Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed my small family farm, sold out rigs, and buy in! - page 2. (Read 19250 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
It's not cost effective to mine these days

Can't get cheap electric so I decided to close my small farm.

I have sold 5 6*cards rigs and got some money back!

It's time to buy in...

any suggestions on  which alt coins to buy  ?
Buy bitcoin and ETH, or the top 10 in the market, there are worth investing now, they will survive
even if the bear market will continue and I'm sure they will recover easily and will probably make us profitable bigger than our expectation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
you made the right decision because today is the best time to start buying a variety of promising coins them very much in the market I advise you to buy coins that already have a working business I have 1 example of this coin I will store for a long time because the company is very promising its name Pundix
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Sorry, for you that you should close your farm, but I am aware that the price of the electricity ( some countries) , the mining difficulty and the market price is not in favor of the miners. In what to invest it depends on your preferences, what would you want to achieve and how big risk want to take. The most secure investment is in top coins ETH, BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
I don't think closing your farm for crypto is the best thing to do,most times crypto is meant to be on part time especially now that the market is bad.You can actually combine the two,why close your farm when you are not even sure of what to invest in.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I feel you are asking a question you should have asked before selling your farm, you suppose to know what coin to invest in before selling your farm I just hope you will make necessary to search before putting your hard earn money in.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Well as for the coins there are really much to buy, but i think you should never do such a thing like selling your farm into crypto. That is really a bold step you've taken. you can get yourself some potential coins like monero, CHT, cadano and liber.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think the top 5 coins on the coinmarketcap list are worth buying if you want to invest, because the will be very profitable to keep them for 2-3 years from now.

And of course your patience will be very tested for this.
Activity: 310
It was a great decision, because mining is pretty unprofitable at the moment. I wish you the best of luck with altcoins! Be advised and invest only in certain projects that are actively working on their product development.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

It's time to buy in...

You have to be really careful now. Investing in altcoins is not something you just dive into or seek opinions on this forum. You will get several answers and suggestions, be wise not to make the wrong choices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
My first choice will be Bitcoin, the price is relatively low now. For altcoin, ETH, XMR and Neo are worth investing, the prices have dipped much in this bear market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I have a proposition for you. Why are you still thinking about it? Urgently need to buy ETH. At the moment, this is the most promising currency. You can also Deposit a small amount of money into XRT.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
You have a point,  it's not cost effective to mine for some, not generally. Individual miners feel this heat the most. Since you sold your rigs, and want to get some alts on your portfolio, I think you should go for the good projects at top charts on coinmarketcap if you are going long term. Ethereum won't be bad to hold some, but I'm not a financial advisor, please do proper research before keying in.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
if you want to buy, then try going to several big markets and see some of the coins that are included in the top 10 list because they have potential when bought and traded after we buy.
I think that major crypto like BITCOIN, Ethereum and Ripple are the best choice for long-term investments..they have good liqudity, big community and strong teams and probably that they will fail in next year is smaller than other "smaller" coins.
It is difficult to argue with such doppings. Of course, now the best investments will be top projects, I am sure that many will agree with me here. Today, these projects are probably one of the most remarkable opportunities for the implementation of new financial improvements.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Dude, you should stick to it. Anyone is eager to get rich overnight, but how many people can succeed? In my opinion, if you can't overcome the current suffering, then you will not succeed in doing other things in the future. Everyone here is almost a loser in 2018, so you are not the only one.
It is very risky to invest what you have in real life that could give you sure profit on crypto. You do not have to expect that much that you could get rich instant because you do not know what will happen in the market and if you cannot handle it properly you can end up with nothing but loses.
Activity: 350
Many miners sell their farms. It is strange that they generally worked for so long without visible profit.
Merit: 2

It's time to buy in...

Hit this season with ETH and Waves. What do you like better choose yourself. ETh after the update will grow. The waves have already grown from $ 1 - to $ 3
I think that major crypto like BITCOIN, Ethereum and Ripple are the best choice for long-term investments..they have good liqudity, big community and strong teams and probably that they will fail in next year is smaller than other "smaller" coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network

It's time to buy in...

there are lots of good coins on the market today. one of them is ethereum, soon ethereum will start hardfork. it would be very profitable to buy now.

or you can buy new listings in the market, if you have a lot of money there's no harm in gambling with new coins.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Maybe you should check which altcoins the Palm Beach Group recommend and also check the progress these altcoins made in 2018 and going to make in 2019.
Which means you will have to put some work into it / do some research, so you dont end up blindly investing in something.

Keywords to focus on :

roadmap
use cases
vision
progress
financial sustainability (can its dev team survice and operate in strong bear markets?)
Pages:
Jump to: