Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #8 195+ ASICMiner Erupter USB 1.01618 ea. @ 10 units - page 2. (Read 6708 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Out for delivery
well... finally DHL has screwed up... after the 4th, they apparently have double the load to deliver...
so the status on my tracking number says delivery attempted, business closed...
interesting since business is not closed and there are many people here today.
I guess the driver is running late with other packages and decided that today, my business is closed...
I called DHL, they are trying to setup re-delivery today but it being the day after a holiday, I'm not holding my breath; I have the address of their station and will go there after 8 PM to pickup in person if all else fails.
however, i have to warn everyone that worst case scenario is me receiving them Monday 7/8/13.

Thank you for the update, very professional response. Well done, Canary!
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Out for delivery
well... finally DHL has screwed up... after the 4th, they apparently have double the load to deliver...
so the status on my tracking number says delivery attempted, business closed...
interesting since business is not closed and there are many people here today.
I guess the driver is running late with other packages and decided that today, my business is closed...
I called DHL, they are trying to setup re-delivery today but it being the day after a holiday, I'm not holding my breath; I have the address of their station and will go there after 8 PM to pickup in person if all else fails.
however, i have to warn everyone that worst case scenario is me receiving them Monday 7/8/13.
donator
due to the change in the btc/usd rate.  any NEW requests for shipping upgrades are based on the following price:
USPS Express: .3 btc
FedEx ND: .57 btc
FedEx ND + Saturday: .79 btc
FedEx international: 1.43 btc

donator
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
If you're like me, and have neglected laundry while anxiously watching the mailbox, you could probably use a fresh shirt to wear:

3-color silkscreen print on 100% cotton shirt. $18 plus S&H, but the price drops to $15+S&H if we can get enough orders. Smiley

Check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-224-group-buy-mining-canary-silkscreened-t-shirts-18sh-249569
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update!
donator
Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG    HONG KONG - HONG KONG
I'm going to guess that I should have these in hand on the 5th.  the 4th is a holiday and I doubt DHL works on the 4th.
I didn't want to stir up an issue, I was just a bit confused. Thanks for the clarification.

Ditto!
Activity: 23
I didn't want to stir up an issue, I was just a bit confused. Thanks for the clarification.
donator
some from the OP have shipped due to available supply from 7.

Shocked Oooh, does this mean mine have shipped from you already, Canary? I'm first on the list, but it doesn't show as shipped in the OP.

Edit : I see the last folks on the list got theirs shipped first  Huh  Cry

I usually hate to agree with contentious post on a forum,  but I'd have to agree with this poster. Why were the last orders the first to ship? What is the ETA on the balance of the orders?

I believe that he shipped to people who participated in the group 7 buy because he had ordered some extras and shipped the group 7+8 orders together if he could. Also I think that he has just moved the people he shipped to down to the bottom of the list for clarity.
Thank you for paying attention to my posts!!!
Activity: 16

Shocked Oooh, does this mean mine have shipped from you already, Canary? I'm first on the list, but it doesn't show as shipped in the OP.

I usually hate to agree with contentious post on a forum,  but I'd have to agree with this poster. Why were the last orders the first to ship? What is the ETA on the balance of the orders?

I believe that he shipped to people who participated in the group 7 buy because he had ordered some extras and shipped the group 7+8 orders together if he could. Also I think that he has just moved the people he shipped to down to the bottom of the list for clarity.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Just received my 5 sticks! All five working like a charm!

Canary your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 23

donator
DHL tracking # received from friedcat
donator
Activity: 7
 Shocked omg, too late again. I hope you open a 9th Group Buy   Grin
Activity: 16
Shipment information received    HONG KONG - HONG KONG

Seems we are ahead of schedule on this one...No?

I'm certainly not complaining.

Are both batches confirmed en route?
Pages:
Jump to: