their page at their institution (listed in the agenda)
2. If that doesn't work, look in Google Scholar for papers on which they are corresponding author, and see if you can find their address there.
3. If you still can't find their address, try to find their phone number. I'll pay 0.5 BTC/phone number.
4. If you can't find any of that after 5 minutes, mark NOT FOUND and move on to the next one.

You will be paid for addresses found between now and Tuesday evening at 23:59Z.

Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 651-967-7961 to discuss details. If I'm not available please leave a message and I'll get back to you. Bitcoins will be paid daily. I have a good reputation on #bitcoin-otc, check my rating or ask around if you are concerned.
Pages:
Jump to: