Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Need Forum Posters...Well Paid..Funds Escrowed..Rates Increased Again - page 2. (Read 7931 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Tha k you for my payment. I will stay for the long-term.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I have received my payment for this round too. Thank you very much guys. I want to continue my posts for this round. The price is good. The payments are at the right time. I can easily contact the OP. I am very contented with this campaign.
Good luck guys
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Yes I will pm you the details.
Spreadsheet has been updated and SFR10 has been requested to send payment to eligible participants,If you have any query or if you think your comments are not counted properly,please send me pm as early as possible.
Paid: https://blockchain.info/tx/102bbe5dc3852f228d5c73193e50300be72d8b81caa590a55afbdb017ba298cf
Screenshot of the 5th round: https://i.imgur.com/6cFTQhI.jpg
Available funds for next round: 0.04808714BTC

Thankd.New round begins from now on.
Participants are requested to comment daily.
Only daily posters will get bonus.Have a wonderful week ahead Smiley

Ok thank you. You too. What is the link I must promote and where ? I have not got a on yet.
Thank you. I will get started as soon as I hear from you.

Also everyone if you need more money and work look at taskie in my signature please. They habe many ways to make btc that will soon be released. Look and decide for yourselves. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Spreadsheet has been updated and SFR10 has been requested to send payment to eligible participants,If you have any query or if you think your comments are not counted properly,please send me pm as early as possible.
Paid: https://blockchain.info/tx/102bbe5dc3852f228d5c73193e50300be72d8b81caa590a55afbdb017ba298cf

Thankd.New round begins from now on.
Participants are requested to comment daily.
Only daily posters will get bonus.Have a wonderful week ahead Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Can I please try this.
I must make diwus accounts and post on them for a max 100 post and if I am banned I give you the username and password and make a new account.  This is right ?

Ok thank you. Will give Green trust once funds are received. I encourage everyone here to as that is what the trust system is for. To let others k ow if a member is trusted to pay or not.

Also to everyone use google mail and add a . to the email

[email protected]
Just add . so it is
Test.mail@gmail or [email protected]

You can now use the same email on every disqus account. Much easier to make new account quick.

Remember to post fast since the ban comes fast. Do not post more then 2x in a minute the ban seems to come quicker then. Maybe it has a computer program to look at this.
Can I please try this.
I must make diwus accounts and post on them for a max 100 post and if I am banned I give you the username and password and make a new account.  This is right ?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Can I please try this.
Everyone is requested to send me their disqus details to be added in spreadsheet.
Those who already sent their details need not send again.
Thanks payment will be sent by escrow as soon as spreadsheet is updated
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
national:R. Macedonia     Lips sealed Lips sealed
bitcoin address: 1Ao2DQ8KVZxAmQLKy3CRemrg6tQj68fh3s
discu account: salek44
Activity: 770
I have made it clear to everyone that you will get paid even for deleted comments.
So you will get paid for this

Even your deleted comments are visible in your disqus account when you log in.So you can give me your disqus loggin details and I will count your comments even if they are deleted,I will pay you
When you get banned your comments cannot be viewed unless you login with that account. End of story.
So basically it is a scam? You make posts and then after a couple of minutes or hours the moderators remove them and they can't be seen by anyone other than the owner of the account? So you are pretty much calling this guy a scammer?
You should read the entire thread before posting for increasing your post counts.I have escrowed the funds and all previous participants got paid in time and are happy with this campaign.
I couldn't find any post on this thread that said we needed to give you our disqus account login details(Until re-reading the whole thread now). Then when I tried to ask you for details about this, you couldn't explain it to me. So I assumed you were a scammer because a lot of people were posting that they got banned. Sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope we can move on from it. I was just trying to understand the situation.

Its notnour fault. The OP needs to explain things properly. Instructions need to be clear and procise. Anyway yes just post get banned give login details keep going. Gou have about 5 minutes per account.
Activity: 700
I have made it clear to everyone that you will get paid even for deleted comments.

Even your deleted comments are visible in your disqus account when you log in.So you can give me your disqus loggin details and I will count your comments even if they are deleted,I will pay you
When you get banned your comments cannot be viewed unless you login with that account. End of story.
So basically it is a scam? You make posts and then after a couple of minutes or hours the moderators remove them and they can't be seen by anyone other than the owner of the account? So you are pretty much calling this guy a scammer?
You should read the entire thread before posting for increasing your post counts.I have escrowed the funds and all previous participants got paid in time and are happy with this campaign.
I couldn't find any post on this thread that said we needed to give you our disqus account login details(Until re-reading the whole thread now). Then when I tried to ask you for details about this, you couldn't explain it to me. So I assumed you were a scammer because a lot of people were posting that they got banned. Sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope we can move on from it. I was just trying to understand the situation.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Does anyone who has joined this campaign has been paid ?
just asking,  i have applied to join but these seems kinda shady.

Activity: 770

No I'm not calling him a scammer he is not a scammer. That is not the problem. He wouldn't gain anything from deleted comments besides maybe it showing up in a google search I dont know I have no idea.

Yes what you say is correct o ly the owner of the account can see the comments which are marked in red and say "removed" if I go back to the video I commented on I find my comments removed. I logged out of my account and yes it was on our pic it is so by default. When I looked at my account it said "this user has not commented yet" Yes I know how to hide my IP and all that crap it has nothing to do with your IP they ban your account commenting there and your comments get removed . They only if ban you to prevent you creating another account but then you use a VPN and you get banned all over again. This guy is treating me like I'm some kind of idiot and its not cool.

I just feel I have wasted my time for no reason. All I got out of this was frustration and annoyance. I suggest you tey do it yourself and you will see what I mean. You get banned after 5-20 posts or a few minutes. Its very fast ban.

Account logged in set to public:

Account logged out and still set on public:

Please pm me what I need to do thank you. I am from the UK
Why do you need to know where we from anyway ? Just curious.
Thank you.
Pm sent.The only reason I asked participants to disclose their location is because I want this job to continue 24x7 and if all or most participants are from same time zone, it wouldn't be possible.

Could you please explain why everyone is getting banned and then coming onto this topic to complain. I was quite interested in the job as it looked quite attractive, but now I have changed my mind. I don't think you will be having many more participants if you don't explain what is going on.
I have already got good number of participants and I dont need to explain anything to anyone.
Those who wants to join,may join. Those who doesn't,please stay out.
Thank you.
Pm sent.The only reason I asked participants to disclose their location is because I want this job to continue 24x7 and if all or most participants are from same time zone, it wouldn't be possible.

Could you please explain why everyone is getting banned and then coming onto this topic to complain. I was quite interested in the job as it looked quite attractive, but now I have changed my mind. I don't think you will be having many more participants if you don't explain what is going on.
Thank you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Hey man can i still join here ?

Philippines
BTC address:3FBV6Ufcr4dmrKpivbBm1XhaZ5ESnbja62
Disqus.com username: BTCislove
Pages:
Jump to: