Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Looking for an Investor/s for Bitcoin Mining farm in Australia - page 2. (Read 2039 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Who is providing your new miners?

Can you prove you are currently mining 2.5btc per day with your current mining operation?

Butterfly labs will be providing the new hardware at this stage. We are in talks with Cointerra to provide this instead. The choice of hardware can be discussed between myself and the investor.

Absolutely, proof will be in the documents/contract when an investor has been identified and moving forward.

It is likely we (investor and myself) will do an IPO on one of the exchanges in December in preparation for Cointerra's tech.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Who is providing your new miners?

Can you prove you are currently mining 2.5btc per day with your current mining operation?

For the $7500, you will receive a return of $8500 paid over 6 months (monthly @ $1416.00 per month), as well as 20% of all Bitcoin mined, paid out daily or weekly for the life of the operation.

So regardless of how the business venture goes the person who provides the loan will receive $8500 back over the next six months?

Yes, correct. If for any reason the Bitcoin market tanks, or something terrible happens (the sky falls etc); you will receive atleast $8500 over 6 months.

I have a car worth $14,000 (current market value), and other assets that could be sold. This can be included in the contract as collateral if you wish. Any default, a local lawyer would be happy to help you.

The loan will be contracted, shares issued, ID and contract witnessed by a rep of the Commonwealth (aka Australian/Queensland Government).
What's your advantage on mining compare with other mining competitors?
Lower electricity cost? Higher hash rate per watt? Or something else?

One advantage is you will be joining 1 other person in the business. You will keep 20% of all Bitcoin mined. Also thinking of adding a "pool" to allow users to add to the mining efforts and would need help doing so. Many opportunities to explore with the right person.

Bitcoin is just taking off in Australia, getting a lot of media attention now. Setting up the pool to AU users would explode.

Our hardware (Avalon) does use less energy consumption (620w@120v AC) yes. I have a direct link to the builder of the tech which will enable me/us to add more hardware quick.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
For the $7500, you will receive a return of $8500 paid over 6 months (monthly @ $1416.00 per month), as well as 20% of all Bitcoin mined, paid out daily or weekly for the life of the operation.

So regardless of how the business venture goes the person who provides the loan will receive $8500 back over the next six months?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What's your advantage on mining compare with other mining competitors?
Lower electricity cost? Higher hash rate per watt? Or something else?
We are a small Bitcoin Mining operation in Australia looking to expand. I require $7500 to purchase additional hardware and mining output. Currently mining averages back out to 2.5 BTC daily.

Can be a silent partner, or join myself in growing the business and overall output. You do not have to be located in Australia.

You will receive 20% of the company by way of share certificate (private company) and being put on the official register as a shareholder with the Securities Commission. Can provide all info for Due Diligence.

Will also accept up to 3 individual investors investing $2500 each.

With current costs (elec, internet etc) it could take me months to get the capital required to increase output at current levels.

Estimates with the additional capital to purchase equipment (once operational - 2 weeks ETA): 9-12 BTC mined per day

Great offer for interested party.

If seriously interested PM me.

UPDATE OCT 1 2013: THIS IS NOW CLOSED. I RECEIVED INVESTMENT. THANSK TO ALL WHO WERE INTERESTED. IF I OPEN IT UP TO EXPANSION AGAIN I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW. THANKS!
Pages:
Jump to: