Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] NinjaGRP#7 800GH Rackmount Avalon3 Miner $2700 - page 2. (Read 3806 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What will be the electric cost?  or is the hosting all we have to pay to have the miner running and nothing else period.?

The monthly hosting fee is all inclusive of space, power, cooling, bandwidth and management. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What will be the electric cost?  or is the hosting all we have to pay to have the miner running and nothing else period.?
Just to clarify:

Is it:

Group Buy consists of 20 - 2U 1THs 1kW 28nm Miner [...] No shares this time around, you'll own a whole 1TH miner!

or:

There are a total of 40 shares for this Group Buy.

What's the deadline for payment? Does the hosting fee need to be prepaid at the time of order, or can it be paid later? Scratch that, I think it says quite clearly "at time of purchase".

We need your payment ASAP; bitcoin has to be converted to USD and that takes a few days.  We have to pay our invoice in full ASAP or we risk losing the 20 units we have reserved. I'm personally keeping 5 or 6 of these, so we have part of the money covered...but that also means there are just 14-15 really available Smiley

Copypasta error....You are buying a full miner.  You can always just have the hosting deducted from your earnings in BTC, or pay monthly in USD; the prepaid hosting option is there for those that want to maximize their BTC return.

Would you guys prefer smaller fractions?  We can break up some of the units into 10th's if there's enough demand for smaller hashes.  
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Just to clarify:

Is it:

Group Buy consists of 20 - 2U 1THs 1kW 28nm Miner [...] No shares this time around, you'll own a whole 1TH miner!

or:

There are a total of 40 shares for this Group Buy.

What's the deadline for payment? Does the hosting fee need to be prepaid at the time of order, or can it be paid later? Scratch that, I think it says quite clearly "at time of purchase".
These 2U Miners look pretty good - do you have any official info as not heard these were in production at the current moment in time?

Thanks

Here's what we got from the factory. The design had been proven out with the previous generation Avalon chips.  These miners use a new 28nm Avalon that just released. They are 2U in size, have a 950 watt power supply, and can supposedly run between 1-1.2TH. The first batch of these is due to ship from Mainland China April 8th.  There will be 300 miners in that batch, of which 200 are already sold.  We have placed an order for 20 units.  I tried to get a sample unit, but the very first ones aren't available until April 8th.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
These 2U Miners look pretty good - do you have any official info as not heard these were in production at the current moment in time?

Thanks

Closed, refund in progress
Please note the spec change and updated pricing on the Avalon3 Miner.

For more info about our cooperative and to get the latest news on new group buys check out http://coinninja.com

Avalon figured out the right deployment packaging.  1TH+800GH in a proper 2U enclosure!  These are both power and space efficient, allowing us to pass on the lowest hosting fees of any of our group buys. Only $199/mo if you pre-pay!

Group Buy consists of 10 - 2U 1THs 800GH 1kW 28nm Miner. Each miner is priced at $3300 $2700 with an estimated shipping of April 8th. No shares this time around, you'll own a whole 1TH800GH miner!

We've come up with the funds to place a firm order for 17 units which will fill a full datacenter cabinet.  The factory only takes a bank wire payment, so we will be converting everything at the time orders are placed.  We take no responsibility in case of non-delivery, hardware failures, customs delays, acts of god or anything else; of course we will work our ass off to make things right ~ this is the 7th group buy so we've got the process mostly dialed-in. We did due diligence and we believe the seller (a large factory in China) is reputable. If it turns out we end up needing to get a refund, it would be distributed amongst the owners. We run a professional colocation company and will be doing more group buys in the future. We have 10MW worth of power at our disposal!  There are a total of 10 shares for this Group Buy (Each share represents a full miner).

Who am I?
I'm an open source developer, and a Bitcoin mining hardware addict. I've run out space at several mining locations, and finally "bit the bullet" and moved into a world class datacenter. We are talking about a 24 hour security (multiple redundant power systems, back-up generators, back-up back-up generators, pre-chilled water tanks for back-up cooling, retina-scan access) professional data center. I am the Meetup coordinator for the Arizona Bitcoin Meetup group (now 130+ members strong; Bitcoin is kicking ass in PHX!!!). I've met many people from Bitcointalk and prominent members of the community in person as well. I've run a few Bitcoin related projects, designed my own Bitfury USB miner (ouch on that story), and pretty much eat, sleep, drink, live and breathe Bitcoin 24/7/365.

No more intense heat, fire risk, angry wife, or surprise electric bills. Let us host your miner(s) in an ICE COLD datacenter.

This Group Buy Includes:
  • 17 - 800GH/s 1kW 28nm Miner
  • First 2 Weeks of hosting included FREE!
  • Miners hosted securely behind a firewall: priceless

These 28nm miners get 1GH per Watt, so they should perform well up until the difficulty is up to 500M. Being hosted in a professional data center gives the group buy owner the advantage of the best uptime and lowest ping times to the pools to reduce stale shares. .

Terms

Payouts will be paid weekly. After the first 2 weeks, monthly hosting fees of $249.99 per unit will be assessed to the group buy (deducted from your earnings). You may prepay 6 months of hosting at time of purchase for $1199 (bonus discount!), to obtain the most amount of bitcoin.

If you were to try to rent datacenter space for this you would be looking at a minimum one year contract and $299/mo for space/power.  By grouping together we are able to bring down the costs, plus we manage EVERYTHING for you.

No additional management charges apply. The hosting charges will be deducted at the exchange-rate obtained by the group buy from a provider such as Coinbase. You may choose to pay your monthly fees in USD, so that you can keep the maximum amount of bitcoin that your hardware generates. You are contractually obligated to host your miner with us for a period of no less than 6 months.  You may choose to take physical possession of your hardware, after the initial 6 month period. NOC fee and shipping fee NTE $99 per unit apply (actual shipping costs additional, please send us a label).

You agree as a group buy owner to host your hardware with us for a total period of at least 6 Months. If at any time during or thereafter the weekly earnings of the miners are insufficient to pay the hosting fees, the group buy owners shall make up the difference in USD. Non-payment of hosting fees/deficit will result in forfeiture of ownership rights to the hosted hardware. Any and all payments are due when invoiced; 30 days late constitutes default and will result in forfeiture of your ownership.

How to Buy

PM me for a Coinbase invoice (payment gets converted to dollars that way); ACH payments are also available

IMPORTANT: You will receive your payout to the FIRST address that is used as an input to this transaction. Make certain that this is an address that you control, and not an exchange or off-blockchain wallet service. You will be required to sign a message using the first input address to verify ownership of your hardware.

FINCEN Compliance: This group buy is hosted in the US and geared toward US persons who would like to take an ownership position of Bitcoin mining hardware. You are buying a ownership of the hardware. You may choose to take physical possession of your hardware after a period of 6 Months. The group buy coordinator is NOT offering any type of security or financial product, rather we are selling ownership of physical hardware and providing hosting/management services. Out of an abundance of caution, we reserve the right to collect KYC information from our customers. You may be requested to present an ID and recent utility bill to verify your identity. The group buy coordinator is not a money transmitter, and merely facilitates hosting of miners for group buy owners.

Owners List
Make sure you post in the thread so we can get you on the list.

Live stats
Pages:
Jump to: