Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] KnCMiner Neptune(s) Shares GB6 .018 & 2.25 GH per share - Batch 2 - page 3. (Read 15491 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I was talking about the arrival Neptunes.

Well KnC's site shows an updated shipping ETA: "Shipment begins in Q2 of 2014"

Hopefully our earlier orders will ship before that as the above shipping ETA is posted on the Second Neptune batch: https://www.kncminer.com/products/neptune-second-batch

Which really is the 3rd batch IMO. Since the pre-public was the real first batch then the public $13K and now they are $10K again.

George

Is our order "pre-public" or "1st batch"?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Well KnC's site shows an updated shipping ETA: "Shipment begins in Q2 of 2014"

Hopefully our earlier orders will ship before that as the above shipping ETA is posted on the Second Neptune batch: https://www.kncminer.com/products/neptune-second-batch

Which really is the 3rd batch IMO. Since the pre-public was the real first batch then the public $13K and now they are $10K again.

George

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Not that I'm aware. Anyone heard anything?
no most enjoying weekend and have no time for hearing any thing right now
Not that I'm aware. Anyone heard anything?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
GB6 is closed. I'll be announcing new funds today.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can you confirm you've still got the 2 shares... Don't want to send the BTC and you've already sold them.
2 shares left. No USD at this point. First person to pay gets them: 1vsNpyK548ew789iKTXprsK2SKYvMyiXD

George
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Sent a PM. I'll take 10 shares in USD
Activity: 87
I want to buy 13 shares, can pay with credit card.

Thanks
23 Shares left.

I've gotten a ton of emails and PM's please excuse me if I don't answer. I've been really busy. New funds are on their way, still working on things.
Activity: 92
if you still have them I will take 10 shares
Activity: 350
can i get 10 shares? pm me. i would like to pay in cash. no sense investing my bitcoin to get bitcoin. let me get rid of this useless fiat Cheesy
There are 45 shares left and the miner has been paid for: https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=D9Dwo86bohtxt44u6K3Qdj

George
I am taking 15 shares more, just waiting localbitcoin.com to release my BTC.
I hope it happens today  Lips sealed

Now someone take last 5-10 shares so we get this through before price goes up  Cheesy
And we get the order going to KnC Sweden and to have mining starting Q1/Q2 2014

GB6 is closed. If BTC doesn't go up above $1,000 there might be more shares as I'll have to raise the price per share and do some math. In which everyone would get less shares or a refund.

George

when will you no if there is possibly some more shares?

GB6 is closed. I'm working on the structure of GB7+

Whats the deal?

With Neptunes being 10K again. BTC only has to go to around $760. All weekend it has been around $710-$740 on BitPay. Just waiting at this point.

George
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 88

Now someone take last 5-10 shares so we get this through before price goes up  Cheesy

GB6 is closed. If BTC doesn't go up above $1,000 there might be more shares as I'll have to raise the price per share and do some math. In which everyone would get less shares or a refund.

George

when will you no if there is possibly some more shares?

George
Pages:
Jump to: