Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon - page 20. (Read 21841 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Its good if they declare a lower custom value otherwise itt goes backto the precoupon price whatever that is .I email bitmain they said we have to declare full value so its a bummer, for us in eu anyway. The s1 was good they would declare a very low value making it profitable. It's always the same we end up licking up the crumbs after the people making and large quantity buy er rs have finished with the gear. Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
This is a good deal as of today unless bitmain drops their price by atleast $150 and you have a coupon.

Let me do a little napkin math for you.

S2 today with $400 coupon = 1989 Shipped

Group Buy shipping in 10 days = 1650 Shipped

1Thash in 10 days will bring in a max of $240.71 at today's prices.

$1989-$241= $1798

You will save yourself $148 minimum by using the group buy instead since the difficulty will go up about half way through the 10 day period by the time you receive your order placed today. I would expect savings to be closer to the $220 range.

Buying direct from Bitmain will be attractive once the S2 prices reach $2150 before coupon.

My prediction:

Bitmaintech is dropping its price on the S2 about $100 every 4 days.  So in 11 days the price of 1 S2 is going to be $2000.  I have one S2 coupon of $400, this will give me $1600 per machine.
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
If only I have the btc...  Cry
If dime starts actually selling for 3 sat I'm in!!!   Common DIME!!!  Daddy needs a new S2!!!

Ok let me clarify we can accept BTC, but we exchange it into dollars, we pay factory in US Dollars so we take BTC using our BitPay account.

We keep all the funds of the GB in US Dollars

Juan
Activity: 756
If only I have the btc...  Cry
If dime starts actually selling for 3 sat I'm in!!!   Common DIME!!!  Daddy needs a new S2!!!
Hi 14 units sold in less than 24 hours.

Juan
Activity: 728
This is a good deal as of today unless bitmain drops their price by atleast $150 and you have a coupon.

Let me do a little napkin math for you.

S2 today with $400 coupon = 1989 Shipped

Group Buy shipping in 10 days = 1650 Shipped

1Thash in 10 days will bring in a max of $240.71 at today's prices.

$1989-$241= $1798

You will save yourself $148 minimum by using the group buy instead since the difficulty will go up about half way through the 10 day period by the time you receive your order placed today. I would expect savings to be closer to the $220 range.

Buying direct from Bitmain will be attractive once the S2 prices reach $2150 before coupon.
escrow ? interested....

No escrow, you may ask references about our company 112 BIT LLC or ask directly to Bitmain Tech Ltd to check this is a valid Group Buy.

Regards

Juan
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Hi can you ship to u.k. if we buy 10 unit.

We can ship worldwide, Please confirm your order.

excellent , also just to confirm is that the value that will be declared for customs also because just got a shock the one I ordered from them direct hit with a690usd custom bill. Was expecting alow declaration of 1200us but they declared full wall.

Please PM me for special shipping instructions

Juan
Mark me down as interested in 2 of them

Is the only payment method bank transfer, or do you accept paypal or debt/credit as well, also confirm me for 2 units

We accept Bank Transfer and case by case BTC, we can't accept any reversible payment method as Credit Cards or Paypal.

Regards

Juan

excellent , also just to confirm is that the value that will be declared for customs also because just got a shock the one I ordered from them direct hit with a690usd custom bill. Was expecting alow declaration of 1200us but they declared full wall.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Mark me down as interested in 2 of them

Is the only payment method bank transfer, or do you accept paypal or debt/credit as well, also confirm me for 2 units
This definitely caught my attention.  However, Bitmain has the S2 currently listed at $2424 yet you are offering it at $1650.  If this is not a "typo", did I miss something then?  Huh

Edit:  As the late Roseanne Roseannadanna (Emily Litella, specifically) used to mewl, "never mind".  I just saw the shipping date which explains it.

No Typo is u$s 1650 is a special price for Group Buy.

I imagine these are shipping direct from the factory rather than going to Miami and then shipping from there, so the price should include shipping to anywhere in the world.

Yes direct from Factory
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

I imagine these are shipping direct from the factory rather than going to Miami and then shipping from there, so the price should include shipping to anywhere in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
This definitely caught my attention.  However, Bitmain has the S2 currently listed at $2424 yet you are offering it at $1650.  If this is not a "typo", did I miss something then?  Huh

Edit:  As the late Roseanne Roseannadanna (Emily Litella, specifically) used to mewl, "never mind".  I just saw the shipping date which explains it.

legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Pages:
Jump to: