Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED & HASHING] R22x: 2 BitMain S1 Antminers. $94 = 7.2GH/s. - page 3. (Read 5374 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Doh, I was away travelling.

I know you guys are hellabusy, but as mentioned here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-organizers-please-read-402555

If there indeed is no chance of getting into the group buys, changing the subject from OPEN to CLOSED would save my inner child a small heartbreak.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Any more shares for the Antminers?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Doh hopefully there is another GB i somehow missed this one Sad
Activity: 93
Merit: 94
How is the work going on R22? how is the new facility? when approx does the hashing start?

I should get the ants in for this today or monday, so would be able to start hashing by tuesday.

Nice. gl with that!.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
How is the work going on R22? how is the new facility? when approx does the hashing start?

I should get the ants in for this today or monday, so would be able to start hashing by tuesday.
Activity: 93
Merit: 94
Activity: 168
I ordered on Dec 29th, but the order is still on hold, despite payment being sent almost immediately.  Is that correct?
Whats the order#?
#1443.  I can PM with transactions details and such if you like.
Nope found it, curse of the payment processor not working...
No worries; just checking in and wasn't certain where to inquiry.  Thanks.
Activity: 574
I ordered on Dec 29th, but the order is still on hold, despite payment being sent almost immediately.  Is that correct?
Whats the order#?
Nope found it, curse of the payment processor not working...
Whats the order#?
Activity: 574
Whats the order#?
Activity: 226
its already out of stock!!  Sad
Activity: 8
Last one  Cheesy - Order #1480
Activity: 37
Activity: 11
I'm in for 5 Smiley order #1470
Activity: 151
Merit: 110
Tried to pick up a share of R21x earlier and was too late, so followed up and bought 2 shares of R22x instead!
I figured I'd give you guys a shot.  I've purchased 1 share.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I bought 5 shares

Order: #1441
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
We're collecting funds for two (2) Antminers for a combined hashrate of about 360 GH/s.
Miners are ordered, will be hooked up and hashing by next Sunday, Jan 5th.
If the first 2 fill up, we have more than enough stock. GBs will be split at every price change for shares to keep it simple

======================================================================================================

To reserve shares automatically and for easiest spreadsheet export,
please visit the new DZ Miner's Coop website.

www.dzminercoop.com

======================================================================================================

50 shares available per R22x sub-round (equivalent to 2 Antminers).

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?product=r22-bitmain-antminer-s1-1-gb-share-94-7-2ghs-dz-mc-exclusives

TL;DR: $94 = 7.2GH/s plus our DZ MC exclusives:

+ Delivery about 1 week after order payment
+ Access to our world class 2nd Miner Hosting Facility (yup, we done broke Facility #1's capacity). This facility was designed by several IT pros with Cryptomining as its sole purpose. This is the same facility or near the similar facility Black Arrow will be using for US Sales & Hosting for North America; bobsag3 is Black Arrow's official US Reseller.
+ 2 PSU units (1 as a hot spare)
+ Estimated 20 minutes backup time from Server Grade UPS units and Battery Bank
+ Additional A/C cooling (to explore safe overclocking, if the Group Buy chooses to void the warranty)
+ Comcast Fiber
+ T-Mobile LTE (for redundancy)
+ access to a 24/7 miner support team focused strictly on cryptominers (including DZ MC co-leader thomas_s)
+ access to 5 world class IT experts who have built the largest public Bitcoin Miners Cooperative in the English Speaking world

Hosting/Management is: $300/month/GB[2 Ants] + 0.5% Management Fee. Payouts are scheduled for the 1st and 15th of the month for BTC rigs.

DZ Miners Cooperative Roles for this R22 GB:

DZ - Co-op Founder / overall coordinator of the Co-Operative, background role for R21. Founder/CTO of a newly formed Cryptocurrency focused Intl. Corp. called Cypher Trust LLC. Overseeing payouts and Primary admin for Co-op miners, IT Network Engineer, DoD IT Contractor. Primary GBC for R21x. Questions about BTC payments and questions for R20 may be sent to me (please open a support ticket on our site).

thomas_s - Primary GBC for Rounds 5-21. COO of our new company, Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! Send  thomas_s. Business Degree, works in Finance.

bobsag3: Vetted Co-op member. World's lowest hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri!  Official Black Arrow US Reseller and US Distributor for Drillbit Systems. New Pres. of our Mining Operations arm of our LLC.

-Redacted-: Veteran remote admin. DZ MC Co-op Leader.  DoD IT Consultant.

Only hurtful or trolling posts will be deleted as we welcome all valued opinions, insights, concerns, and improvement ideas to improve our at-cost (or even below cost) cooperative of about 120 400+ members (so far).

=========================================================================================================================================

_.====.._
                                    ,:._             ~-_
                                        `\              ~- _
                                           |   _    __.       `.
                                         ,/   /  \    /           ~ - _
                   ..__..-..__...-      /__/  /__                `_ ~~--..__...----... DZ's Miner Cooperative, Round 22x ..."The little Co-op that could"...

An At-Cost/Low-Cost Democratic Miner Co-operative with low cost fees for world class, vetted miner hosting/management services:only $300 per month per GB for R22x!

~120 400 members: 1 Scientist, 7 admitted IT Pros, 3 Network Engineers, 3 Electrical Engineers, 2 Finance Employee, 6 GB Coordinators, multiple vetted host sites.*

*Note: A listing above does not necessarily indicate that this person runs or contributes to the running of the co-operative, but many of the pros listed have made their services available to the co-operative. Also, there could be more than 7 IT Pros, but some geeks are meek.  Cheesy

========================================================================================================================================

This Co-operative is led by a John K. vetted Network Engineer based in Hawaii, DyslexicZombei or DZ, who gets to design prototype IT hardware and lab/field networks in support of cutting edge research projects, and has been in the line of work of T&E and R&D for nearly 10 years, with 50-60 Hawaii/US Aerospace/IT/R&D/Civ. Engineering Endorsements on LinkedIn. The other remote administrators are jungle_dave who is a former Electrical Engineer and Network Engineer and -Redacted- a UNIX guru and veteran miner. Our local/remote admin is bobsag3, who is also an IT veteran. There are 5 leaders in the DZ MC, with thomas_s and I doing the actual running of the Cooperative.

Mining Equipment will be operated by vetted IT pros or a vetted IT college student, with backup host sites available. Payouts are on the 1st and 15th of the month minus a $150 host fee and a 0.5% management fee, the lowest prices around.

Once sales begin, Refunds are available up until unit ships at 1.5% restock fee. We vote on all buying, shipping, and resale decisions as well as vote on the month to attempt equipment resales after 5-7 months of operations.

Vetted GB Coordinators are encouraged to team up to increase buying power and close out Group Buys quicker. All suggestions are welcome to help improve our Co-operative.

- Approx. total value of GBEC / GBC ASIC/LTC Hardware pre-order sales or pre-sales of shares on this forum by DZ MC since Aug. 15: $700K (before BTC price adjustments)
- Approx. value of DZ ebay ASIC sales (including 10 ebay shares for 3 GBs, worth $1.4K) since Aug.1 : $3.9K

- Several new GBCs and Bitcoin Miner Hosts vetted for free, and several scams pointed out on two BTC related forums.
- Number of FundRaising Rounds completed (many with sub-rounds): 19
- Number of HashFast miners: 2 Baby Jets with paid upgrades, 2 Sierras, 4TH/s+ Total
- Number of KnC miners: 6 Jupiters, 3.6TH/s. 2 Neptunes, 6TH/s.
- Number of Bitmine miners: 2 Rigs, 2 Rounds so far, 3.4 - 5 TH/s
- Number of Black Arrow miners: 80 boards, 3.3 - 4TH /s, 40+ Black Arrow x-3 Prosperos at 2TH/s each
- Total Ordered HashRate: 100 TH/s+ Total
- Online Auto reservation system tailored for Group Buys thanks to vetted GBC thomas_s!
- Dual network connections, Server grade UPS units, TWO DZ MC gas generators, and a DZ MC Air Conditioner just for our miners, which will allow us to provide a perfect home to explore Overclocking for DZ MC ASIC miner rigs.
-  A VP of his own small oil company in Texas joined us, and is helping us plan and execute future projects. He is now a DZ MC GB Coordinator - working offline deals - and the CEO of the new umbrella Corporation for the DZ MC sub-company and other cryptoventures!

Last order paid: R21x, 2 AntMiners 360Ghash
Pages:
Jump to: