Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] (JNS) Janus Marketing bounty program - page 5. (Read 13047 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
dear gordonhill
for this week when it will be upgraded again, to speradsheet her, because it was passed from one full week,?
regards
your are the best marketting

Hi damar09, your stats will be updated on Dec. 14th.

gordonhill thank you for the information, you are a good marketer

Thank you both for the kind words.  Grin

-luis.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
gordonhill thank you for the information, you are a good marketer
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
dear gordonhill
for this week when it will be upgraded again, to speradsheet her, because it was passed from one full week,?
regards
your are the best marketting
legendary
The last few weeks of my rank hero since 26 November but has not been updated in spreadsheets

Hi Amel, spreadsheet update. Thanks for the heads up.

-luis
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
I want to ask a little bit, every day what you renew spreadsheet, about the number of stakes?
thanks team janus,you all the best
regards

Hi damar09, stakes are added weekly, and only full week can count towards the bounty calculation. In your case member/signature you will receive 6 stakes/per week.

-luis.

The last few weeks of my rank hero since 26 November but has not been updated in spreadsheets
legendary
There's a poll about bounties in Slack if you get time to place your votes it would be appreciated.

https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com

---- Channel #janusproject ----

legendary
I want to ask a little bit, every day what you renew spreadsheet, about the number of stakes?
regards

Hi damar09, stakes are added weekly, and only full week can count towards the bounty calculation. In your case member/signature you will receive 6 stakes/per week.

-luis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
regards
legendary
what form the project? I want to know for the future, as other campaign sites filled with explanations and details were very detail

Hi Andri.Ghani. Join slack if you are interested in following our team future development : https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com | channel #janusproject

You can catch all the announcements also, in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/janus-jns-blockchain-secured-global-business-ignis-ardor-1677509

-luis
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
what form the project? I want to know for the future, as other campaign sites filled with explanations and details were very detail
legendary

This is by far, the best campaign i ever seen, even threshold is not meet but dev team still paid to those who contribute, couldn't agree more that this project gonna be the next big one.

To : Dev, , i joined the blog bounty camp, therefore what should i do to claim the Janus Token? Everything is automated?

Thanks and Regards

Hi puremage111, participants don´t need to do anything, assuming sign-up forms were applied correctly.The redemption process will take place on Dec. 31st 2016, and  the tokens can be instantly traded on the NXT Asset Exchange.

i have promoting janus via social media too

Thanks for helping us spreading Janusproject Smiley.  All the Janus tokens collected on The Viral Exchange, will be able to withdraw on Dec. 31st 2016. Please note, that no more ads will be created till the end of the campaign.

-luis

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I wish to do another blog review for JANUS this week and am still promoting via social media too, especially on FB and this morning was helping a friend buy some on the NXT platform, so let's keep promoting, facebook also is a great tool!
May i put in the blog review link once done in the blog bounty sheet or is it too late for that? Either way i will write up the new review because I believe in Janus and am also buying as well as earning form bounties. SmileySmiley

Hi qiwoman2, thanks for your support. Unfortunately all the public sign-up forms are closed.

Nevertheless, it will be a pleasure for Janusproject Team reward your work and promotion. You know where to find us Wink

-luis.

Awe I love this team!  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i have promoting janus via social media too
legendary
I wish to do another blog review for JANUS this week and am still promoting via social media too, especially on FB and this morning was helping a friend buy some on the NXT platform, so let's keep promoting, facebook also is a great tool!
May i put in the blog review link once done in the blog bounty sheet or is it too late for that? Either way i will write up the new review because I believe in Janus and am also buying as well as earning form bounties. SmileySmiley

Hi qiwoman2, thanks for your support. Unfortunately all the public sign-up forms are closed.

Nevertheless, it will be a pleasure for Janusproject Team reward your work and promotion. You know where to find us Wink

-luis.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
legendary

First person to Meme this up with Janus style logos on the peoples heads (and best looking image) I'll be happy to tip, only send your image through PM's i'll pick the best one for posting. If you post yours here on this thread it will be disqualified.... pm me only. Thanks!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Joined later to chat what surprise is waiting to me?
legendary

We are going to surprise everyone, I suggest those who haven't, join our Slack and get to reading about everything, you will be quite happy. The future for Janus/Nxt/Ardor is very bright.

https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com

---- Channel #janusproject ----

Activity: 122
i hope its true, because i will invest in  this coin
Activity: 72
i think so this is the best ever ICO
Pages:
Jump to: