Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MRO Monero trading thread and OTC xchg - page 13. (Read 31547 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Monero can't replace Bitcoin (for now) but Litecoin is easy target. From miners point of view Litecoin just can't keep promises anymore.

You should be careful saying that as monero could easily lose the CPU only credentials.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
and now the final market cap is 45,000 btc or ~ $19million based on orders here right now Huh
blablabla

No.

18400000 MRO x 0.00175 BTC = 32200 BTC ~ 13.9 Millions.

Above Darkcoin, its competitor. Above Blackcoin (that is overpriced). Under Namecoin & Mastercoin.

The price of Monero perfectly match its market.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Monero can't replace Bitcoin (for now) but Litecoin is easy target. From miners point of view Litecoin just can't keep promises anymore.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
WTB 300-1000 mro @0.0008btc
pm with escrow instructions pls
thx
Why such a convoluted order process?
Lowest ask seems to put final market cap ~4,500 btc or about 2 million USD
Much too optimistic at this early stage

this was around a week ago. and now the final market cap is 45,000 btc or ~ $19million based on orders here  Huh
or a 10x (1,000%) increase in 7 days?

putting it at number 7 in rankings. above mastercoin and climbing close to NXT now. without a usable pool, without a GUI. without acceptance on any exchange aside from forum-based trades

definitely in a mania phase. unsustainable pump. I'm not saying this is as high as it will go because market is pretty dumb, definately alot of people can still join the pump but be careful investing.

There are only ~450,000 coins atm

0.00175 x 450000 = 787.5 BTC

Of course. but I am talking about final market cap. MSC, NXT, Ripple, Blackcoin etc (all other coins with largest market caps) have been all but fully distributed, so the calculation of Moneros cap can be comparative to them. (unless you think that those are not your competitors and it can come close to next btc or ltc)

Therefore your stake here will be constantly inflated. You need to beleive this coin will support that ultimate valuation unless you are only involved for short term speculative reasons.

You just described nearly every coin there is, including BTC.

What about the coins that are always inflating how do you work it out.

Do you know the inflation rate of monero?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Of course. but I am talking about final market cap. MSC, NXT, Ripple, Blackcoin etc (all other coins with largest market caps) have been all but fully distributed, so the calculation of Moneros cap can be comparative to them. (unless you think that those are not your competitors and it can come close to next btc or ltc)

Therefore your stake here will be constantly inflated. You need to beleive this coin will support that ultimate valuation unless you are only involved for short term speculative reasons.

You keep using the term market capitalization. Yet you don't seem to understand what it even means. Wink
Activity: 742

this was around a week ago. and now the final market cap is 45,000 btc or ~ $19million based on orders here  Huh

putting it at number 7 in rankings. above mastercoin and climbing close to NXT now. without a usable pool, without a GUI. without acceptance on any exchange aside from forum-based trades

definitely in a mania phase. unsustainable pump. I'm not saying this is as high as it will go because market is pretty dumb, definately alot of people can still join the pump but be careful investing.

well all pow coins are based on current coin supply, following your logic, we have seen a heavy inflation in bitcoin, litecoin etc as well.

even though the short term inflation on this coins is quite high, and I think they should not let this market go full retard, the market cap is still really really low, even if you assume that there are x5 coins at the end of the year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

this was around a week ago. and now the final market cap is 45,000 btc or ~ $19million based on orders here right now Huh

putting it at number 7 in rankings. above mastercoin and climbing close to NXT now. without a usable pool, without a GUI. without acceptance on any exchange aside from forum-based trades (and it won't be on mintpal or anything anytime soon) they only add plug n play xxx-coinqt coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
WTS 1 / 170 / 170 / sangoku
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
WTB 0.00086 / 348.84 MRO / 0.3
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Bought 2250 MRO  successfully from NoodleDoodle. He was fast and helpful. I had a bit of a "noob" moment and took longer than I should have. Sorry to keep you waiting NoodleDoodle.

Anyway Smooth, you can close out my order.

Done. Can you report the price please?

2250 @ .001
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Please add this buy order:
WTB 0.00085 / 250 MRO / 0.2125 / dnaleor

please change my previous sell order
0.002500 / 100 MRO / 0.25 / dnaleor
WTS 0.002500 / 50 MRO / 0.125 / dnaleor

please add another sell order
WTS 0.005000 / 20 / 0.1 / dnaleor
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Agree. I see no reason to be cheaper than LTC at least.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I was trying to buy some for 3 days when the price was @0.000400, @0.000450 and then, @0.008, .... Each time the sell order was just filled or the seller don't want to sell any more or my buy order was not filled while orders just above mine were filled instantly with thousands of MRO. Finally I bought 60 @ 0.00175. If there was an automated MRO exchange I was going to buy much cheaper few days ago; however, smooth is doing good job here. Thank you.

Monero is still very underpriced if you ask me. You bought them at a good early price. This is new and advanced technology we have here. Even better than Bitcoin itself
Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
I was trying to buy some for 3 days when the price was @0.000400, @0.000450 and then, @0.008, .... Each time the sell order was just filled or the seller don't want to sell any more or my buy order was not filled while orders just above mine were filled instantly with thousands of MRO. Finally I bought 60 @ 0.00175. If there was an automated MRO exchange I was going to buy much cheaper few days ago; however, smooth is doing good job here. Thank you.
Activity: 308
A small discount from me

Before:
0.004000 / 750  MRO / 3 /

Now:
0.003000 / 750  MRO / 2.25 /

Only today =)

Smooth, please update my order one more time =) Thank you.
Activity: 177
0.000551 / 1814.88 MRO / 1
Activity: 560
0.001250 / 8000 MRO / 10 / contact OP

And I thought this would be a boring day on the market after yesterday's frenzy.
Pages:
Jump to: