Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] KnCMiner Neptune(s) Shares GB6 .018 = 2.25GH per share - Batch 2 - page 3. (Read 14828 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
George, excuse my ignorance, but what 'final numbers' are you talking about? and how do they affect us?

The Neptunes final power draw and hash rate. They affect us because it matters what we will see in terms of BTC and what we need for hosting.
Ok, I understand what you mean now, however, I'm one of I believe several, that are of the opinion, at this stage, this late in the difficulty war that this kit is most unlikely to even give an ROI, so would like a vote on refund to take place without further delay. Could you organise that please?

I presume refunds are on an original  $ basis buying back BTC at current market rate? If so, if we had pressed ahead with this a month ago we would of been significantly better off in BTC terms.
George, excuse my ignorance, but what 'final numbers' are you talking about? and how do they affect us?

The Neptunes final power draw and hash rate. They affect us because it matters what we will see in terms of BTC and what we need for hosting.
Just checking in...

If refunded, are the reinvestment unit funds gonna stay as is or divvied out to original members?

I'm putting together a couple votes and will send out an email soon.

George, you said that on April 23rd and i've not seen a vote yet! You have been pretty good in past but communication is crucial at this overrun stage.

Just checking in...

If refunded, are the reinvestment unit funds gonna stay as is or divvied out to original members?

George, you said that on April 23rd and i've not seen a vote yet! You have been pretty good in past but communication is crucial at this overrun stage.

I agree. I have not seeing anything either.

I wrote to KNC directly today requesting an update and got this  piece of string response:

Hi Howard,
We will be issuing an update very soon. Please keep an eye out for this on our website.
Med vänlig hälsning |  Best regards
Kurt Radcliffe
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20

I'm not optimistic on how this is going at all.

I know I did and I've made some progress, but with KnC being so close to final numbers, us still looking for hosting and BTC going up. There are so many variables to consider. I'm trying to wait until they release the final numbers so that we can make that much more of an educated decision. Rather than on what if's and speculation. I ask that everyone has a little patience, if the final vote is to liquidate then so be it we will and you will get your equal share. KnC has stated that they will issue a refund up until they are shipping. Just like last time they had their final numbers a few weeks before shipping so that leaves us with plenty of time to vote.

George
I wrote to KNC directly today requesting an update and got this  piece of string response:

Hi Howard,
We will be issuing an update very soon. Please keep an eye out for this on our website.
Med vänlig hälsning |  Best regards
Kurt Radcliffe
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20

I'm not optimistic on how this is going at all.
Activity: 262
Just checking in...

I agree. I have not seeing anything either.
Just checking in...

Just checking in...

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Frankly I would be asking for a refund.  This is getting well past the point of profitability.

I've sent an email to KnC in regards of how a refund works. Once they get back to me I think a vote would be in order.
Frankly I would be asking for a refund.  This is getting well past the point of profitability.
Any thoughts when this will come online?

Well KnC's site shows an updated shipping ETA: "Shipment begins in Q2 of 2014"

Hopefully our earlier orders will ship before that as the above shipping ETA is posted on the Second Neptune batch: https://www.kncminer.com/products/neptune-second-batch

Which really is the 3rd batch IMO. Since the pre-public was the real first batch then the public $13K and now they are $10K again.

George

any update to this?
Just checking in.  Any news?

Not since: https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-78

Just waiting...
Activity: 262

Hopefully our earlier orders will ship before that as the above shipping ETA is posted on the Second Neptune batch: https://www.kncminer.com/products/neptune-second-batch

Which really is the 3rd batch IMO. Since the pre-public was the real first batch then the public $13K and now they are $10K again.

George

any update to this?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just checking in.  Any news?

George
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
How soon should we expect shipping /hashing to get started on GB6, any sort of estimate?
Pages:
Jump to: