Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED - OUT OF STOCK] $32.95!~OR LESS ASICminer Erupter USB GB #6! - page 3. (Read 4826 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hash for Cash!
Off to the post office now! All orders received after now will be shipped out tomorrow in the AM.

Thanks!
Hash for Cash!
3 more orders just came in and will go out today Smiley
Hash for Cash!
The eagle has landed!  Shocked

I'll be shipping all orders in the next few hours so I might be slow to respond to questions. Thanks!
Hash for Cash!
A few still available! If you're interested in getting in on this buy now is the time! PM me! Smiley
Paypal is a convenient way to pay! Still deciding how much I want and what payment method to go with. Will post again when ready.

Thanks likeBTC! I'll be happy to take your order when you're ready Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
A few still available! If you're interested in getting in on this buy now is the time! PM me! Smiley
Paypal is a convenient way to pay! Still deciding how much I want and what payment method to go with. Will post again when ready.
Hash for Cash!
Hash for Cash!
If you want to pay in BTCTC, PM me! I'll do discounts on orders over 10 as well Smiley
Hash for Cash!
Just ordered three, sent you a PM about getting black ones if possible, thanks.

Confirmed! You'll get (3) Black units and Thanks for your order! Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Just ordered three, sent you a PM about getting black ones if possible, thanks.
Hash for Cash!
Would you accept $175 PP for 6?  Payment can be make within minutes.

Sorry my price is $32.95 per unit from 1-10, if you want to order 10+ we can discuss discounts.

Thanks!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Would you accept $175 PP for 6?  Payment can be make within minutes.
Hash for Cash!
Two more orders in! Now we're at 224! Shocked
Hash for Cash!
Order labels printed up to here Smiley

I have less than 100 pieces left on this buy! Purchase before noon CST and I can guarantee your order ships today!  Grin
Hash for Cash!
Well, not many seem to want to take the time to reply about receiving their orders aok and whatnot...but its late enough that I'm willing to take a gamble for one Wink Not that I have much sway here on BitcoinTalk but I'll be sure to post a picture when I receive my one USB miner from order #ZTLC-527278 which I'm actually only posting now to see if I can request any color BUT black...if there happens to be a choice Wink

Thanks much!

You will receive a red one! Thanks for your order! Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?
Well, not many seem to want to take the time to reply about receiving their orders aok and whatnot...but its late enough that I'm willing to take a gamble for one Wink Not that I have much sway here on BitcoinTalk but I'll be sure to post a picture when I receive my one USB miner from order #ZTLC-527278 which I'm actually only posting now to see if I can request any color BUT black...if there happens to be a choice Wink

Thanks much!
Hash for Cash!
Just broke 200 pieces ordered! Shocked
Hash for Cash!
Wow! Shocked I have a feeling this group buy might close tonight! keep the orders coming everyone!
Hash for Cash!
Two more orders received! This buy is offically over 50% complete! Grin
Hash for Cash!
All order shipping labels printed up to this point! Smiley
Hash for Cash!
Order today / Ships tomorrow! Wink