Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed* No way to safeguard lender - page 2. (Read 1920 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CoinSlingin
November 03, 2014, 06:48:11 PM
I didn't lose my integrity just because I'm no longer active duty. But thanks for the negative comment. I appreciate it!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 03, 2014, 06:44:48 PM
Here is the deal. I am a disabled veteran and I am close to closing a deal with a legit company for basically selling out future payments of my benefits. I don't like the terms because they will not let me pay more monthly and therefore the interest just chews up the total and I would end up paying double what I borrowed. The way this would work is each month I would either deposit directly into a bank account only the lender would have control of after I recieve my pay or buy 1K worth of BTC and transfer back to lender This is no collateral but you would have exactly the same info as the company I'm working with has for verification. You lend 17K and the following month you receive 1K for a total of 2 years.  Figured I would try here before I go through with what I am pursuing now. Any questions please ask right on here, and I will answer ASAP. I realize 17K is not chump change and I can understand if someone wants to keep their privacy, mine is not needed since I look at this as a business loan. I have some bills I want to pay off and I am looking to buy a or rent a nicer house. I am in school and my Gi Bill housing allowance is good for 2.5 more years so that covers the 1K I would be missing out on a month. I'm not a scammer and if you're goin to start that kind of talk just carry on you will just be wasting both of our time. Any inquiries feel free to comment and I will get right back to you. We can do this in a contract if you are not worried about keeping yourself anonymous.
Thank you

I'd love to see a lender try and collect on this one when the guy scams.  Harassing a disabled veteran!!!   Cheesy   
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CoinSlingin
November 03, 2014, 06:32:41 PM
Here is the deal. I am a disabled veteran and I am close to closing a deal with a legit company for basically selling out future payments of my benefits. I don't like the terms because they will not let me pay more monthly and therefore the interest just chews up the total and I would end up paying double what I borrowed. The way this would work is each month I would either deposit directly into a bank account only the lender would have control of after I recieve my pay or buy 1K worth of BTC and transfer back to lender This is no collateral but you would have exactly the same info as the company I'm working with has for verification. You lend 17K and the following month you receive 1K for a total of 2 years.  Figured I would try here before I go through with what I am pursuing now. Any questions please ask right on here, and I will answer ASAP. I realize 17K is not chump change and I can understand if someone wants to keep their privacy, mine is not needed since I look at this as a business loan. I have some bills I want to pay off and I am looking to buy a or rent a nicer house. I am in school and my Gi Bill housing allowance is good for 2.5 more years so that covers the 1K I would be missing out on a month. I'm not a scammer and if you're goin to start that kind of talk just carry on you will just be wasting both of our time. Any inquiries feel free to comment and I will get right back to you. We can do this in a contract if you are not worried about keeping yourself anonymous.
Thank you

Edit - I  should of not even attempted to see if I could work a deal on here. I was figuring someone would have their business plan together enough to work with as far as safeguards for a lender by now. I guess BTC business/lenders hasn't got that far yet. I figured since a legit company can do what I was In works with here, that some entity in the BTC community would of had same resources and so on to do a similar offer but maybe not as gouging as "Veterans Benefits Leverage". I was not wanting to be anonymous and I was not trying to scam. I've always been straight up in real life and on here. I apologize for not thinking thoroughly before I posted, I should of known better beings most people like the anonymous part of BTC and that makes anything legally binding kind of hard to do. I know scamming runs rampant on here so I can understand why nobody would want to do business. Silly me for not thinking more before I posted. But I just want all of you to know I would Never Ever scam anybody not even a stranger or someone I didn't like. I doubt I'll ever sell anything on here since my mining days are done but I still don't want people wrongfully accusing me as a scammer when I have scammed nobody ever. All I did was offer a loan proposal at a lower amount of payback than what I'm going to get from current deal I'm almost closed on. Sorry BTC forum peeps for not thinking and my language, I don't tolerate being accused of being a scammer or being heckled by a civilian from another country who knows nothing about me or my service.
Pages:
Jump to: