Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon - page 8. (Read 21844 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
thanks, do you remember which two? (top two,bottom two) does it matter which two are connected?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Hi All I have received my unit but the LCD is not working , there are a few cables disconnected I'm not sure if they need to be connected. does anyone have a troubleshooting guide?

Does the red cable need to be connected? and the IDE cable should go to the lcd right?

The same thing happened to one of my units. The cable needs to be plugged into the left side of the lcd panel (near the fan). It's a tight fit, so I had to remove the fan to plug in the cable.

That red cable needs to be plugged in. I opened my unit and two of the red power cables running from the GPU/CPU block (red block area) were connected.
thanks for your reply. what about the red cable does that have to get connected to the psu
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hi All I have received my unit but the LCD is not working , there are a few cables disconnected I'm not sure if they need to be connected. does anyone have a troubleshooting guide?

Does the red cable need to be connected? and the IDE cable should go to the lcd right?

The same thing happened to one of my units. The cable needs to be plugged into the left side of the lcd panel (near the fan). It's a tight fit, so I had to remove the fan to plug in the cable.

http://s23.postimg.org/gjv2up2o7/IMG_20140527_221516.jpg

http://s28.postimg.org/5aydjq52h/IMG_20140527_221148.jpg

http://s18.postimg.org/lyy8xvwad/IMG_20140527_221306.jpg
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I also received my miner today.  Plugged it in, configured it up, working flawlessly!  Thanks Juan and BITMAIN!
Activity: 60
My rigs arrived today in somewhat good condition.

2 out of 5 of the rigs had cards completely unseated and rattling around (every single card came loose on one of the rigs). The extra metal bars that were supposed to secure the cards in place were NOT screwed in at all or very poorly and they came loose. Additionally other cables were not plugged in and I had to remove fans to plug those back in. Massive dents in the side of one case. Also one broken LED display.

Despite all of the issues, I was able to re-seat the cards and am running all 5 TH/s.

Forgot to mention all the power cables were European style. I had to buy 5 new ones.

Full size: http://pic.twitter.com/Jg6yHIr3a7
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Order #979 was placed on May 20, 2014 and is currently Shipping.
Order Updates

Friday 23rd of May 2014, 08:38pm

Shipping List 1

Nothing in my email yet. Thanks

HI Juan I need the tracking please, as it shipped to one of the buyers address directly, who paid me through paypal, for protection reasons I need the tracking number, i send a couple of emails already. thanks
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Received mine today. I am impressed that there was no physical damage to the miner. I expected the cards to be rattling around the box but to my surprise they were all solidly attached to their now metal holding rails.

Good job bitmain Smiley

I'd go for another one of another batch opens up.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Juan, kindly get back regarding order 1017
Activity: 6
Activity: 18
I would like in on second group buy if there is one.

I am down on the second group buy and so is my friend as well, Juan
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Miner received and running ... Service 1A Quality!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
what pool will you guys be mining using these rigs? I'm trying to choose between BTCGuild or GHAsh.IO
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
same thing happened here. I'm in California, USA
Activity: 4
Did anyone else go for the hosted option?
Activity: 44
Same happens to me here in reno
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Same happens to me in Canada. Comes in at Alaska, fly's down South to the hub then back North again to Canada.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I am in Oregon and my S2 should be on my doorstep within 2-6 hours from now

Portland here.  For some reason, mine were routed from Anchorage, AK to Louisville, KY.   Angry

I won't see them until tomorrow at the earliest now.  Well done, UPS!    Roll Eyes

im in Beaverton and same thing with mine although its out for delivery today.

Tualatin, OR, United States    05/27/2014    6:57 A.M.   Out For Delivery
05/27/2014    6:20 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Portland, OR, United States    05/27/2014    5:55 A.M.   Departure Scan
05/27/2014    5:23 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States    05/27/2014    3:52 A.M.   Departure Scan
05/27/2014    2:06 A.M.   Import Scan
05/27/2014    1:23 A.M.   Arrival Scan

UPS I think has a central hub in KY for International shipments.. doesn't make sense to fly it from AK to KY then back to west coast to OR.
Activity: 378
I am in Oregon and my S2 should be on my doorstep within 2-6 hours from now

Portland here.  For some reason, mine were routed from Anchorage, AK to Louisville, KY.   Angry

I won't see them until tomorrow at the earliest now.  Well done, UPS!    Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: