Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #10 542/50 ASICMiner Erupter USB 1.01693878 ea. @ 14 units - page 2. (Read 10110 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Received batch 1. Now Shipping

YES!  Smiley Any GOLD colored ones?  Grin
nope, all black.  I think the Gold ones are elusive... I had gotten some a while back and all shipped out.

I was hoping for a gold as well  Sad not that it really matters that monkey has them all.

Has anyone actually got a silver one yet???
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Any idea when you will receive the second batch?
I know it shipped already because funds have been withdrawn by friedcat... so I'd love for it to show up by Friday... but in all likelihood, it will be on Monday.
10th group buy closed at midnight on the 9th. friedcat was paid on the 10th.  today is 11th.  it can take up to 4 business days to receive a shipment from friedcat.  hopefully it will be around 2.
you will know as soon as I know.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Any idea when you will receive the second batch?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
indeed, he shipped me a box of gold.  they're actually a little more orange to my eyes.  of course they're now living in the garage out of sight so they might as well be any color Smiley

donator

YES!  Smiley Any GOLD colored ones?  Grin
nope, all black.  I think the Gold ones are elusive... I had gotten some a while back and all shipped out.
is it just the top of the list that's shipping today? (e.g. what's above 'above ordered with friedcat?)

thanks for your hard work canary Cheesy you're always lightning fast with shipping
All USPS packages from batch 1 of group 10 have shipped (above preorder with friedcat note).
Heading to FedEx

Just sent you a PM but looks like am too late anyway.

Not to worry.. Miners on way  Grin
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
is it just the top of the list that's shipping today? (e.g. what's above 'above ordered with friedcat?)

thanks for your hard work canary Cheesy you're always lightning fast with shipping
All USPS packages from batch 1 of group 10 have shipped (above preorder with friedcat note).
Heading to FedEx

So fast, thank you for your work~
donator

Heading to FedEx
Activity: 938

I think he may mean batch 1 as in the entire batch 1.  LOL.  Just kidding.  I am excited too.  Just a waiting game now my friend.
Activity: 447

sf2
Activity: 273
donator
donator
Damn,I hope my hubs arrive before my usb`s. Your the man canary  Grin
Thankyou
i can sell you an Anker and ship with your miners  Grin
P.s. lol@me

I bought a cheepo usb fan on ebay, works g8 providing u dont plug it into ur computer! all usb devices disconnect when you plug it in!

works ok on a mains 2 usb adapter thou  Grin
Damn,I hope my hubs arrive before my usb`s. Your the man canary  Grin
Thankyou
donator
Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA  1:07 AM

batch 1 should be here tomorrow, I mean today...
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Swimmer63 0.23529412 sent for Shipping upgrade to GB BTC address.
Signed message to follow.
Activity: 252
LHB; 10; 10.27714285; 14WH539JFDfErF6ZNLHHJTNWFnFvXeRr9q

signed message sent

this is my second order, first delivered within 1 week!!

thanks

This groupbuy is closed...
LHB
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
LHB; 10; 10.27714285; 14WH539JFDfErF6ZNLHHJTNWFnFvXeRr9q

signed message sent

this is my second order, first delivered within 1 week!!

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: